Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Yeah it sucks how virgins are treated in other games but there's 5 seconds struggling atleast in those games. In this game none of the girls struggle for even a second. They all fuck like pros from the get go :LOL:
It must be the incubus passive ability. The girls feel no pain and only pleasure when MC touches them.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Am I the only one that actually enjoyed the straight cut to sex? I thought it kinda fit the spontaneity of the scenes and jived with the game's whole humorous light hearted approach to sex. Wouldn't want every scene like that but I thought it worked well for the ones in this update. The Candy one actually made me laugh out loud for a second.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Am I the only one that actually enjoyed the straight cut to sex? I thought it kinda fit the spontaneity of the scenes and jived with the game's whole humorous light hearted approach to sex. Wouldn't want every scene like that but I thought it worked well for the ones in this update. The Candy one actually made me laugh out loud for a second.
No, but I think the execution may have fallen flat for some, since it's been something we have been waiting to see for several updates. I see what the intended effect was but that doesnt mean that a few more frames and dialogue wouldnt have done a better job.

"wait, wait, lets talk about this" (Ahhh, he's being so rough, giggle)....uh apologize for the cringe but you know, bullshit like that. Could have had a bit more going into the scene while keeping the instant loss idea going. Also I dont think it's unfair to say at this point that the dialogue that happens after some sex scenes is lacking as well. Welp jobs done, off to the next one.

The story outside of them is great but the dev seems to have a little trouble when going into and out of sexy scenes. Some are better done than others. Still enjoyed it for the most part though.

Last edited:

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
Yeah I didn’t like the straight cuts and am I the only one that feels like the story was rushed in chapter 12. It felt like a speedrun. Sex sex sex mini boss fight sex cliffhanger reveal
The plot was absolutely rushed and the sex scenes were unnatural and forced, as if there is some sort of quota to fill for an update. The Steph scene is the only one that felt in place as a natural occurrence of circumstances.

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
Well..Tamara was my least fav Li in this game..but now she just don't exist anymore.If a girl prefer to lost her virginity to a piece of plastic just to make MC suffer?Hell naww.
And i have to agree with Harem4life, what they feel for the MC is Lust not Love, and yes there is some romantic dialogues here and there it's not pure romance...just ask any of em who is MC to them...None of them gonna answer "He's the love of my life" or " He's my boyfriend " coz they didn’t discussed their relationship. They just fuck passionately ( sometimes) and return to like nothing ever happened. And i would have liked a option to kill those two bitches fucking our mind.And not gonna say anything about Annabelle scene, two years of wait and a regretful sex?
Still a great game tho..

Last edited:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I think part of why the update felt unbalanced and rushed, is that Flynn probably wanted to end on the cliffhanger without releasing a short update. Everything before catching Anabelle and Yumi leaving the village was padding. If the update started with catching and joining them, and was as equally as large as the update actually was, then the story would have progressed beyond the point of the cliffhanger.

As for having the "boss fight" so early in the chapter, I kinda understand it when the chapter seems to be focusing less on combat that most previous ones. We're kinda getting it out of the way rather than building up to it. Or if there's going to be more combat getting this powerhouse fight out of the way will change the importance of what's coming, or what's coming will retroactively change the importance of the fight now gone

Jan 12, 2022
I wanna preface my comment with the fact that I really like this game. It's the ongoing game that I most look forward to updates for, along with Eternum, Cosy Cafe, and Ripples. This is the first time that I feel like I can give meaningful criticism.

I wanna start with the stuff I liked. I really liked the stuff with Centoria. I've always been an advocate for her inclusion, so I was really happy to see her invited by Torr and Candy for a sleepover. It was also great to finally know more about her background and personality. The sex scenes, as always were really good quality. The dream sequence with Yumi near the end also really stood out to me. It genuinely had me questioning whether or not Yumi was dead the whole time because I was genuinely having trouble remembering things she specifically did. I think it would have even fooled me if they didn't start trying to imply that everything that happened up to that point wasn't real.

For things that I feel like could be improved: It's already been pointed out by others, but I feel like a lot of the transitions felt off. Things happen so fast in comparison to precious chapters. Like at the beginning, after the dream, the MC wakes up, they say we need to leave, we get one frame of them leaving, and then we're back at the village. These transitions just feel so abrupt that they took me out of the moment. Most of them simply felt abrupt, but a few left me confused as to what actually happened. I'm still confused what exactly happened with Auge. It seemed like we were on our way to meet her, but Annie suddenly knows the information already, and then we run into the demons, then we avoid the attack, and then we're banging, and then we're going back to the village? So did we ever meet Auge and it was offscreen, or did we just decide not to? I mentioned before, how I liked the part where they tried to convince you that Yumi was actually dead the whole time, but the transition from that to them trying to convince you that everything was fake, felt weirdly sudden.

I did say that I really enjoyed the sex scenes, but I feel like the same fort of transitional issues applied to those. I think it worked for the scene with Stephenie, the scene with Candy and Torr, and the scene with Gabby and Venus. I didn't have so much of a transitional problem with the Tamara and Hailey scene, but that scene left me questioning why. It seemed like she just wanted to fuck a dildo. I don't really why Tamara wanted or needed the MC involved or what she got out of it, especially since she's still trying to play up the idea that she doesn't like him. Maybe this will be answered later, but that was a question I had after the fact. The scene with Annabelle also felt really abrupt too, especially with how much development there was to it. Compare it to Torr's scene last part, which involved a lot of foreplay and the scene of her stripping leading up to sex. It felt intimate. In comparison, the Annie's lacked the proper build up that I think it deserved. I would have liked for it to start with a passionate follow-up kiss, maybe some groping, finally leading up to sex. I'm not even sure how they even escaped.

Overall, I like the narrative contents of this chapter. I just felt that the overall pacing was too fast. It just didn't really leave enough time to properly enjoy and appreciate the scenes.

I also want to say sorry to Flynn974 for the financial issues that you are experiencing right now. Have you considered opening a SubscribeStar page? I know a lot of people don't like to use Patreon, so it could potentially allow for new users to pledge through there.

Anime34guy

Aug 7, 2022
I didn't check the code to see how it works but I would guess you reached her limit with your last move. Did you make her pass out twice and slap her? I am asking because it happened to me too, shock + slap, clothespin + slap, and vibrator + denial were my moves as far as I remember.
How to get the password from Stephanie using paddle, ice wand, brush and shock wand?

Last edited:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Yes the fuck it is surprising. Grandma's House has over 1k patrons despite its complete lack of animations and story altogether. This game is worlds better than that game and actually has animations. It's a fucking crime that this dev is sitting at ~160 patrons. I'm a little biased because I think Grandma's House is pure trash but even then, this game checks the same boxes, has animations, and actually has a story that isn't "MC talks to his harem. Goes to sleep. MC fucks one of his harem girls. Goes to sleep." Repeat ad nauseam. Literally, absolutely nothing else going on in that game. 1k patrons.
Patron count is basically equal to appeal * exposure.
appeal being what % of people who try to play the game sign up as patrons
exposure being how many people try the game out in the first place

being a better game raises appeal. but that does not automatically mean more patrons immediately.

that said. yea this game deserves more patrons. it is a top game.

Reactions: illogicallity

Black Orchid

Sep 3, 2022
Chapter 12 is the worst chapter the dev released thus far, all the sex scenes are completely inconsequential. You could argue that Annabelle scene wasn't but after 2 years of waiting, we got a scene without any build up that was done within 3 mouse clicks and I still don't think the way the scene was set up will have any major impact on the story itself. If you got rid of this pointless sex scenes, as far I can recall, the only thing that somewhat moved the plot forward is the fight scene. I don't think you could conclude the season 1 of the game in a worse way than this chapter did. Very disappointing.

duz1nn

Jul 28, 2021
So yesterday i played the game for the first time , to be honest the game is interesting at least
a lot of models that i havent seem before ,which is always a good feeling when u play new vn's ( at least new for me LOL ).

Is also the first VN that i played that has a lot of characters that i didnt hated any of them ( weird huh ).

The story itself i dont know what to think , i like stuff thats involves God's , a few things felt weird like when Helena explained the whole rank/belt works and then the next day we had a whole class explaining the ranks/belts again ... theres others stuffs but i will not mention.

I also appreciate it that you gave us the option to go "vn mode" on certains parts of the game , cus i was honestly not feeling like doing the "normal" way.

Well thats it mostly, i dont wanna make a bigger post than this xdd.

Thank you for the game I had fun and enjoyed , Im excited and looking forward to whats coming next :D

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Seira and MC still acts like adoptive family if you take out sex scenes between them. There's still no love love. MC loves her because she's family but neither of them are in love with each other.

Gabbie and Jennifer are full of lust for MC. Sure there were some sweet moments with gabbie but I wouldn't call it love. She's just lusty over MC.

Only Misty had a romantic moment when she told MC she loves him and we have the option to say it back. It was also while MC was fucking her so it's not really genuine. I searched for 'love' in the scripts and there's also that slut MC met only once in that inn and she said "I think I'm in love" and even this was during sex.

In this update MC fucked Stephanie and went on his way after like 1-2 dialogues. That's how most of the sex scenes are in this game.

The story and girls are great and that's why it brings a lot of people over here but the game isn't perfect. It really lacks romance.

That perfectly sums up my POV.

I can see why it happened that way but we don't have to agree with that either. Especially when MC and Tamara had some sexy moments before already so there was a build up to them having sex.

If there's a girl who wants to fuck MC and is capable to take a huge dildo why not simply have the real thing and fuck MC instead?
In a since there is no agree or disagree in my opinion I only put out some hypothesis as to the why. I never said I liked it or thought it should have been.

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
Just played flynn the growth from ep 1 to 12 is crazy good that gabbiexvenus blowjob was the best animated scene i ever seen.

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
probably my least favorite chapter by far..

This is my current favorite novel, but the fast pace sex scenes just happening with no build up towards the sex is just not good in my opinion.. Legit takes the joy out of it.

Also the tamara dildo scene not a fan of either.. Like mc is right there with a fully worklng cock.. I don't get that. They already did things before, so the build up already happened.. No i am not "jealous" of no dildo, just not a fan, and as a member of the cherry popping committee, disappointed.

and I do agree by the lack of romance is a problem here. It's mostly lust.. When it comes to the sex scenes, it's the same thing. Fast action with sex scenes just jumping into it. Build up some anticipation first... some foreplay???? kissing basically each other alive lost in the moment??? Like the sex scene with ana.. that was just, meh with it being a straight cut.. Feels just rushed, and unsatisfying.

Overall I still love this game, just not a good chapter.

Jan 12, 2022
One thing I just thought about: the conversation with Centoria about how she's not supposed to be touched is kinda funny in retrospect, if you chose to torture her a couple chapters ago. The MC is trying to remember if he ever accidentally touched her, when he essentially mindbroke her with a bunch of vibrators earlier.

4.70 star(s) 134 Votes