3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Hmm, there is a new city commissioner I helped get elected who likes me more than 50, but ever since getting elected they've ignored my texts. I checked in the cheat log and they're always at home, apparently they never leave their house... I wonder if they're bugged? maybe there were at a club on the day it was damaged or went bankrupt? Because I've supported comissioners before without having them vanish in this manner...

Another weird bit though was that they got voted for twice... after the first time nothing happened.. are all city commissioner elections a two round runoff voting system and I just forgot? Or is that maybe part of why she vanished?

lallygagged

Aug 2, 2020
The latest version (v0.5a) fixed all of the little issues I had with the previous version. I also like the addition of the calendar and favorites filter. Very nice.

Issue I've found in v0.5a:
The Send A Text screen is being covered up by the list of contacts when accessed from the Employees screen.

Reproducing:
Manage Club > Employees > Click a contact > Send Text
-The Send A Text dialog will now be covered up by the Employees screen.

Reactions: Büchel

caralho24

Sep 17, 2018
Ive tested and it seems the public exposure/police is still in, I tried a couple different "playthroughs" where I will still get reported even with public sex law passed (though I have used console in all instances)

lallygagged

Aug 2, 2020
Another issue with the interface. More complex this time.

Opening the help menu will kick you out of a conversation in certain situations.

Reproducing:
During a text conversation or any conversation with a small portrait of the person: click on the person's name under their portrait > Exit their profile > click Help > Game Help > Exit Help
-You are now kicked out of the conversation or job interview or whatever you are discussing.

I also get this error in the log file if I do those steps during a text conversation:
RUN ERR in file '.../tfel\simple_actions\texting.tfl:36': Register 'R14' not set

Not YrBroom

Feb 9, 2023
Hmm, there is a new city commissioner I helped get elected who likes me more than 50, but ever since getting elected they've ignored my texts. I checked in the cheat log and they're always at home, apparently they never leave their house...
Have you tried going to city hall and asking to meet with them?

Another weird bit though was that they got voted for twice... after the first time nothing happened.. are all city commissioner elections a two round runoff voting system and I just forgot? Or is that maybe part of why she vanished?
There's a primary round that narrows the challengers down to one. You can still campaign for the incumbent during the primary, but I think they always advance to the general election.

left1000

Sep 13, 2020

There's a primary round that narrows the challengers down to one. You can still campaign for the incumbent during the primary, but I think they always advance to the general election.
She is not listed 1714148818528.png

Everyone else here though will tell you they're at work via text often...
1714148885769.png

Guy who lost election to her:

1714148921494.png

She can vote though

1714148964235.png

Maybe she's in jail or on medical leave or something? are those real features in the game? or just things npcs mention that don't actually change their status?

huanggua2002

Dec 16, 2020
I tried to localize the game, but found that the game's font setting was unable to display correct double-byte text in many places, such as Chinese characters and Japanese characters.
looklikethis:□□□□□□32□□□36.

left1000

Sep 13, 2020

nevermind that does work!

1714150862862.png

At least on some days it works. But I still think she is bugged when I ask her out I get a null reply, and she still won't ever text me back :(

I even got her to agree to be friends but it still won't give anything but null replies to ask out and never texts back. Hmm.

EDIT: nevermind now a few weeks later she's totally normal and fixed

Last edited:

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
How do I blackmail a commissioner after a random person gives me the goods to blackmail them with? Like in the UI? I can't find it? Or is that not implemented yet?

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Which stat is self-confidence? I can't find anything similar on the stat screen... is it courage?

edit1: Is it possible to seduce your sister or is she locked to -100 attraction? I can't find the opinion I'd need to bring up to brooch it?

edit2: Are threesomes possible? What steps would you even take? I'm not sure how to get any dates with more than one woman in them. I get that you can convince someone in a relationship to cheat on their partner by getting their opinion on cheating to loving it.... but is that even related to threesomes? if they do exist are they a rare event?What's the required status for such a nevent to even fire?

Last edited:

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Yeah, I did look at this last night and there's a bug that's causing this. You get the virginity lost message but it doesn't actually happen (she remains a virgin and you don't get the credit). It was working fine and at the last minute I made a change so that anal sex didn't remove the virginity and in doing so it broke it. I'm so annoyed about this one. The change is in the main code so not a text file so I can't publish a fix until I get things into a stable state. Will try to get the next release out sooner this time.

Tip sharing is a percentage of all tips received by all entertainers, which is based on how many customers you have. In the demand section you will see something that says Shows and Strip and that tells you the number of shows people are interested in watching. Tips will then be calculated from that (not everyone will tip on every show).

Fame is not a static value, is calculated every day from other factors so there's no cheat to set it. Now 25 is the minimum. Your actual fame as calculated could be 20, and the 2 added points makes it 22 so it still shows as 25. (25 is the minimum to guarantee at least one visit in each period). In all likelihood your bartender is not very good (or has very low lewdness). Eventually it will break thru and get over 25, but it may take a week or 2 to get there.

LOL... that's true but he was referring to an energy value of 25. It's an arbitrary limit and I can make it higher.

Someone else explained how it works, so won't go into that but the reason for not allowing you just to pick them is because them it becomes easier (or too easy) to change other people's opinions. For example, if you can pick that you love Public Nudity at any time, managing strippers who don't want to strip becomes trivial.

That's a bug. First of all, you shouldn't have the cops called on you while on your own club. Second, for men underwear should be treated as swimwear as well and not be a problem (unless you have one of those were you dick is hanging out).

What emergency patch? Anyway, I've been debating whether that's necessary or not.

BTW, I get why it would be unfair to let you freely change your opinions, BUT, it'd be nice if I could set them ALL to begin with, whenever I want, or during optional step of character creation. That way I don't have to fuss with fishing for opportunities to set them, rather than knowing what they are all along, after all they are my own thoughts.

Jun 14, 2019
How do I blackmail a commissioner after a random person gives me the goods to blackmail them with? Like in the UI? I can't find it? Or is that not implemented yet?
I think it's implemented. When you know there will be a voting, and you talk to this commisioner, ask their opinion about that law, ask to vote for it. Usually there are some possibilites (bribing with "campaign donations", etc.), and there you'll have the blackmail line.

Most probably.

Jun 14, 2019
edit1: Is it possible to seduce your sister or is she locked to -100 attraction? I can't find the opinion I'd need to bring up to brooch it?
It sould be possible. Attraction varies, you had bad luck with RNG to get a -100, but nothing to fear, it's easy to change. Just talk to her, and change her opinions about what she should find attractive: you hair (color, longness), eyes, etnicity, penis size, body shape, etc. The highest you could make is +50, I think - to go over 50 you sould change her opinion on incest, and this is hard to change, you have to "butter her up" before with other lewd opinions (make her love kissing, sex, and so on).

Once I had a lesbian sister thanks to the RNG-god. She just needed more work, turning her attention to men (the is a special path in talking acrtion for that).

On meeting commissioners: When you ask about commissioners, there are always three choices, one is your own, the two others are random. Just do the save-spamming, if you want a certain commissioner.

Easier to ask people out, if they like you and/or attracted to you. In your example, Ashley likes you, but not attracted to you. Change her opinions, and then she will be the one, who ask you out. :) (And is she already has a partner, probably you shoud change her opinion about cheating, 'cos otherwise she will date you, but there won't be any funny business after the date. not even kissing.)

Last edited:

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
It sould be possible. Attraction varies, you had bad luck with RNG to get a -100, but nothing to fear, it's easy to change. Just talk to her, and change her opinions about what she should find attractive: you hair (color, longness), eyes, etnicity, penis size, body shape, etc. The highest you could make is +50, I think - to go over 50 you sould change her opinion on incest, and this is hard to change, you have to "butter her up" before with other lewd opinions (make her love kissing, sex, and so on).

Once I had a lesbian sister thanks to the RNG-god. She just needed more work, turning her attention to men (the is a special path in talking acrtion for that).

On meeting commissioners: When you ask about commissioners, there are always three choices, one is your own, the two others are random. Just do the save-spamming, if you want a certain commissioner.

Easier to ask people out, if they like you and/or attracted to you. In your example, Ashley likes you, but not attracted to you. Change her opinions, and then she will be the one, who ask you out. :) (And is she already has a partner, probably you shoud change her opinion about cheating, 'cos otherwise she will date you, but there won't be any funny business after the date. not even kissing.)
I've been messing around a lot, starting over and trying to figure out the best way to go about things ever I messed my first try up pretty badly. In a few of them, I had a TON of negative 100 girls. Some of them were lesbians, but others weren't, they just didn't like my dude at all, despite him being fit and healthy. I've also had others where the attraction level was in the positives, but I quickly hit a point where it just froze completely, and there wasn't anything I could do about it.

But on the flip side, I've had some where a bunch of the girls have the "love at first sight" trait with my character, even having sex the first time they meet him early in the game. So there's a TON of randomness and extreme possibilities.

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
I think it's implemented. When you know there will be a voting, and you talk to this commisioner, ask their opinion about that law, ask to vote for it. Usually there are some possibilites (bribing with "campaign donations", etc.), and there you'll have the blackmail line.

Most probably.
I think I tried asking them how they would vote rather than trying to change their opinion not really sure which submenu the blackmail was hidden under :) thanks. I'll try that next time.

My city has been failing to nominate any policies to vote on for a while, is there anyway to help the commissioners agree on what to nominate on even if they want to vote no? I can't blackmail someone until a proposal is tabled, eh?

left1000

Sep 13, 2020

You misunderstand me, ashley was not saying no and turning me down, she was replying null, a blank black screen with no text. Normally a girl generates a rejection text, but for ashley that didn't occur whilst she was bugged.

I'm now going out with her, but back then she was bugged and instead of saying no she was saying nothing at all.

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
are the femalenpcs physical attributes related at all to their images? like does the game know the girl with large breasts in her image has large breasts in the stat screen? same for the like muscle babes? etc? or is just totally randomized because the imagepacks do not have that sort of metadata?
They are. If someone is obviously wrong, it could be something that's tagged incorrectly. The values shown have some randomness to make it more interesting (although maybe that's too confusing) but all that matters is the bucket. Each attribute has 3 or 4 buckets. If you hover over their attributes in their character details, it should indicate the bucket (large/medium/small/etc).

what's the main way to increase lewdness of city council members? dating them? literally trying to change their opinions on sexual topics? other?
You can't directly change lewdness. The commissioners (and all characters) lewdness changes slowly as a result of your club and the other clubs operations. You need to talk to them to get them vote for the laws that you want them to vote. There are several options to do so. Select "Discuss Laws" with a commissioner instead of the usual Talk To.

how do I raise a femalenpc's attraction score to me? is it stuff like opinions about tall/short/slim/curvy bodies? and if it is... how do I tell if I myself am short/tall/slim/etc?

Like is being 5'6 short? is being 5'9 tall? is there anyway to figure this out? or does dating someone just slowly raise their attraction to you over time?
Like I said above, hover over those values and you will get a tooltip indicating whether they are tall/medium/short. To increase their attraction to you figure out what you are and change their opinion to like that. So if you are short, make them like short people. Changing attraction values is fairly easy relative to others.

It's been a few weeks of checking the park/coffee/gym and I haven't seen any strangers, is there a maximum number of npcs in the game? and if so what is it?
It takes a while for the town to populate. So at first there may only be 20 people you can interact and most of them would be at work. Check on weekends and you may see more people.

Hmm, there is a new city commissioner I helped get elected who likes me more than 50, but ever since getting elected they've ignored my texts. I checked in the cheat log and they're always at home, apparently they never leave their house... I wonder if they're bugged? maybe there were at a club on the day it was damaged or went bankrupt? Because I've supported comissioners before without having them vanish in this manner...

Elections are two rounds: a primary which includes 2 or 3 challengers, and then the winner of that vs the incumbent a week later. If she loses, she becomes unemployed but will still be around and may ask you for a job at some point.

Issue I've found in v0.5a:
The Send A Text screen is being covered up by the list of contacts when accessed from the Employees screen.

Reproducing:
Manage Club > Employees > Click a contact > Send Text
-The Send A Text dialog will now be covered up by the Employees screen.
Thanks. I have not seen that but must have been there from the very beginning. Ugh.

Ive tested and it seems the public exposure/police is still in, I tried a couple different "playthroughs" where I will still get reported even with public sex law passed (though I have used console in all instances)
Next time you see it, let me know the exact details. Where and what action prompted it. And use the console to do this "dump e" and then look for the value for 'max_pose_rev' (should be in the 1st or 2nd line of data). I just tried it and it worked fine for me so wondering if there's an issue that's specific to a given scene.

Another issue with the interface. More complex this time.

Opening the help menu will kick you out of a conversation in certain situations.

Reproducing:
During a text conversation or any conversation with a small portrait of the person: click on the person's name under their portrait > Exit their profile > click Help > Game Help > Exit Help
-You are now kicked out of the conversation or job interview or whatever you are discussing.

I also get this error in the log file if I do those steps during a text conversation:
RUN ERR in file '.../tfel\simple_actions\texting.tfl:36': Register 'R14' not set
Exiting the profile shouldn't enable the Help button. That's going to be a bitch to fix but thanks for letting me know. It probably messes up the given scene as well so I'm sure that's what's causing that error.

I tried to localize the game, but found that the game's font setting was unable to display correct double-byte text in many places, such as Chinese characters and Japanese characters.
looklikethis:□□□□□□32□□□36.
Sorry, I have no idea how do to that. I'm sure I could figure it out eventually but I don't know what's involved.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dot7z and caralho24

zigseo

Oct 26, 2018
Hello, I am trying to add custom images myself and trying to understand the character image naming convention. For example, what does each character mean in the image name `scw-00001-f4w-mnsll-lsm-x-head`?

I am guessing in `f4w` it mean `female 40s woman`, but I am little lost in rest of the file name: `mnsll-lsm-x`.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

left1000

Sep 13, 2020

Edit: At the gym cardio is endurance, strength is weights, which stat of mine is effected by the sculpting workout?

Edit2: What's the point of eating food? it restores energy, but less energy than most passing of time naps... you can get 20 energy from passing time when below 20 energy, and food is less effective? Is food for making yourself fatter? Or? I guess food increases happiness more than just napping and sleeping?

Edit3: Oh tooltips explain that I am average in everyway, Is there anyway to check the MC's ethnicity in my current campaign without restarting or having a better memory?

Reactions: dot7z
3.50 star(s) 11 Votes