3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

CR234

Oct 15, 2021

I am working on this game. I would like to know your opinion. Should I continue or is it pointless. game genre "story". looking forward to your ideas and advice.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018

I am working on this game. I would like to know your opinion. Should I continue or is it pointless. game genre "story". looking forward to your ideas and advice.
Continue, but if you want patrons, you really need to focus on making your page presentable. Just making the game won't do.
I see you fixed the issues I have reported the other time, but it still lacks many things... My patreon page kind of sucks, but if you take it as an example (you can reach it by clicking the patreon icon under my name), it has many things your page is lacking.

First of all, while just 1 tier is fine, it doesn't tell very much about what it offers, you should make it more clear.

You also made my same mistake, the header is way too simple... Compare your patreon's header with the cover image of this thread, which one is more attractive? The cover of this thread.
However, if you want people to subscribe to your patreon, you also need to make an attractive header for it.
The lines on bottom left are nice, I assume it is kind of your logo, but the rest is a plain navy blue... Not good. Make a cover with some of the characters of your game or something like that.

Most importantly, your page is missing the whole "about" page, which pretty much presents your project.
It should have a description of your game, screenshots (sfw because it's public) and links. People need to know what you are making if you want them to support you.

Reactions: CR234

Super242

Mar 20, 2020

hey dude i downloaded your game but seems that it wont launch due to alack of a data folder

Mulk1337

Jul 2, 2017
no, the game does not work even if you rename the exe, the error message data folder not found always appears

Mulk1337

Jul 2, 2017
and another thing is nice that you are working on a new game but wouldn't it be better if you complete street life first because unfortunately it still has a lot of bugs that need to be fixed please do this the game is very good i hope you understand me my english is not so good i use google translator

CR234

Oct 15, 2021
hello everyone, I updated the game "StreetLife".
If you don't mind, I would like to earn some money.))
Here is the link for the pokuoki game.

Reactions: twojastara123

cazzone

May 18, 2017
hello everyone, I updated the game "StreetLife".
If you don't mind, I would like to earn some money.))
Here is the link for the pokuoki game.

What is new in this update? Thanks.

CR234

Oct 15, 2021
What is new in this update? Thanks.
1.added a new track to play with the car.
2.The "Red Room" is completed.
3.the girl in the basement added a new feature..
4.bugs fixed.
5.removed ads.
and many more updates....

CR234

Oct 15, 2021
thanks to those who bought the game. at the moment your purchase has given me the motivation to continue.

CR234

Oct 15, 2021
Are you going to make more updates after this one or this is the final version?
I am currently working on a big update. For those who have bought the game, I'm going to post this ad for free. and further updates will be online.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes