3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
Last 3 choices with Yuri make no impact or did I just miss the right combination ? You know the 3 times you get to "choose" after she breaks into your room at the end .

qq22

Dec 18, 2019
The game seems interesting and i tried it. But is there a walkthrough for this ? im stuck at "Menats Nationality" point and no matter what i try its always wrong. I uninstalled it for now but i will try it again once theres a walk through avilable.
egyptian

arcticgale

Jun 19, 2017
so where is the pregnant scene? all i've seen is impregnation scenes,or is this just another case of dont know the difference between pregnant and impregnation?

Oct 24, 2020
How Dare You or any other dev who take time and create material for others to come along and can see with their own eyes what the content in which YOUR GAME YOU CREATED has and makes known for any who may not or those who DO NOT LIKE CERTAIN TAGS that all know there is a grand old section on each page that does in fact give notice and VERY DETAILED LIST of which or which not of the many fetishes kinks etc.. there are that can be seen in these kinds of novels /games all have tags. This specific and exact thing is there for all eyes to see. EVEN more so it is mainly JUST FOR ALL OF THE ONES WHO DO NOT LIKE OR WANT CERTAIN Material they say they or most people they know(lol other morons) who still proceed even after seeing what they hate and dislike in the games with these exact Tags 3dcg adventure ahegao bestiality big ass creampie female domination lesbian etc... and will download and watch it all so then come and tell all how they have started to play your game but NOW go on to tell you how they wouldve done your work or story...... "hey dev why don't you take all these tags listed out, Take them OUT OF THIS STORY OF YOURS CAUSE I & MOST PEOPLE DON'T LIKE THAT CRAP IN THE STORY THAT OBVIOUSLY I KNEW WAS TAGGED BEFORE. WHY DO IT LIKE YOU DID??? NOPE NOT GOOD YOU SHOULD DO IT LIKE I AM TELLING YA & CHANGE IT TO THIS. Is this cause of how it is a reminding thing in life to y'all?!?! Yes and now we see that you are in fact one who is getting cuckold by your other and by a dev who makes a game with tags you cant stand but still play it and are shocked when the tags posted actually happen and you see it all over again like a replay of your daily life hahaha
Bella1_N_Only_SIG.gif Elena_kg-fan.gif Jaye_SIG_1.gif

• Thinking Face
Reactions: M i L

M i L

Mar 15, 2019
How Dare You or any other dev who take time and create material for others to come along and can see with their own eyes what the content in which YOUR GAME YOU CREATED has and makes known for any who may not or those who DO NOT LIKE CERTAIN TAGS that all know there is a grand old section on each page that does in fact give notice and VERY DETAILED LIST of which or which not of the many fetishes kinks etc.. there are that can be seen in these kinds of novels /games all have tags. This specific and exact thing is there for all eyes to see. EVEN more so it is mainly JUST FOR ALL OF THE ONES WHO DO NOT LIKE OR WANT CERTAIN Material they say they or most people they know(lol other morons) who still proceed even after seeing what they hate and dislike in the games with these exact Tags 3dcg adventure ahegao bestiality big ass creampie female domination lesbian etc... and will download and watch it all so then come and tell all how they have started to play your game but NOW go on to tell you how they wouldve done your work or story...... "hey dev why don't you take all these tags listed out, Take them OUT OF THIS STORY OF YOURS CAUSE I & MOST PEOPLE DON'T LIKE THAT CRAP IN THE STORY THAT OBVIOUSLY I KNEW WAS TAGGED BEFORE. WHY DO IT LIKE YOU DID??? NOPE NOT GOOD YOU SHOULD DO IT LIKE I AM TELLING YA & CHANGE IT TO THIS. Is this cause of how it is a reminding thing in life to y'all?!?! Yes and now we see that you are in fact one who is getting cuckold by your other and by a dev who makes a game with tags you cant stand but still play it and are shocked when the tags posted actually happen and you see it all over again like a replay of your daily life hahaha
Are you ok? Did you have a stroke?

ramson32

Sep 19, 2017
I have tried 3 different downloads but the game isn't opening. .exe file opens for 1-2 seconds and closes automatically. other renpy games are working fine. Does anybody facing this problem

Jorum7

Aug 22, 2022
View attachment 1277664

Overview:
Explore the joys of meeting the characters you love and desire from the SF series in a fun and unique adventure. Meet each and every one of them as you strengthen your relationship to levels that will allow you to do naughty things to them!​

Thread Updated: 2021-08-12
Release Date: 2021-08-11
Developer: SFManiac
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Previous Game: Street Fighter Ch 1-8
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: -
MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -

View attachment 1025432 View attachment 1139611 View attachment 1348143 View attachment 1348141 View attachment 1348142 View attachment 1139621 View attachment 1139618 View attachment 1139617 View attachment 1025429 View attachment 1139620 View attachment 1348144
if i download a Mac file, can i installed on android?

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
Since this is a remake of the previous game does it have the same story and animations or is it different?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Size 83.0 MB

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Last edited:
Reactions: AXavyg and Xeldr1

Xeldr1

Jun 4, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Size 83.0 MB

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
The link is broken. Can you please reupload it?

Reactions: Medlc32
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes