3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
I'm not sure why you insist on making the Owner of the Gym a dude in a game like this, I've probably reloaded my save 60 times by now and it refuses to change to a woman, I feel like deciding the makeup up major locations with no story impact should be a player choice, I've gone through the game once already in a previous build but was hoping to at least see the changes on a second playthrough.. can I use an old save and get the full benefit of the update?
The first few NPCs in the game (and the first physical trainer is one of them) are fixed when you start a new game (except the image) so you can reload your save as many times you want it won't change the sex and attributes, the only way to change them is to restart a new game (but it will allso change the others like city commisionners, club owners, first barista, ...).

Note: you can see that by making a save immediatly after you started the game and look at it.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
A npc did ask me for a kiss...
1713856778786.png

Could be have an option "Run from here as quickly as possible"? :p

More generally beeing able to stop an event at any step could be a must...

luxxx

Jun 15, 2017
Pleaseeeee add more room slots, one row at least. Or make lockers to have more space, like double...

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
Prerequisites :
- Have a bartender
- Have a stock of alcohol
- Be on morning or noon

Here you don't have any alcohol in stock
cool thanks.

btw, how do you increase stats?
oh, and what does the * beside the name mean?

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
It means they work there, so you know who they are if the place is busy. Runtime\savedata. open save in note pad you deets are at the bottom of the file.
I thought it was something else xD
thanks

wait................
The diner waitress has a * and she's not an employee
oh and, what do the numbers mean?
I know the left is affection.

1713864575424.png

Last edited:

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
The game size is 88.6 MB?
Yes. It's the basic framework and a group of chars files. Once you start to add the packs for more char, it's 300+ per. Since it's non animated it doesn't really use that much space. And if I have to guess, there's a few devs on here, who adopt the AAA game dev position of "Use everything, optimize nothing"

Reactions: Strec

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Yes. It's the basic framework and a group of chars files. Once you start to add the packs for more char, it's 300+ per. Since it's non animated it doesn't really use that much space. And if I have to guess, there's a few devs on here, who adopt the AAA game dev position of "Use everything, optimize nothing"
Permanent debate between quantity and quality. There are a lot of "games" here :)

Jul 18, 2023
I thought it was something else xD
thanks

wait................
The diner waitress has a * and she's not an employee
oh and, what do the numbers mean?
I know the left is affection.

View attachment 3566860
If sha has *next to her then she works there, at the diner, or she's an owner. The rest is just hover over and it will tell you what they mean once you have selected them in your contacts they will all be at the top..

NightOwl71

Oct 31, 2018
Suggestion for the next update. Could you enforce a timely (same/next day) proposal of your sister/brother to the first barkeeper job opening or have them listed in the contacts from day 1? I like to know my relatives before deciding whether I play a scenario or start a new game. It would save hitting time forward for sometimes up to 2 weeks before sis/bro comes up.

Reactions: scatbordviking

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
Permanent debate between quantity and quality. There are a lot of "games" here :)
That is true. There is a Quality vs Quantity argument. There's also a "Don't use gifs, use a better format" arguement :cool:

Pedrocas77

Aug 19, 2017
Hello all, i have a question but i rly dont know much about gammin dev or programing, is it possible to make an incest patch or just add a file ? Thx in advance

Calv

Aug 9, 2017
Hello all, i have a question but i rly dont know much about gammin dev or programing, is it possible to make an incest patch or just add a file ? Thx in advance
You shouldn't need one, you just need to enable it in the config file. Incest will then appear as an opinion you can try to change for a character.

Open up config.dat in notepad and edit these lines to look like this (basically switch the # around)

Code:
# A list of strings representing content you don't want to see:
# to enable this content, remove the desired topics. If want to
# remove all set it to - like the commented line below it
#taboos string noncon,incest,racism      
taboos string -
#taboos string noncon,incest,racism     # list of all supported taboos

Varimatras

Apr 29, 2017
anyone know what an attribute key command is? for the console
if you want to set some attribute to a certain value for yourself then its: cheat set_attr 03 theattributehere (f.ex. health) 100 or any other value between -100 and 100.
for others you need the char id (03 is usually MC) or you get to edit the save file.

NightOwl71

Oct 31, 2018
You shouldn't need one, you just need to enable it in the config file. Incest will then appear as an opinion you can try to change for a character.

Open up config.dat in notepad and edit these lines to look like this (basically switch the # around)

Code:
# A list of strings representing content you don't want to see:
# to enable this content, remove the desired topics. If want to
# remove all set it to - like the commented line below it
taboos string -
#taboos string noncon,incest,racism     # list of all supported taboos
Maybe he wants to "promote" some NPCs to his MC's Mom, Dad, aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents hehe

DarkRoyal

Oct 24, 2023
I guess i am just not getting how the lines in the config file should look. For example if i want to enable noncon should it look like this ?
taboos string -
#taboos string incest,racism # list of all supported taboos

Could someone please tell me if that's correct if not show me how it should look please.

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes