3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Yea, got a couple of signs reversed that causing it to have the opposite effect.

Put this file in the data directory to fix that.
Where is incest? I can't find it under sexual preferences when suggesting opinions to change in npcs?

Edit: Oh also is there anyway to alter the MCs penis size after starting the game? I get that it's unrealistic but.... I can't make girls love average guys with average parts can I? That's kind of odd? girls can love small or large but can't love average? I guess that'd make the game too confusing....

Edit2: In general I am not very attractive to girls, but since I am so good at skills like flirting it ends up mostly being okay, but the average attraction heterosexual femalenpcs feel towards me is around -10... despite me being average in every way just about, although, I did make myself a bit older, I figured a young kid wouldn't own a successful business, maybe older men are an unpopular thing to be attracted to and with the rest of me being average that explains it, eh? Are any traits particularly popular? is tall more popular than short or is all that just random?

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Exiting the profile shouldn't enable the Help button. That's going to be a bitch to fix but thanks for letting me know. It probably messes up the given scene as well so I'm sure that's what's causing that error.
Any hope we can later having the help window open at same time with the NPC detail? It could really help to compare the NPCs attributes with the jobs needs :)

Maybe having the help window not modal?

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Hmm, from what I can tell everything about me is either average or liked by my sister, she's still -100 attraction, and she must be straight since she has a boyfriend?

I can't find ethnicity though on npc opinions it doesn't seem to exist under physical attraction, but I also can't find incest as an opinion either, maybe I'm looking in the wrong spot?

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
Hello, I am trying to add custom images myself and trying to understand the character image naming convention. For example, what does each character mean in the image name `scw-00001-f4w-mnsll-lsm-x-head`?

I am guessing in `f4w` it mean `female 40s woman`, but I am little lost in rest of the file name: `mnsll-lsm-x`.

Thanks in advance
There's a PDF in the game's main directory that explains how to do that.

Edit: At the gym cardio is endurance, strength is weights, which stat of mine is effected by the sculpting workout?

Edit2: What's the point of eating food? it restores energy, but less energy than most passing of time naps... you can get 20 energy from passing time when below 20 energy, and food is less effective? Is food for making yourself fatter? Or? I guess food increases happiness more than just napping and sleeping?

Edit3: Oh tooltips explain that I am average in everyway, Is there anyway to check the MC's ethnicity in my current campaign without restarting or having a better memory?
Sculpting affects your fitness as well as strength. Eating is mostly to create a situation to improve your relationship with the servers. That's it. It also improves happiness (although that's mostly an NPC benefit since you don't care if you are unhappy). The effect on energy is secondary.

Any hope we can later having the help window open at same time with the NPC detail? It could really help to compare the NPCs attributes with the jobs needs :)

Maybe having the help window not modal?
Unity's has zero support for a proper windowing system so anything like that has to be done from scratch and maintaining the state of all possible windows is a pain in the ass. So don't want to say never, but it's pretty low on the priority list.

Hmm, from what I can tell everything about me is either average or liked by my sister, she's still -100 attraction, and she must be straight since she has a boyfriend?

I can't find ethnicity though on npc opinions it doesn't seem to exist under physical attraction, but I also can't find incest as an opinion either, maybe I'm looking in the wrong spot?
You need to do the incest patch or your sister will not be attracted to you at all. Search for it earlier in this thread. Ethnicity is not explicitly shown. It's been requested already so should be on the next update.

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
There's a PDF in the game's main directory that explains how to do that.

Sculpting affects your fitness as well as strength. Eating is mostly to create a situation to improve your relationship with the servers. That's it. It also improves happiness (although that's mostly an NPC benefit since you don't care if you are unhappy). The effect on energy is secondary.

Unity's has zero support for a proper windowing system so anything like that has to be done from scratch and maintaining the state of all possible windows is a pain in the ass. So don't want to say never, but it's pretty low on the priority list.

You need to do the incest patch or your sister will not be attracted to you at all. Search for it earlier in this thread. Ethnicity is not explicitly shown. It's been requested already so should be on the next update.

Oh incest is disabled in my game then, that explains it.

How do I raise my health? Or would my health not be effecting femalenpc's attraction to me anyways?

Edit: enabling incest took me from like -100 to -20 and getting her to like it took me up another +40 points or so hooray.

Edit: I enabled incest and she's still -44 attraction to me she must really hate average men :p I made her like long hair and older men the only things about me that weren't average, then again maybe she's half-lesbian but I can't bring that subject up at all because she has a boyfriend who isn't me?

Last edited:

Not YrBroom

Feb 9, 2023
Yea, got a couple of signs reversed that causing it to have the opposite effect.

Put this file in the data directory to fix that.
I replaced that and reloaded my game. The modifier went from -28.4 to -4.5...so less negative, but still negative.

alltreck

Nov 20, 2018
Virgins remain to be virgins no matter how much you **** them)) To be fair I know some girls who were acting that way too))

• Haha
Reactions: wormdogs

caralho24

Sep 17, 2018
Next time you see it, let me know the exact details. Where and what action prompted it. And use the console to do this "dump e" and then look for the value for 'max_pose_rev' (should be in the 1st or 2nd line of data). I just tried it and it worked fine for me so wondering if there's an issue that's specific to a given scene.
max_pose_rev=9

Downtown at night

But this time it got reported but nothing actually happened so I just got the pop up it got reported but no prompt to flee or pay the fine . I tested it twice in the same night and same result.

Not sure what happened but it seems I only get the prompt now, ill keep testing and check console if it happens again :)

EDIT: I have noticed sometimes I might get a pop up that someone is offended but then it just cancels out actions after the pop up, cafe and gym (max_pose_rev=9)

Last edited:

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Thx for the answer. I've no knowledge of Unity, I work with goDot.

FurFan

May 4, 2017
I'm trying to break up with one of my girlfriends Keira Lee but nothing happens when I click the Break Up button. Is there a variable that can be changed in the save or a console command to break up? I've asked several women that are single and some say I have to break up with ???. Not sure if it's related to being unable to break up with Keira Lee.

Reactions: Quiller and Moz69

RIKAT

Mar 22, 2024
여자 친구
도나 마이어스 / donna Myers,
룰루 크루즈 / Lulu Cruise
헤어지려고 하는데 헤어짐 버튼을 눌러도 아무 일도 일어나지 않는다. save 또는
콘솔 명령에서 변경할 수 있는 변수가 있습니까?

Last edited:

Moz69

Nov 20, 2017
I'm trying to break up with one of my girlfriends Keira Lee but nothing happens when I click the Break Up button. Is there a variable that can be changed in the save or a console command to break up? I've asked several women that are single and some say I have to break up with ???. Not sure if it's related to being unable to break up with Keira Lee.
I cant break up with any of mine too.

PS: game crashes quite often, so a posibility for daily autosaves qould be great.

Last edited:

Twoface777

May 8, 2019
Great game
Is it possible to get additional plot details in the bottom information window? This includes, for example, progress in reading the book as well as sporting activities and of course sexual acts. This is shown during dirty talk.
And a separate menu with a sorting function for employees would be helpful. As the club grows and there are many employees, it is currently inconvenient to check their strengths when moving someone to another area of work.

Last edited:

Büchel

Oct 2, 2017
Great game
Is it possible to get additional plot details in the bottom information window? This includes, for example, progress in reading the book as well as sporting activities and of course sexual acts. This is shown during dirty talk.
And a separate menu with a sorting function for employees would be helpful. As the club grows and there are many employees, it is currently inconvenient to check their strengths when moving someone to another area of work.

Is it possible to view skills and salary when choosing a job?

Strip Club Wars Job.jpg

Reactions: Twoface777

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
I cant break up with any of mine too.

PS: game crashes quite often, so a posibility for daily autosaves qould be great.
I haven't had the game crash while playing, but it locks up every time that I try to load to a different save file, or go back to the main menu and start a new one. I have to completely close it and then open it again.

lallygagged

Aug 2, 2020
I haven't had the game crash while playing, but it locks up every time that I try to load to a different save file, or go back to the main menu and start a new one. I have to completely close it and then open it again.
I have the same issue with going back to the main menu and not being able to start a new game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Logan1377

huanggua2002

Dec 16, 2020
Sorry, I have no idea how do to that. I'm sure I could figure it out eventually but I don't know what's involved.
According to my understanding of the unity engine, it seems that the font referenced in the UI does not contain double-byte characters, and as far as I know about the game, Japanese and kanji can be displayed normally in the msg part, and it can also be displayed normally in the name input box at the beginning of the game, and everything else will be replaced with boxes that cannot display the correct characters.
And it's clear that even if the text display problem is taken care of, the game is still currently having problems with the automatic line breaking of double-byte text.

Sample text:
To combat violence against women and to fight international crime, including human trafficking, in 2009 the Icelandic Parliament passed a law criminalising the purchasing of prostitution, thereby defining prostitution as a form of violence against women that must be eliminated. For the same reasons private dancing and strip clubs have been made illegal.
为了打击对妇女的暴力行为,打击贩运人口等国际犯罪,冰岛议会于 2009 年通过了一部法律,将嫖娼定为刑事犯罪,藉此将卖淫定义为一种必须予以消除 的、对妇女的暴力形式。出于同样的原因,私人舞蹈和脱衣舞俱乐部被定为违 法。
—— National report submitted in accordance with paragraph 15 (a) of the annex to Human Rights Council resolution 5/1* Iceland
link:

pic:
屏幕截图 2024-04-28 002640.png
屏幕截图 2024-04-28 003344.png 屏幕截图 2024-04-28 003400.png

Last edited:

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
max_pose_rev=9

Downtown at night

But this time it got reported but nothing actually happened so I just got the pop up it got reported but no prompt to flee or pay the fine . I tested it twice in the same night and same result.

Not sure what happened but it seems I only get the prompt now, ill keep testing and check console if it happens again :)

EDIT: I have noticed sometimes I might get a pop up that someone is offended but then it just cancels out actions after the pop up, cafe and gym (max_pose_rev=9)
So the issue could be that your character's nude pose has a reveal value higher than 9 (nude is 9 normally but, dudes with erections and girls with legs spread wide open will get a 10 or 11). So public nudity should not make that ok. Now public sex should and that's the bug which I already fixed, but apparently not in the current version. Put the attached file in the data folder and should fix it.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes