rockhead2020

Aug 6, 2017
here are two paths for me here :

Good Guy Route
"Support the dev so they can make a better game"
Vs
Bad Guy Route
"heh, sure"

pity I always play good guy routes first in games eh?
I'm confused... Build 0.12 demo is listed as free on the Patreon, but after the hack, all versions were removed from itch.io... Was there an exclusive Patreon-only build released? Honestly, I was just interested in trying the newest free demo out. Don't hold it against you if you don't want to upload it, that's totally fair.

EDIT: Missed the cheat card version that's exclusive to the $25 tier. If you have that one, then yeah... I can understand not wanting to upload it if you want to support the devs.

Last edited:
Reactions: spodermen

spodermen

Aug 6, 2021
I'm confused... Build 0.12 demo is listed as free on the Patreon, but after the hack, all versions were removed from itch.io... Was there an exclusive Patreon-only build released? Honestly, I was just interested in trying the newest free demo out. Don't hold it against you if you don't want to upload it, that's totally fair.

EDIT: Missed the cheat card version that's exclusive to the $25 tier. If you have that one, then yeah... I can understand not wanting to upload it if you want to support the devs.
were you able to get the build demo to put onto here? not the cheat card thing though.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes