3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Nitroxyde

Aug 15, 2020
This game forces open some kind of ad web page (I have it blocked so I don't even know what it is) randomly, you can play 2 minutes without it or get harassed multiple times in 30 seconds.

That's an instant no.

The game in itself though, well it's early so not much to do but what's there is quite alright to be honest, I like the visual style, nice breath of fresh air.

KofiCatto

Dec 28, 2018
What I explored :
You can use shift to run
Space to jump
Pressing S without shift will make you moonwalk

Ride the green car at start
Run to the door at houses and buildings to enter
The first house has a laptop that can be used to make games
Cafe: You need to press the "prepare food" label so you can click on the food items

S4lty0n3

Apr 9, 2018
I see people manage to play, so wtf do I do with the W, hold it? Tap it? Time it?
W = X and you just need to spam it
And dont forget to pray in the church or you will alt f4 quite soon :D

My Question is what the "loveroom" is and how this girl for 500 bucks in the coffee works?!

Reactions: The Sexy Chinaman

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Can you interact with the camgirls? When you go in you're naked, but I can't find anything interactable but the laptop but that does nothing.

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
W = X and you just need to spam it
And dont forget to pray in the church or you will alt f4 quite soon :D

My Question is what the "loveroom" is and how this girl for 500 bucks in the coffee works?!
Why is it "W"? it should be changed to "X". Also, This is the first time ever that I came across a game with pop-up ads (tho it blocks from entering the site since I got ad blocker) Why did the Developer decide to do that?!? Makes no sense... like if you want money then open up a Patreon da fuk. plus the game is a 3/10 for me and it doesn't come close to being with best games on here. that's mostly cause of the bugs/ skin kinda glitching through the clothes/ characters looks a bit weird and the penis too/ why the f*ck is there Death implemented, could've just went with Hunger/Thirst for survival. lmfao why do I gotta pray at the church for survival

Last edited:

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Been playing it some more. I've concluded that the Loveroom girl is not functioning right now since nothing to do with her makes sense, and even after she says she'll meet you in the Loveroom, she doesn't. Also, the food shop sex scenes are pretty much unobtainable. It takes way too long to unlock them, and usually something happens that hangs the game requirng to close out. After doing so and reopening, the foot shop sex scene meters are back to 0.

Reactions: The Sexy Chinaman
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes