Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
I have to ask : is the pregnancy fetich an epilogue thing or will we see it happen during the course of the game proper? From inpregnation to birth, I mean.
Probably yes. I don't want to say "yup" because the hole plot isn't completely written down right not, but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Fallen Branch

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Just finished downloading the next version and opened 'more characters' menu. There are couple typos over there that you might want to take a look at (incounter being the most common one). Cheers.
Yup. It's mostly been pointed out on discord already. Basically the 0.[X]a version is always a bug and typo hunt version, tho I sometimes get lazy and don't release 0.[X]b before the 0.[X+1]a if there's nothing game-breaking... XD

Reactions: Kingkyrule

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Another really good update, not that i don't love the other girls (at the moment there is not a single girl that i can say that i dislike), but damn seira is amazing, also i really love that Flynn gave us choices (for candy and torr)...now heres come the question, the "extra" girls are just extra (one time thing) or they will be part of the mc life?
Some will not be a one time thing for sure, whereas some will be. Although, all will remain secondary characters, and which ones will or will not show up again will be a spoiler so I'm not gonna talk about that XD

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
It was uploaded. Thanks, SonsOLiberty.
I reported so that the compressed is linked in the OP but was rejected, un-beknownst to me that compressed should no longer be linked in the OP*:unsure: ( words I heard in the wild ).

On a different note, can the player rename Cat?:unsure: I would love to name it BaasB :LOL::p

Also, nice crossover promotion(y).

P/S: Found it here and here.

Last edited:

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Full save
Here, but it was a testing save, so lemme know if there are any issues with it. Oh, and you'll need both files if you want the unlocked gallery.
You just need the actually...

Last edited:

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Oh, you meant the after they realised there was a specter around. Well, it's like I said above, they're supposed to deal with it there, a specter (as shown in her actual fight in the illusion) isn't nearly threatening enough to run back to the village asking for help, Venus, Yumi, Seira, and the MC as a prodigy should be more than enough to deal with it, right?

Reactions: AlexTorch

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Excellent update. It was nice seeing Venus's past. I hope we see more of her friend later on.
And I gotta say that despite nudity and sex scenes, the hottest scene was Venus tied to the chair, those leggings were so sexy. I wish MC could have slided his hands on her legs, then gently pried her legs apart....

And once again, I took note of the typos.

SomeFrog

Dec 7, 2017
Oh, you meant the after they realised there was a specter around. Well, it's like I said above, they're supposed to deal with it there, a specter (as shown in her actual fight in the illusion) isn't nearly threatening enough to run back to the village asking for help, Venus, Yumi, Seira, and the MC as a prodigy should be more than enough to deal with it, right?

Last edited:

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
It's not uncommon at all for ninjas to die on missions to be sure. Yumi was shown to have barely survived her mission with the butcher at the very first chapter. And now, the ninjas' situation is at quite bad, since they are heavily undermanned. So, a new prodigy like the MC joining their ranks could be exactly what they're looking for. As I said, ninjas are supposed to make do with what they have and try to resolve the problem. And yeah, the missions the MC has taken were all stuff that didn't go according to plan and turned out to be way more difficult than expected, this is for two major reasons:
1- Would you, as the player, really wanna see the MC doing a standard low ranked mission, where the they walk around with Karolina Schwartz for a few days, deliver her to her parents peacefully and head back to the village. Because that's exactly how the mission was supposed to go, but would be too boring imo.
2- Unlike today's time, where everything can be reasonably well coordinated, quests in medieval periods would've surely had more unpredictable turns. For example, the collapsed bridge in chapter 4 that resulted in the MC's party entering the town of the faceless god, would've just appeared on TV on the news today, and the party could've planned their journey better accordingly.

4.70 star(s) 133 Votes