Unity STRIP Battle Action Cards [v0.14] [Arcane Pengi]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

ArcanePengi

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2022
I think i found another bug. When i use Leaf as underwear, the abilities of my 3 other outfits cost 1 mana more than they should. For example a Beret would give 1 mana for the cost of 1 mana, lol.
That is actually intended: all Passive outfit abilities should add +1 cost to the other outfits. I fixed the description just now to reflect that (the other Passive outfits already say that). I'll have it fixed for the [v0.15] update coming out very soon~

Greasy_Steve

Jan 29, 2023
Can Arc or Anyone else Rip the Soudntrack and put it on youtube or something? Mimi's and Arc's tracks go so hard i want to listen to them all the time.

Reactions: stavie33

VagabondFerret

Sep 22, 2018
Tutu and Leaf feel like they just never proc at all.
"Strip effect" is very vague and doesn't seem to mean anything whether I strip the piece or my opponent loses a piece.

Reactions: EliasArg

Parmdes

Jun 23, 2017
After some grinding, I could finally build a deck that works. 12 cards, mana blast (a great card), mana gathering cards (aya & jackpot), some stella cards, a few attack cards for poking and Syd's tanktop.

Strip effect clothes don't seem to do anything, as stated above.

Also, if you lose a match you have to quit by clicking on settings. Would be good to have a "close" button just like when you win a match.

Greasy_Steve

Jan 29, 2023
Can Arc or Anyone else Rip the Soudntrack and put it on youtube or something? Mimi's and Arc's tracks go so hard i want to listen to them all the time.

well i went ahead and learned how to extract them. Soudntrack goes so hard i want them to be available outside of the game. I would post them on youtube but I don't want that associated with my channel. Also i couldN't find Mascot's song but i havent unlocked them yet so idk what their deal is

Niel95F

Sep 2, 2023
well i went ahead and learned how to extract them. Soudntrack goes so hard i want them to be available outside of the game. I would post them on youtube but I don't want that associated with my channel. Also i couldN't find Mascot's song but i havent unlocked them yet so idk what their deal is

Soundtrack Download
I got mascot unlocked, we can try to figure that out

zer2

Feb 16, 2018
Found a rather strange bug. When I used Headphones to pull the next Support card, I didn't realize the last and only card in my deck was not a support. It gave me the card as a Physical Energy, when my deck list didn't have any. I reverse engineered that the card was originally Bonfire.

RandomEroEnjoyer

Jul 18, 2023
Grindy, repetitive and rng-based. Maybe lower the number of keys to unlock girls?
It's hard to believe someone possessing such a patience to grind this game for actually good (energy) cards.

Mar 23, 2022
Is anyone else having an issue with growing icons? Seems the more I use an icon the larger it gets. Or at least I've noticed that exit after a battle shrinks, then flips and grow, also the gallery icon grows. Also Also voice lines seem to be getting quieter and quieter. Some voice line don't even play a sound. While I'm at it Arc from the itch broweser version and this version are different. Is there a reason why? I have more to say but I feel like those would be more of a review or complaint, not random questions into the void.

If the Dev reads this don't get me wrong. I'm not saying this is a bad game, on the contrary. It's quite a good game, like really good. I'll probably buy it when it's released, fixed up and tidied (there's a lot of meshing issues). What price are you considering releasing it at or have you not thought of it?

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes