3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

SFManiac

Jul 23, 2020
sfx banner4.png

Overview:
Explore the joys of meeting the characters you love and desire from the SF series in a fun and unique adventure. Met each and every one of them as you strengthen your relationship to levels that will allow you to do naughty things to them!​

Thread Updated: 2020-12-09
Release Date: 2020-12-09
Developer: SFManiac
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 8
Language: English
Remake: Street Fighter X Remake
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

a64.png e1.png b3.png b10.png b8.png a51.png a32.png a36.png a58.png a63.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Hello, if you would like to retain ownership of the game thread once it has been created, can you please format your request to match the game request template found here

Reactions: Hitany and SFManiac

SFManiac

Jul 23, 2020
Hello, if you would like to retain ownership of the game thread once it has been created, can you please format your request to match the game request template found here
Did I do good? also, it won't let me upload my banner nor my image files. Here's the banner:

And the 3 image samples:

I would really appreciate it if you could upload them for me.

Thanks for the help and let me know if I made a mistake.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Currently the attachment server is down so adding images isn' doable right now for anyone. The only thing your game lacks is the links for download. Once those are added since your images are there so we can add them later you should be good.

SFManiac

Jul 23, 2020
Currently the attachment server is down so adding images isn' doable right now for anyone. The only thing your game lacks is the links for download. Once those are added since your images are there so we can add them later you should be good.
I added the links, I think they're working, let me know if i'm missing something else.

Feb 22, 2020
I was going to ask the dev if there is any content planned for Juri Han, but seeing his profile picture, I'm optimistic :love:

Ark9

Feb 8, 2018
ill wait till theres juri han content (dom juri or let us dominate a bratty juri either way works for me, and of course plenty feet content and im sold, it would be a crime not to do juri feet content), so ill keep and eye on this for now.

RadRanger47

Jan 1, 2020
Checked it out, got to the part of chun li and took a break. So far I'm really liking it, well done! Not a fan of domination but I don't mind. :)

Some characters look a bit too bright, tone it down just a bit.

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes