VN Ren'Py Abandoned Street Kings: The Big Game [v1.0] [Street Fighter]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
The game has promise.
The fight system reminds me of college kings which I like but the fact that I beat the dude up the mc still said "I GOT BEAT UP BECAUSE OF YOU."

idk if it's a glitch but if you win the fight he shouldn't be talking like he lost LOL.
So I will say it needs some polish with both the fight system in dialog. you should feel rewarded for winning a fight, not talking like you lost if you did not.

I also think the game needs some music, especially for the fight scenes. you have music at the menu but not in the game? kinda weird but the games need some music. But that is for you to decide to do or not but it does kinda feel off without music imo.

I also hope the game won't have NTR in which the MC gets cucked. I already don't like the fact JESSICA an ex got caught cheating on the mc when they were together so if I can immma avoid her. not the type of LI i want to be assiociated with if she is for the streets LMAO. Also try to not to have so many LI already be in relationships with other guys if they are LOVE INTEREST you will make people mad with that, TRUST ME!
and we are talking about emily here who is probably gonna get married to that dude unless we take her which I think that's your goal and if that is I don't mind it.
IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT NTR IS I RECOMMEND LOOKING OVER THE TAGS TO SEE. IT IS IMPORTANT.

The renders are solid and the mc seems like a decent guy. If you going for a bully type game I like it. But lt is also bug with the fight system is when you about to lose and try to load up another save to start over it don't reset the stats or fight. I will say look into that.

also you need to decide if the game is gonna be more focus on the visual novel side or the sandbox.
sandboxed don't really have a good rep LOL. Same with point and click type games because sometimes all the clicking gets annoying. so i will say decide on which one gone be a primary focus I recommend visual novel but it's not my game.

Overall love interest so far not looking the best but it's early so we will see. I will say if this is your first game NOT BAD!
Good work dev.

Last edited:

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
So far the MC is iffy, I won't say he's a dope but definitely gullible. Hopefully that changes. I don't really trust Linda so far either and I'm having a hard time trying to find any potential love interest that's actually worth pursuing. One is engaged now, there's a Ex that cheated on you and as I said previously, it's too early to trust Linda, she could be out for herself. As for Jessica, her cheating ass can fuck off forever. The fighting minigame could use some tweaking also.

These are my critiques.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is a total cop out, should you be right.
Any version of MC you could pick in CyberPunk sand box game or
any GTA many missions game, the latest of the games that look spectacular,
MC was always a street king, had ways to get outta trouble, had words to throw,
had flashy moves to throw at anyone dissing him. There is no place for kids in such games.
Even the race of life new game giving us wheelman/midnight club/need for speed/driver vibes
features a full fledged divorcee fighting for his daughter.
So far the MC is iffy, I won't say he's a dope but definitely gullible. Hopefully that changes. I don't really trust Linda so far either and I'm having a hard time trying to find any potential love interest that's actually worth pursuing. One is engaged now, there's a Ex that cheated on you and as I said previously, it's too early to trust Linda, she could be out for herself. As for Jessica, her cheating ass can fuck off forever. The fighting minigame could use some tweaking also.

These are my critiques.
Street king literally means a slick young guy fisting his way through the ranks of hustlers.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
This is a total cop out, should you be right.
Any version of MC you could pick in CyberPunk sand box game or
any GTA many missions game, the latest of the games that look spectacular,
MC was always a street king, had ways to get outta trouble, had words to throw,
had flashy moves to throw at anyone dissing him. There is no place for kids in such games.
Even the race of life new game giving us wheelman/midnight club/need for speed/driver vibes
features a full fledged divorcee fighting for his daughter.

Street king literally means a slick young guy fisting his way through the ranks of hustlers.
Okay?

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
This game looks very good. I have just one question to dev. Are you planning to add harem choices? It would be great if this is very difficult, but still possible, not to spoil the realism.

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
Jessica should say that, not MC. Also before Emily go with Adam she says "Can we wait for Nick?" even if we chose another name for MC. By the way girls look perfect! Good job.

1667430960805.png

$treet Fighter

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2022
This game looks very good. I have just one question to dev. Are you planning to add harem choices? It would be great if this is very difficult, but still possible, not to spoil the realism.
I don't really understand what it means to choose a harem? In the game, all the girls will be with MC. Whether they will compete with each other for MC, I do not know yet. Right now I'm focused on the mistakes and the development of the main plot. But I have some ideas about this.

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
I don't really understand what it means to choose a harem? In the game, all the girls will be with MC. Whether they will compete with each other for MC, I do not know yet. Right now I'm focused on the mistakes and the development of the main plot. But I have some ideas about this.
By harem, I meant that girls only have relationships with MC and know about each other.

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
I like where your focus is at (y)

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
Overall the game looks interesting I'm going to give it a try soon. Thanks for the sharing dev and good luck in your success.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes