PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
From the game overview:
Just reading the overview, my understanding is that Incubus is a male and is one of the dark race of demons. The surviving incubus is now (as per in-game current time) an adult. He probably reads (or watches) The Hobbit a lot and was inspired to go on an adventure. The last sentence I just made up :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The in-game information for the girls in the pictures: No .8 is a Succubus & No. 17 is a Fury. So far, there are only 2 living (and surviving) Incubus (or Incubi) in the game: both are males ( one is the MC and the other is Axius the master of No. 8 Succubus and also the former General to MC's deceased father).

As for the title, Stray Incubus only Flynn974 can explain its true meaning, my speculation is generally it applies to the surviving (plural) Incubus in this fantasy world, and specifically referring to (singular) the MC.

About the Titans, so far the game does not portrays a single one yet, but mentions the Titans a few times especially with regards to bloodlines or something like that.

As BlasKyau stated earlier, MC's potential (or suspected) mother is a Goddess by the name Demeter (who was actually the center of the game origin story).

However, you are (I believe) missing the point of fiction VN where the creator has the freedom to mix and match, redefine and innovate some pre-existing or even invent new things. If you are only interested in 'factual truth or established fiction' then you probably should just stick with the original fiction literature works. Cheers.

P/S: The Titans and Greek Gods (and Goddess) were not real, they didn't exist.
You are a funny guy, I do write fantasy stories, but I do not pull and use others material, then warp them. It hasn't strayed far from the possibility, but I do not accept limits on what I am allowed to write nor read. Thanks for the info and the time you took to go into it. I have just created in my minds eye a plot with at least three episodes in the last hour and a half, that I may submit to someone with ingredients of sex, magic, special operators, human resource, intelligence gathering and risk taking. I am looking for the correct tag team to further develop same. Its succubi not sucubae for plural. For the other thread in what is or was reality vs mythology... is the correct terms. I am done with this thread, no response will be given. "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy"credit: the first Act of Hamlet. Spoken by Hamlet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Flynn974

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
You are a funny guy, I do write fantasy stories, but I do not pull and use others material, then warp them. It hasn't strayed far from the possibility, but I do not accept limits on what I am allowed to write nor read. Thanks for the info and the time you took to go into it. I have just created in my minds eye a plot with at least three episodes in the last hour and a half, that I may submit to someone with ingredients of sex, magic, special operators, human resource, intelligence gathering and risk taking. I am looking for the correct tag team to further develop same. Its succubi not sucubae for plural. For the other thread in what is or was reality vs mythology... is the correct terms. I am done with this thread, no response will be given. "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy"credit: the first Act of Hamlet. Spoken by Hamlet.
Good luck then with your wip original fantasy story. Godspeed and Adieu.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Actually the MC has blood from the Titans because the Greek Gods have blood from the Titans. For example, the Greek Gods Hestia, Demeter, Hera, Hades, Poseidon and Zeus are children of Cronus and Rhea, both Titans. From what the game says, the MC is the son of a Goddess (I don't remember which one) and an incubus.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Gif in intro: 8 a feminine horned and tailed & 17 a Winged horned.... feminine. And from a discussion thread that asked which was the incubus the blonde twink.... on other details, a titan was a HUGE giant like being with magical powers that went to war with the Greek gods. Something on the line of 30 foot tall beings. A half titan would be expected to be at least the size of a Hill Giant 8 foot minimum, more likely a stone giant of 20 to 25 foot height. This is where the writer can drift, if inter species and magical interphases genetic manipulation allowed, different planes of existence that could converge on prime material plane ok, but more than extremely rare. Living in a cave, could have a portal to other plane... Thinking of chicks with dicks, comments by other players, deterred my interest in delving deeper. I may revisit my decision, at another time. I have read some of the comments by developer and poster.
The 8th file in the OP is not the MC.
turns out the MC is not the sole survivor of his race like he thought. There are several more survivors hiding here and there.
Picture 8 shows a succubus. A female, who was born female, who is not trans nor is she gay or crossdressing. Just a woman.

Also, while he isn't shredded, he isn't really a twink either

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
The MC may be the son of Demeter and have Titan blood because Demeter is in fact the daughter of two Titans (which makes her 100% Titan blood). Whether he really is her son or not we will know in the future.
The child of two titans is a god, not a titan
According to Hesiod, the Titan offspring of Uranus and Gaia were Oceanus, Coeus, Crius, Hyperion, Iapetus, Theia, Rhea, Themis, Mnemosyne, Phoebe, Tethys, and Cronus.[2] Eight of the Titan brothers and sisters married each other: Oceanus and Tethys, Coeus and Phoebe, Hyperion and Theia, and Cronus and Rhea. The other two Titan brothers married outside their immediate family. Iapetus married his niece Clymene, the daughter of Oceanus and Tethys, while Crius married his half-sister Eurybia, the daughter of Gaia and Pontus. The two remaining Titan sisters, Themis and Mnemosyne, became wives of their nephew Zeus.

From Oceanus and Tethys came the three thousand river gods, and three thousand Oceanid nymphs.[3] From Coeus and Phoebe came Leto, another wife of Zeus, and Asteria.[4] From Crius and Eurybia came Astraeus, Pallas, and Perses.[5] From Hyperion and Theia came the celestial personifications Helios (Sun), Selene (Moon), and Eos (Dawn).[6] From Iapetus and Clymene came Atlas, Menoetius, Prometheus, and Epimetheus.[7] From Cronus and Rhea came the Olympians: Hestia, Demeter, Hera, Hades, Poseidon, and Zeus.[8] By Zeus, Themis bore the three Horae (Hours), and the three Moirai (Fates),[9] and Mnemosyne bore the nine Muses.[10]

While the descendants of the Titans Oceanus and Tethys, Cronus and Rhea, Themis, and Mnemosyne (i.e. the river gods, the Oceanids, the Olympians, the Horae, the Moirai, and the Muses) are not normally considered to be Titans, descendants of the other Titans, notably: Leto, Helios, Atlas, and Prometheus, are themselves sometimes referred to as Titans.[11]
. Cronus mated with his older sister Rhea, who then bore the first generation of Olympians: the six siblings Zeus, Hades, Poseidon, Hestia, Demeter, and Hera.
Demeter is zeus' full blooded sister and is a goddess not a titaness

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The child of two titans is a god, not a titan

Demeter is zeus' full blooded sister and is a goddess not a titaness
I'm not saying she's a titan, I'm saying that as a descendant of two titans, she has titan blood. So the MC's Titan blood can come this way.

For the rest, I don't affirm that it is so, I only indicate that this possibility exists.

Reactions: Flynn974 and mrttao

salkrim

Jul 8, 2021
One and only choice is not really a choice and doesn't need a button to be pressed. Go left or right I understand but "go forward" as a sole choice over and over again gets old really fast. The game is interesting but "go(ing) forward" could become annoying :)

I hope that can be changed in the future.

Last edited:

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Wow, last couple of updates really took it to the next level. Loved it, especially the cursed town mini-story
This is exactly what I'd expect The Legend of Zelda to be if Link was an Incubus instead of a little Hylan shit.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Wow, last couple of updates really took it to the next level. Loved it, especially the cursed town mini-story
This is exactly what I'd expect The Legend of Zelda to be if Link was an Incubus instead of a little Hylan shit.
Interesting :unsure:. Legend of Zelda. I did not play that game before so I did not make a connection to it, but I kinda look at the MC as a taller Meliodas of The Seven Deadly Sins:ROFLMAO:.

• Haha

Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Honestly when I designed the MC, I was just trying to make him look a bit different from the standard look for HS2 MC's. I didn't even notice he looked like Link until some people here pointed it out XD. He kinda looks a bit like Meliodas too, now that you mention it XD.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Moarrr!!! We want moarrr!! :ROFLMAO: Nice, just keep em coming (not so soon, but later).

Also I just replay and noticed a mistake with the dialogue during the Prisoner Interrogation/BDSM scene on Chapter 2. If the MC chose 2 wrong tools he will loose because of the time limitation, but Stephanie said "Aaaaaaaand that was five seconds. So you lost.", should be minutes instead. Cheers.

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Good game so far. While it seems a bit disjointed at times due to the authors tendency to skip the setup for some situations only to have the explanation for what MC is doing be brought up in conversation (for example when MC first goes to the ninja village, and we only find out what's even happening when he brings up Yumi), you kinda get used to it after a while.

On the negative side, there are a number of typos, especially in the earlier parts of the game. Some names (Candy, Jenny) are sometimes in lowercase.

The pauses are pretty ridiculous. The script currently (v0.4) has 1878 Pause() commands. Adding up their total length gets us to a whopping 21 minutes and 43 seconds. On top of that, there are screens without a textbox where you're just supposed to click to progress, which are indistinguishable from pauses, so you might expect it to just continue on its own, wasting even more time. And on top of that, you sometimes have a few renders in sequence with only minimal differences, which may or may not progress automatically, further adding to the problem.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
The pauses are pretty ridiculous. The script currently (v0.4) has 1878 Pause() commands. Adding up their total length gets us to a whopping 21 minutes and 43 seconds. On top of that, there are screens without a textbox where you're just supposed to click to progress, which are indistinguishable from pauses, so you might expect it to just continue on its own, wasting even more time. And on top of that, you sometimes have a few renders in sequence with only minimal differences, which may or may not progress automatically, further adding to the problem.
And don't forget the occasion where you ARE supposed to wait, and if you got into the habit of clicking multiple times to progress you end up skipping content and have to rollback.

So yea, pauses are a bit out of control.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Good game so far. While it seems a bit disjointed at times due to the authors tendency to skip the setup for some situations only to have the explanation for what MC is doing be brought up in conversation (for example when MC first goes to the ninja village, and we only find out what's even happening when he brings up Yumi), you kinda get used to it after a while.

On the negative side, there are a number of typos, especially in the earlier parts of the game. Some names (Candy, Jenny) are sometimes in lowercase.

And don't forget the occasion where you ARE supposed to wait, and if you got into the habit of clicking multiple times to progress you end up skipping content and have to rollback.

So yea, pauses are a bit out of control.
I guess it is a fair feedback and assessment regarding the gameplay and pauses, which I believe depends highly on the playstyle because I did not experience this issue considering I really take my time playing a game. I put the game on Auto and the game just flows nicely, I only have to click when there is menu/choice. I think it is not that easy to balance between the 'movie-like' experience (typical of VN) and a game, and on top of that cater for the most common playstyles, especially for the first game. With feedbacks like this keep coming, things will surely gets better for later chapters when Flynn learns a few more tricks.

I have not found any obvious typos in v0.4b (which fixes most of the typos in previous versions) yet (doing another playthrough at the moment). There is a patch (from v0.4a to v0.4b just a few Mb for those who already downloaded v0.4a) in the OP. There are some words that appears as typos but then it was just the spelling variations between American and British English. You may report any findings (here or on Discord) so that it can be fixed for the next release, Flynn is very active. Cheers.

Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022

You're right about the pauses being a bit chaotic. I had zero experience at first, so my cinematic skills were bad. I think I'm starting to improve. Or at least I hope so... As for the typos, I'll try to make them less problematic in the next releases. Thanks for your feedback! :)

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
When Athena showed up in this chapter and proved she was a bitch this is what i wanted to do:
20221030_004228.jpg :LOL:
This chapter was my favorite so far, it reminded me of supernatural where they would go to defeat a monster and after they had succeed the episode would end and the heros would move on to the next challenge, great work!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.70 star(s) 131 Votes