• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

bulbor

Aug 22, 2019
Ya know, I'm replaying the entire game cause I wanted to see if there was stuff that I overlooked before. And it turns out there is one that I don't think is getting a lot of light on.

The MC. I like the MC. Quite a bit. I don't like that his dick is the size of a baseball bat. But other than that, I realize I really like him.

He is not wimpy, not annoying, he's a hard worker (even if he kinda does leans into the trope of becoming very very good very very fast), he likes and cares for the people around him, he is not an asshole.

Comparing him to several other MCs from several other games, big and small, I must say I'm glad this MC is good. I'm looking forward to see how he evolves.

Too bad about his alien dick, he could fuck a horse with that thing, ew.

...on that note, please do NOT add centaurs to the game. Just don't. Please.
I would say he is "mostly" good. Apparently he thinks Torr is stupid (not the sharpest tool) and he even tells the alchemist girl (Margo I think her name was), that she looks dumb, she's actually eccentric. Calling Hailey "f*cking heavy" is not really the epitome of chivalry either. Calling girls fat and stupid usually hurts the girls and gets you a one way ticked to no-sex city. Even in games where normal logic does not always apply.

Reactions: S1nsational

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
I would say he is "mostly" good. Apparently he thinks Torr is stupid (not the sharpest tool) and he even tells the alchemist girl (Margo I think her name was), that she looks dumb, she's actually eccentric. Calling Hailey "f*cking heavy" is not really the epitome of chivalry either. Calling girls fat and stupid usually hurts the girls and gets you a one way ticked to no-sex city. Even in games where normal logic does not always apply.
He does think that Torr is not the sharpest tool in the shed. And well, she's not. It's been shown quite a few times that she isn't. That doesn't mean the MC dislikes her and doesn't value her. He clearly cares a lot for the girls, especially Torr and Candy.

The Margo thing, I don't recall, but won't contest. I don't see it as a problem, given how obnoxious she is though. Seems to me your problem is semantics.

Hailey is physically much bigger than him and very fit. That means muscles, and muscles weigh. He never called anyone fat, he called her heavy. Besides, I never said he was a perfect chivalrous white knight, I said he's a good MC, and he is.

If he was a perfect chivalrous white knight, that'd make him a mindless simp, shallow character. So far I think the way he's been portrayed was pretty good. He acts and behaves well most times, but sometimes he is annoyed, or angry, or frustrated and acts accordingly. He never went out of his way to be cruel or a total ass to anyone.

Your mileage may vary, and that is fine. Although, out of curiosity, what other MCs from other games do you think are the top tier ones?

bulbor

Aug 22, 2019
He does think that Torr is not the sharpest tool in the shed. And well, she's not. It's been shown quite a few times that she isn't. That doesn't mean the MC dislikes her and doesn't value her. He clearly cares a lot for the girls, especially Torr and Candy.

The Margo thing, I don't recall, but won't contest. I don't see it as a problem, given how obnoxious she is though. Seems to me your problem is semantics.

Hailey is physically much bigger than him and very fit. That means muscles, and muscles weigh. He never called anyone fat, he called her heavy. Besides, I never said he was a perfect chivalrous white knight, I said he's a good MC, and he is.

If he was a perfect chivalrous white knight, that'd make him a mindless simp, shallow character. So far I think the way he's been portrayed was pretty good. He acts and behaves well most times, but sometimes he is annoyed, or angry, or frustrated and acts accordingly. He never went out of his way to be cruel or a total ass to anyone.

Your mileage may vary, and that is fine. Although, out of curiosity, what other MCs from other games do you think are the top tier ones?
That is true, the MC is not perfect, none of us are. I like your logic and your arguments are solid. However, telling any woman that she is f*cking heavy, will be not be appreciated, even if he explained that muscles weigh a lot, which I don't think he did.
To answer your question, most MCs leave a lot to be desired, specially in adult games. With quite a few negative traits, I'm sad to say that I've come across some of their real life equivalents. One likable character that comes to mind is the MC from Summertime Saga. He has a naive sort of charm about him. Are there any other games with likable characters, that you can recommend?

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
That is true, the MC is not perfect, none of us are. I like your logic and your arguments are solid. However, telling any woman that she is f*cking heavy, will be not be appreciated, even if he explained that muscles weigh a lot, which I don't think he did.
To answer your question, most MCs leave a lot to be desired, specially in adult games. With quite a few negative traits, I'm sad to say that I've come across some of their real life equivalents. One likable character that comes to mind is the MC from Summertime Saga. He has a naive sort of charm about him. Are there any other games with likable characters, that you can recommend?
The ones that come to mind are Dropout Saga (OP MC), Cozy Cafe ("good guy" dom), Eternum, Artemis (traumatized decent guy overcoming a bunch of bullshit, in a good way) and Detective Necro (unfortunately this last one has JUST gone on hold due to the dev having health issues).

About Hailey, when I replay that scene, I think the MC is trying to get a rise out of her and being petty more than anything, cause he got annoyed at the fact that she started behaving like a damsel in distress in a critical situation ("oh no! my heel! I can't run anymore, whatever will I do?")

Never played summertime, the artstyle kind of turns me away. Maybe I'll give it a try though.

bulbor

Aug 22, 2019
The ones that come to mind are Dropout Saga (OP MC), Cozy Cafe ("good guy" dom), Eternum, Artemis (traumatized decent guy overcoming a bunch of bullshit, in a good way) and Detective Necro (unfortunately this last one has JUST gone on hold due to the dev having health issues).

About Hailey, when I replay that scene, I think the MC is trying to get a rise out of her and being petty more than anything, cause he got annoyed at the fact that she started behaving like a damsel in distress in a critical situation ("oh no! my heel! I can't run anymore, whatever will I do?")

Never played summertime, the artstyle kind of turns me away. Maybe I'll give it a try though.
Thanks! I haven't played any of those games. Yes, Hailey is doing a good impersonation of a diva, IRL the person you guard may very well be a diva (popstars, actors etc.).
You forget about the artstyle in Summertime S. as soon as the story gets going, which is almost from the start. The animations are really nice to, I highly recommend it. Not to mention that the Dev of S.S. is a great guy, giving away the game for free, just like this Dev.

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Thanks! I haven't played any of those games. Yes, Hailey is doing a good impersonation of a diva, IRL the person you guard may very well be a diva (popstars, actors etc.).
You forget about the artstyle in Summertime S. as soon as the story gets going, which is almost from the start. The animations are really nice to, I highly recommend it. Not to mention that the Dev of S.S. is a great guy, giving away the game for free, just like this Dev.
Try out my bully is my lover
Or u can try out Summer's Gone which has a broken mc who tries to fix himself
Also on another note in chp 9 in the free roam we can actually go without Tamara and only with candy
Does that lead to any additional scene or points dev ?

Reactions: bulbor

FarBonoFar

Jul 14, 2019
I got "image "91167" not found." and the same with other image on Stephanie torture scene. Any way to fix it?

P.s Seems it happening only with

Last edited:

Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
yep with hot-fix installed, I checked image and video for this scene in files, it seams they don't even exist
But they should be in the archive... Weird... I'll do some testing with the patch and come back to you on this...

4.70 star(s) 126 Votes