Unity STRIP Battle Action Cards [v0.14] [Arcane Pengi]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

voidren

Apr 17, 2021
Let's try this again.
PC v0.14 -
Mobile v0.14 -

If this doesn't work I'm gonna need more help with uploading these correctly.
It works, also whats the updated code for Nudist mode, if you have that. It was TheUltimatePower, but thats not working anymore.

FishGoat

Dec 9, 2018
Game soft locks a lot... animations hang which causes you to not be able to use cards or abilities regardless of whether you have mana or the correct energies....

Mar 11, 2021
I'm not an avid CCG game fan so I could be simply unaware of something, but the deck building just feels kind of wacky at the moment, why do we need 3 copies of a card to get just one we can use in our custom decks? why can't we at least see the pre-made decks, if only to see what the devs think a balanced deck should look like? (less of an issue than the first i'll admit tho)

Personally, I feel like a better way to handle the deck building is to either give us "card points" to use on buying cards we want, or just make each card we get from packs count as a card for our deck instead of 1/3rd of a card, so we don't have moments where 2/3 of an element's deck are unusable because they're all stuck at 2/3

Mar 11, 2021
well finished up with every character that i can find, at least on normal, honest it's a cute but fun little game so far, I'd probably have more insight if i actually knew how to build a card deck for these kinds of games though, so for now good luck with development

ArcanePengi

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2022
Glad you guys are enjoying the game! I'm working on updates for getting the game to run more smoothly. Thanks for your feedback so far If you do like it, please consider leaving a tip over on my where the game can be downloaded legitimately~ If you have any ideas for features or new content, let me know here! I'll be hanging around here more

Blueshirt616

Nov 2, 2021
I think I might be missing something, because I've defeated some girls and received parts of their outfits (Arc's baseball cap and Stella's top hat), but in the deckbuilder it still lists them as locked

Reactions: ArcanePengi

ArcanePengi

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2022
I think I might be missing something, because I've defeated some girls and received parts of their outfits (Arc's baseball cap and Stella's top hat), but in the deckbuilder it still lists them as locked
There is a bug currently where you need to relaunch your game Sorry about that! Your unlocked outfits are saved and the menu will update them as being "unlocked" upon relaunching the game. The bug has been isolated and fixed, and will be available in the next Patreon version [v0.15]

Greasy_Steve

Jan 29, 2023
Glad you guys are enjoying the game! I'm working on updates for getting the game to run more smoothly. Thanks for your feedback so far If you do like it, please consider leaving a tip over on my where the game can be downloaded legitimately~ If you have any ideas for features or new content, let me know here! I'll be hanging around here more
I've been enjoying the game alot! I'll try to leave a tip soon. one bug i've encountered, though, is that after beating them, they're victory screen isnt unlocked.I don't see anything.

Also, Syd's arms look just a bit weird when she is stripped past the sign, although thats more of a nitpick then anything. Really enjoying the game so far!

morphisblob

Aug 17, 2018
nah because why does the soundtrack go lowkey hard
bro... IKR. that shit slaps. Syd's theme in particular has no reason to be that good in a game with this much jank.
Chris Jay killed it with the OST.

There is a bug currently where you need to relaunch your game Sorry about that! Your unlocked outfits are saved and the menu will update them as being "unlocked" upon relaunching the game. The bug has been isolated and fixed, and will be available in the next Patreon version [v0.15]
Bug list I found while playing:
My deck kept rewritting itself between battles and if I removed and readded stuff
there is no leave battle prompt after losing
game has to be relaunched to unlock cloths (reported fixed)
grabbing a card after flipping heads with K.C. causes you to draw 1
mascot commonly fails to draw good cards when other mascots are in the discard
exhibitionism doesn't give sturdy
the pack icon covers card text
freeze does 0 damage

bloodbirthe

Nov 25, 2018
This is a pretty good game! It's fun so far. I'd like to recommend more outfit variety, and maybe also more variety in the character animations and reactions, once everything in the base game comes together!

Elexion

Aug 14, 2017
The game's pretty good but Can we get a toggle on the rave girl to disable the flashing both on the background and her underwear? Had to not look center screen at all during her battles

AndytheWizard

Aug 14, 2020
I think i found another bug. When i use Leaf as underwear, the abilities of my 3 other outfits cost 1 mana more than they should. For example a Beret would give 1 mana for the cost of 1 mana, lol.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes