3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Quiller

Jul 2, 2018
Maybe this is a known bug but when I interview someone and have them do a stripping test, and I ask them to continue, I have had one show her boobs and then the game says she refuses to take her top off, this doesn't bode well for her stripping. I have also noticed on recent tests, the girls have actually not taken their top off and the evaluation on the pop-up is 50 points lower than the one that shows in the lower right and if I click on the character's portrait. I didn't notice if that was true for that first one, though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
1713282217543.png
1713282296854.png

It could be interestto see the ethnie in the NPC detail in game because I thing that for a "white women" as indicated in the save we can consider she is very tanned :rolleyes:

I alse searched a long time what could be the use of "cursing" before to see in the save files that it is indicated as "cussing" so what is it for real?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dot7z

tab2

Pull it!
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Gotta say I've been loving that the game allows importing custom characters so easily. The only issue is now I spend more time generating characters then I do playing. (And I now totally understand devs wanting to redo graphics my first characters look like trash compared to my later ones)

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
The US units is only one part of the problem. The other part is to understand the corresponding of values and texts in the opinions.

For example the hair length. Ok, 0 correspond to "bald" but the other values? Is 36 corresponding to "short hair"? "Medium hair"?... Same for penis size or height.

I've seen there are some values managed in "likes.txt" but it would be far better for the player to have the same representations in the opinions and in the NPC detail.

If you see that someone it's far easier to manage a NPC indicated as "Tall" than one with Height=6-6 or Height=1.90,

Quality of gameplay suggestions :
- Please stop showing the arousal change (and more generally all grey text) in the log window, it makes it unreadable.
- In the list of NPCs present in the current room could you show their job next to their name? In some rooms like seating areas where you can have workers, performers and customers it's boring to click on each to see who they really are.
I don't understand the hair length issue. The current version does not tell you what it is. The next version will actually will tell you and it will use Long/Medium/Short/Bald. Same for hair and eye color. Showing height/weight in units I think it's more interesting that simply saying tall/short or fat/thin. As for the others I think the numbers are fine, is not a huge thing anyway. The 0-100 scale is pretty simple, low values are small, high values are large, 50 is average. I think it adds information that some people would prefer to see even if it doesn't mean much.

Is the issue with the grey text that the color is hard to read or is it that you don't find value in that information and don't want to see it? Are you asking me to change the color or to not show it?

Not sure I can fit the job in the box next to their name. The next version will show the characters thumbnail image so it will be easier to see who they are. Maybe that will be solve your issue.

More custom image sets would always be welcome!

Also what do you recommend using to "crop out" the female sprites from the base pictures? I'd like to try creating a few myself, but I have no skills in image editing and my attempts at making transparent images with Paint3d don't look anywhere as "clean".
Removing the background is a pain in the ass. I have tried a combination of things, gimp as someone suggested, a couple of plug ins for the AI image generation program, and even this site: . Some work better than others depending on the image. The AI one tends to turn bra straps and jacket lapels into background constantly for example which annoys me as I fail to notice that half the time.

Maybe this is a known bug but when I interview someone and have them do a stripping test, and I ask them to continue, I have had one show her boobs and then the game says she refuses to take her top off, this doesn't bode well for her stripping. I have also noticed on recent tests, the girls have actually not taken their top off and the evaluation on the pop-up is 50 points lower than the one that shows in the lower right and if I click on the character's portrait. I didn't notice if that was true for that first one, though.
If the image is showing the boobs but the text says she isn't it could be a mislabeled image. If it's the image you posted for the second issue, then that's not sufficient. She needs to take her top off completely to count, it can't be a nip slip, see thru or even an open blouse. If she actually topless and it says it isn't it's a mislabeled image. Please post the image so I can fix it. For the second issue, I see it and will have to put in a fix. In this case her actual stripping skill was -16 but because she's not willing to strip it was being docked 50 points so that the AI would be less likely to hire her. That -50 should not have been applied in this case.

View attachment 3546858

It could be interestto see the ethnie in the NPC detail in game because I thing that for a "white women" as indicated in the save we can consider she is very tanned :rolleyes:

I alse searched a long time what could be the use of "cursing" before to see in the save files that it is indicated as "cussing" so what is it for real?
Thanks, that image is mislabeled. In the characters/scw5 folder, you can rename the file scw-00241-f5w-snlmd-dmd-x-head.png to scw-00241-f5b-snlmd-dmd-x-head.png. If you want to fix it in the game, save the game and look for the scw-00241 string in the file and swap it with another image, one that's not already in file as well. (Make a copy of the save file before attempting to modify it just in case).

Cursing is was to be used for a particular aspect of the game that never got put in. It's probably one of 3-4 opinions that truly don't matter.

Gotta say I've been loving that the game allows importing custom characters so easily. The only issue is now I spend more time generating characters then I do playing. (And I now totally understand devs wanting to redo graphics my first characters look like trash compared to my later ones)
Yep, sounds familiar! My next set is another step forward as I finally figured out how to generate multiple images with the same face. It allows so much more flexibility in creating different poses. It's a game changer.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
I don't understand the hair length issue. The current version does not tell you what it is. The next version will actually will tell you and it will use Long/Medium/Short/Bald. Same for hair and eye color. Showing height/weight in units I think it's more interesting that simply saying tall/short or fat/thin. As for the others I think the numbers are fine, is not a huge thing anyway. The 0-100 scale is pretty simple, low values are small, high values are large, 50 is average. I think it adds information that some people would prefer to see even if it doesn't mean much.

Is the issue with the grey text that the color is hard to read or is it that you don't find value in that information and don't want to see it? Are you asking me to change the color or to not show it?

Not sure I can fit the job in the box next to their name. The next version will show the characters thumbnail image so it will be easier to see who they are. Maybe that will be solve your issue.
Sorry, due to my lack of vocabulary I'm sometimes not very clear. Hair length was just an example, but I'll try an abstract one.

Imagine you have a set of 3 values (A-B-C) in the range 0 - 100 anyone can imagine that a is 0-33, B is 34-63 and C is 64-100.

But as a pro dev myself I never seen an analysing using a so simple algoryth. In this example if I make myself the analysis A and C will cover the extrem values of the range (for example A would be 0-20, C would cover 80-100 and B would be the "standard", covering 21-79...
And I don't feel so stupid when I look at the file "likes.txt" and see :
If I read well a "Tall" npc is one with a value higher than 80.

What I wanted to say is that is you show a numeric value, for example for the "height", you must document elsewhere in the game the limits. If you directly convert the value and show a text like "Short/Medium/Tall" you don't need to document anything elsewhere and the player has directly the information :)

Concerning the grey text I did specifically speak of the arousal changes. When you have a long sex session you can have a lot of lines concerning arousal changes filling the box and rarely an important information you can easily miss due to the spam.
1713305395718.png

As the arousal of the player is also up to date in real time on the top bar of the screen (the red smiley), showing it in the box don't really give any more information and would be removed, to let only the important informations.

If you use Confyui for the images, the better face changer I've found for now is "ReActor" with these results
1713305658169.png 1713305726515.png

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
I found that lunapic works amazingly well for a quick and dirty background removal. Especially good on istripper sets, which have mostly blank backgrounds.

Quiller

Jul 2, 2018
If the image is showing the boobs but the text says she isn't it could be a mislabeled image. If it's the image you posted for the second issue, then that's not sufficient. She needs to take her top off completely to count, it can't be a nip slip, see thru or even an open blouse. If she actually topless and it says it isn't it's a mislabeled image. Please post the image so I can fix it. For the second issue, I see it and will have to put in a fix. In this case her actual stripping skill was -16 but because she's not willing to strip it was being docked 50 points so that the AI would be less likely to hire her. That -50 should not have been applied in this case.
Then really my issue in the first case is just a nitpick, the prompt is ask her to keep going, if she opens her blouse she is keeping going in my head. If the prompt was actually "tell her to remove her top" then I wouldn't have gotten confused. When I was seeing the same image it was obvious the stripper wasn't continuing, but when I was seeing a more exposed picture it didn't seem like a failure even if the top wasn't completely off.

tab2

Pull it!
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Yep, sounds familiar! My next set is another step forward as I finally figured out how to generate multiple images with the same face. It allows so much more flexibility in creating different poses. It's a game changer.
Have you tried Roop/Reactor? ( ) Ive gotten okay stuff of it in the past. I guess there's also controlnet reference or just paste face in center mask out everything gen new body.

My current workflow is generate character naked (possibly based on a collage body using a bunch of different controlnets) then Photoshop shitty version of the clothes onto them create a mask then run thru Automatic1111 with a controlnet depth of the naked body and maybe a canny of the clothes with a low amount to give it an idea of what I want.

Quiller

Jul 2, 2018
Another small bug, my office manager is setup to help out when employees are out among other tasks. However he seems to be stuck always working to cover a missing hostess even when I don't have anyone taking a day off for that position and when there are other employees like waiters or bartenders with open spots. This wasn't the case when he was first hired, but now he seems to always be covering for a hostess, and then getting worn out and asking to take a break. I may try resetting his tasks to see if I can get him out of this loop (I'm not sure he is doing his other tasks either) It seems like it is always in the game room, so I probably didn't have this issue before building the game room.

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
Sorry, due to my lack of vocabulary I'm sometimes not very clear. Hair length was just an example, but I'll try an abstract one.

Imagine you have a set of 3 values (A-B-C) in the range 0 - 100 anyone can imagine that a is 0-33, B is 34-63 and C is 64-100.

But as a pro dev myself I never seen an analysing using a so simple algoryth. In this example if I make myself the analysis A and C will cover the extrem values of the range (for example A would be 0-20, C would cover 80-100 and B would be the "standard", covering 21-79...
And I don't feel so stupid when I look at the file "likes.txt" and see :
If I read well a "Tall" npc is one with a value higher than 80.

What I wanted to say is that is you show a numeric value, for example for the "height", you must document elsewhere in the game the limits. If you directly convert the value and show a text like "Short/Medium/Tall" you don't need to document anything elsewhere and the player has directly the information :)

Concerning the grey text I did specifically speak of the arousal changes. When you have a long sex session you can have a lot of lines concerning arousal changes filling the box and rarely an important information you can easily miss due to the spam.

As the arousal of the player is also up to date in real time on the top bar of the screen (the red smiley), showing it in the box don't really give any more information and would be removed, to let only the important informations.
Thanks for the additional info. For the next version I will add tooltips to the physical attributes to show in what group they belong. And to clarify, the info in the file you quotes means that 80 is the ideal height for someone who likes tall people. Just because someone likes tall people doesn't necessarily want them to be giants.

I see what you mean about the arousal, and you are right, it's pointless. Those messages appear automatically regardless of the attribute that changed, so may need to put in a hack to avoid that. But yeah, I'll look into that. Thanks for the suggestion.

Have you tried Roop/Reactor? ( ) Ive gotten okay stuff of it in the past. I guess there's also controlnet reference or just paste face in center mask out everything gen new body.

My current workflow is generate character naked (possibly based on a collage body using a bunch of different controlnets) then Photoshop shitty version of the clothes onto them create a mask then run thru Automatic1111 with a controlnet depth of the naked body and maybe a canny of the clothes with a low amount to give it an idea of what I want.
I did look at Roop a while back and it was too hit and miss so I didn't get very far with it. Most of the images I've created were by similar to that... generate a naked body and then use img2img inpaint to mask part of the image and add clothes. I usually got good enough results adding descriptions of the clothing and generating tons of images and picking the best/most interesting ones and using clever masks to modify them. Right now I'm using the ip-adapter-faceid-plusv2_sd15_lora lora to apply the same face to multiple images. It works extremely well other than the fact that it won't generate full-body images any more (most images are from the groin up or even waist up). So takes a lot of tries to get it to generate even the top of the legs. I've found a few tricks to improve the odds that they come up but it still is like 10% have knees.

Another small bug, my office manager is setup to help out when employees are out among other tasks. However he seems to be stuck always working to cover a missing hostess even when I don't have anyone taking a day off for that position and when there are other employees like waiters or bartenders with open spots. This wasn't the case when he was first hired, but now he seems to always be covering for a hostess, and then getting worn out and asking to take a break. I may try resetting his tasks to see if I can get him out of this loop (I'm not sure he is doing his other tasks either) It seems like it is always in the game room, so I probably didn't have this issue before building the game room.
This is weird because the host is the least likely of the 4 positions that the manager will look into covering for (the pecking order should be bartender, waiter, cook, host). It doesn't mean that it always pick that order, just that the probabilities are higher.

And it should prioritize working on rooms where there no other workers. So if you have 2 bartenders and one is missing and you have one host and the host is missing, the manager will prioritize covering for the host. This is per room, so if you have a game room with no host assigned, it will put that at the top of the list. That may be what's happening. It will be 4x more likely to work on a room with no one else than one that already has someone assigned. I haven't noticed this happening but will take a closer look.

lltnsmurf

Feb 22, 2018
is it possible to change groups of people or all people at once with the cheats?
I'm getting tired of constantly getting questioned about fucking my sister and the sizable hit it does to peoples opinions.
being able to alter peoples likes en masse would also be a great boon to building my degen utopia

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
And it should prioritize working on rooms where there no other workers. So if you have 2 bartenders and one is missing and you have one host and the host is missing, the manager will prioritize covering for the host. This is per room, so if you have a game room with no host assigned, it will put that at the top of the list. That may be what's happening. It will be 4x more likely to work on a room with no one else than one that already has someone assigned. I haven't noticed this happening but will take a closer look.
It's a typical example that the player don't manage anything in the game, due to the too much randomness of events and acts, and the lack of actions the player can really do to impact how NPCs works.

You make you sister having the opinion "Following Orders" to 2 (max)... And she continue to propose you some recruitments you don't have offers for and rarely the recruitement you want absolutly, and you have no way to force her to do anything on an other way.

You want you office manager to evaluate your employees? You set het intelligence to 100 and business to 100.... And she discover a new attribute value of a random employee....................... sometimes! You have no way to indicate her on who to focus her work and I doubt her personnal attributes have an impact.

You discover your sister, you have 2 bartender slots free, she agrees to have an interview for a job 2 days later......... and before the interview she goes to work in another club!

And examples like this are numerous............... As I said before "the player is a puppet in the game, not a manager".

But it is a good sandboxing try and is addictive, waiting for one other game more player-oriented and with a real gameplay.

Challenge is rng and grinding and training is cheating, it's a game there are no need to be realistic :rolleyes:

I give up, sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: josephinewaters

vulgarpupil

Apr 23, 2022
too much virus and crashes. ı liked the game but it killing my computer. pls fix this and we can play peacefully

Saltheart

Sep 2, 2017
Add this line to user_config.dat

taboos string -

After, convince her to like incest.
Fantastic! This is exactly what I was hoping to find, thank you!

I've been able to figure out some of the lines/code/numbers to alter individual stats, but I'm curious on what/how to enter in order to speed some things up (ex: laws: strippers). Ah, well. Downloaded someone else's full-save and will use it as reference material. Ha!

Gotta note to the dev that I've been having a blast with this, great job! Eager to see where it goes.

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes