3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Not YrBroom

Feb 9, 2023
Being injured really sucked, I went from 32 to -21 health, could barely do anything, and the nurse at the hospital could only heal me by one point at a time every few days.
I think someone had reported not being able to get healing from the nurse. I'm having that issue now in 0.5, MC is at 1 health but there is no "heal me" menu option, just the "get a checkup" option. It worked for me at some point previously (in 0.4).

Not YrBroom

Feb 9, 2023
Be warned, if you go down the incest (or noncon) path, you will be the subject of rumors forever. Even if you deny them, many people won't believe you and it will bring down their opinion of you.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Version notes :

"* When creating characters for specific jobs, the logic to insure a minimum skill level at that job was not working. "

Did you took in account the age too? It can be just an impression but it seems for me it's far harder to recuit a first cook, like if the age was not used before and is used now...

I can easily understand that a manager must have some experience (so some age) but I difficultly understand why a cook must be 23yo (as a barista must only be 20yo).

It implies that a student under 21 can only be a janitor at the start of the game :cry:

edit: all this give me a new idea, if you want to create new jobs you could introduce more dedicated managers for example one for the kitchen/bars and another for singers/dancers, and another ........ sharing task with the existing ones which are not enough as the club grows.

Last edited:

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
I guess I have confirmed that it was a bug in 0.4h that was letting me fight off mobsters with no consequences, I tried it in the new version and got beaten hard. After playing injured for a while, I reloaded a save and paid them this time. Being injured really sucked, I went from 32 to -21 health, could barely do anything, and the nurse at the hospital could only heal me by one point at a time every few days.
Yeah, there was a bug that if you tried to fight them, the scene ended prematurely and they just left and didn't take your money. That has been fixed.

I found a little "bug" I think, after having sex with a virgin she will stay a virgin. Ive tried it now in a couple of different playthroughs and its the same result. No biggie just thought Id give feedback. Love the game !
Hmmm, this could be a couple of things. First of all, you need to get to the vag sex step to actually stop being a virgin. So assuming that, did you get the gossip indicating that you took her viginity? And did she get the relation modifier indicating you were her first? If that happened she's no longer a virgin. Now, the rumor saying that she's a virgin could remain and that is confusing.

This may be a silly question, but will there ever be animated scenes or just still images?
Not for the time being. The AI image generation stuff would have to get a lot better for that to be possible.

Perhaps I was too much to call if "a must" :)

More precisely in an UI 2 things can be qualified as confort (in my mind I would use the word quality) :
1/ Being able to cancel a complete sequence
2/ Being able to go back on a bad choice

2 examples :
1/ I enter in a sex event and I discover the girl is a virgin. I want to stop the sex event for now and I'll see later (gameplay/immersion)
2/ I want to change an opinion, I select a category and see the options are not the ones I look for. I would return to the choice of the category (you can't as soon as you entered in the category and see the list of items)

Evidently it can be doable only before any data is changed, I don't ask for some sort of rollback.
So #1 is always possible. You can leave a sex session at any time. #2 is a specific bug to that decision that doesn't have a way to back out of it. In general there should be a way to stop a scene when it makes sense. In some cases it's a bit too complex to arbitrarily stop in the middle as you say there's data in an in-between state that stopping it there would break things. Which would need to be handled on a case by case basis which is a bit too time consuming. Or a case where the mobsters visit you and you can't just stop it and get away without consequences. Or even in the middle of an interview. You can't stop it completely but you can pretty much skip the steps if you don't want to offer them a job.

So if you see others like the one you pointed out that there's no way to back out, let me know and I'll add them to list to fix.

This UI is crazy. I can't even figure out how to hire a bartender. I put out an add and then went to sleep to the next day and apparently no one is biting?
It may take a week or two for someone to answer your ad early on.

Any way to change resolution? Cuz someparts go beyond my screen borders.
Can you try running in full screen mode? I assume that should keep it all within your screen.

I think someone had reported not being able to get healing from the nurse. I'm having that issue now in 0.5, MC is at 1 health but there is no "heal me" menu option, just the "get a checkup" option. It worked for me at some point previously (in 0.4).
You can only heal injuries when your health is below 0. At 1 you don't have any injuries to heal from. You also don't have any penalties for health that low, other than it doesn't take much to fall below 0.

Version notes :

"* When creating characters for specific jobs, the logic to insure a minimum skill level at that job was not working. "

Did you took in account the age too? It can be just an impression but it seems for me it's far harder to recuit a first cook, like if the age was not used before and is used now...

I can easily understand that a manager must have some experience (so some age) but I difficultly understand why a cook must be 23yo (as a barista must only be 20yo).

It implies that a student under 21 can only be a janitor at the start of the game :cry:

edit: all this give me a new idea, if you want to create new jobs you could introduce more dedicated managers for example one for the kitchen/bars and another for singers/dancers, and another ........ sharing task with the existing ones which are not enough as the club grows.
The cook is the person that manages a kitchen. They need to have some level of experience and ability. The barista needs to operate a coffee machine. The cook needs to prepare a number of different dishes and different types of cooking and a lot of that comes from experience. It's a big difference. So a 23 year old minimum to be a cook seems perfectly reasonable.

Yeah, I thought about having assistant cooks for instance which would have less job requirements for example but its starts to get more complex that it needs to be.

Not YrBroom

Feb 9, 2023
You can only heal injuries when your health is below 0. At 1 you don't have any injuries to heal from. You also don't have any penalties for health that low, other than it doesn't take much to fall below 0.
I had a health of 20-something before fighting the gangsters, and 1 after the fight, so it sure seemed like injuries. I was only back up to 8 or so by the next time they came around, so I paid rather than fighting again assuming it'd be harder to win with lower health.

caralho24

Sep 17, 2018
Hmmm, this could be a couple of things. First of all, you need to get to the vag sex step to actually stop being a virgin. So assuming that, did you get the gossip indicating that you took her viginity? And did she get the relation modifier indicating you were her first? If that happened she's no longer a virgin. Now, the rumor saying that she's a virgin could remain and that is confusing.
There was vag sex the first time, the second time I also got the pop up that she wasnt sure she wanted to go all the way etc.
I will check if there was relation modifier but I am pretty sure there was none. I'll do a few more run throughs and see if I can test again. BTW there were no rumors this was all direct comms during "make a move on" (just for clarity)

duane71

Feb 19, 2018
I'm seeing it, too.
As you can see below, this one has had vaginal several times, yet remains a virgin.

virgin.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: OnePussy

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Someone asked me out on a date, I said yes, they said it would be tomorrow midday.... but I never managed to actually make the date happen... so uh... how do I go to planned activities like this?

Neofolis

Aug 15, 2022
Someone asked me out on a date, I said yes, they said it would be tomorrow midday.... but I never managed to actually make the date happen... so uh... how do I go to planned activities like this?
Dates are not tomorrow, they are the day after tomorrow.

Reactions: left1000

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
They typically will show up on the calendar, so I always look right after I set something up.

lineguy74

Sep 26, 2020
Quick question how are the tip sharing calculated. I know its is whatever % you set but where is that % applying to? Thank you

Quiller

Jul 2, 2018
Rumors don't always show the truth. For example, the nurse in my game dated a guy and broke up with him, and has both a rumor that she is dating that guy and a rumor that she broke up with him listed. So that screenshot is showing that there was a rumor that she's a virgin and then one that she had sex with you. If you look at your own page it is probably filled with rumors that people might know about you.

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
What's the cheat command to raise the fame of my club? I've gotten several events that raise fame that have not raised fame so i'm worried my fame is stuck and i wanna see if changing it will unstuck it....

1714008419154.png

KaltesHerz

Jun 11, 2021
I think somehow about my save is just bugged, editing my save to raise my fame and then ending the day just results in the fame resetting back to the minimum of 25, might be something tutorial related... anyone heard of this bug before? hmm
i was never able to succesfully edit my fame
everything else worked fine as far as i9 kjnow
it reset it was just what it was before my attempt at an edit

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
* Ability to turn straight/gay characters into bi-sexual

The only way to turn a straight man into a bisexual is to send him to prison. :eek:

Not YrBroom

Feb 9, 2023
I wish the Sleep option was always available in the morning. It's annoying that you can sleep and recover full energy if you're under 20 but if you're at 25 you're screwed for the rest of the day.

Reactions: Büchel and duane71

NightOwl71

Oct 31, 2018
I wish the Sleep option was always available in the morning. It's annoying that you can sleep and recover full energy if you're under 20 but if you're at 25 you're screwed for the rest of the day.
Maybe 25 is a little pessimistic, but when you hit your 40s, you're painfully aware of the very different impact an all-nighter has on a 20-something and 40-something man :D

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Rumors are rumors and when etablished is hard to remove even by denying them.

Rumor saying she is a virgin or saying she eats babies or saying she loves women are not always right :)

I agree that the rumor system can be confusing but the important is to verify that she's no longer considered as a virgin by the core during sex acts.

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Is there any way to change/set my likes and dislikes? it seems odd that I can't control/set my own likes/dislikes directly?

Reactions: duane71
3.50 star(s) 10 Votes