3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

El_prezz

May 22, 2023
I love this game spent weeks playing since launch and looking forward to future updates. I was wondering if you will adding a few ideas.

1) Ability Cuckold couples and have threesomes with married couples or FFM.

2) Arrange group sex parties in the club inviting friends for free and paying customers.

3) Pregnancy, impregnate female characters with pregnant images if posable and having to pay for the up keep of the child or not pay if the Cuckold couple wants you to get his wife pregnant once or multiple times. The child don't need to appear in the game the mother could just have a number of children in her Bio as in Lab Rats 2.

Just a few ideas great game.

Aug 9, 2018
by that logic everything you use or play must be absolute shit because i honestly don't have single game, app, or device that hasnt crashed at least once

oh and this game hasnt crashed a single time so far, 8 hours of game play
but my computer is a monster so that may have something to do with it
No, it means you haven't played it for long enough.

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
Latest version (0.5a) has been released. Links at the top of the thread. It's the largest update so far.

Existing saves should continue to work, however, expect to see a huge drop in fame. Which may create some situations where you are now losing money when you weren't before. The satisfaction and fame calculations have been redone and that will impact how many customers will visit your club. So you will likely see a drop in customers and revenue. Cash should be harder to come by and you may have to work harder to optimize your revenue generation, specially early on.

The fifth image pack, Eve is also out now. I keep learning new tricks when it comes to AI image generation so I think the images there are of much higher quality than previous ones.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FifouWeb

Apr 26, 2018
Latest version (0.5a) has been released. Links at the top of the thread. It's the largest update so far.

Existing saves should continue to work, however, expect to see a huge drop in fame. Which may create some situations where you are now losing money when you weren't before. The satisfaction and fame calculations have been redone and that will impact how many customers will visit your club. So you will likely see a drop in customers and revenue. Cash should be harder to come by and you may have to work harder to optimize your revenue generation, specially early on.

The fifth image pack, Eve is also out now. I keep learning new tricks when it comes to AI image generation so I think the images there are of much higher quality than previous ones.

Hi,
In eve_image_pack, shouldn't be scw_males5 and not scw_males4 ?

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
Cash should be harder to come by and you may have to work harder to optimize your revenue generation, specially early on.
Goddamn.

I already massively struggled with getting a positive cash flow early on.
"I know what this complex, hard-to-come-to-grips-with sim needs... a STEEPER penalty early on."

I know you and, by extension, powerplayers in this thread are already deeply immersed and know how to game the system for fat cheques but I'd hazard against it if you mean to attract new players.

I only dared to experiment once I cheated money in because I didn't know what the fuck I was doing and I was losing money-over-fist for like months before I knew what to focus on. I genuinely don't understand how you came to the conclusion that this needed to be be less lenient.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
StripClubWars-0.5a
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
Hi loving the new update man, can you tell beforehand if a girl is a virgin? Like without randomly asking questions and hoping on the random odds. I know it's unrealistic, but it would be good to know if it showed up in the girls' profile when you first met them, or if there was a cheat enabling that (virgin goggle toggle)

subli

Jul 30, 2020
Goddamn.

"I know what this complex, hard-to-come-to-grips-with sim needs... a STEEPER penalty early on."

I know you and, by extension, powerplayers in this thread are already deeply immersed and know how to game the system for fat cheques but I'd hazard against it if you mean to attract new players.

I only dared to experiment once I cheated money in because I didn't know what the fuck I was doing and I was losing money-over-fist for like months before I knew what to focus on. I genuinely don't understand how you came to the conclusion that this needed to be be less lenient.
In the detailed patch notes it says that it should be easier to reach the point of breaking even, but harder to make huge amounts of money

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Goddamn.

It's not a matter of "powerplayers" but simply a bad balance of the start of the game. Difficulty in a game is generally progressive to let the player get the basic mechanics but here you are directly in the hard game, even by cheating like a pig (it's the way I personnaly test a game before starting a real immersive play) the full game is hard, all the way from start and mainly because at start it's very difficult to have some good informations on NPCs before recruiting them., forcing you to have some sort of blind recruitment to start the club. After it's easier, you have more time and abilities to get informations on NPCs.

Only time permits to balance a game so be patient :)

Is there any way , the sister or brother works in the club
Rng is every where for now. You can only save-scum to get a "sister" (even with incest activated) and it's better to have a free bartender job when he/she appears to propose immeditly her/him a job.

Be carefull too that if you recruited before him/her somebody with a job (for example the barista or the physical trainer) there are chance him/her takes this free job and you are fucked :p

You must have a special save before she/he appears, propose a recruitement him/her immediatly and verify on the next day in the contact if he/she is remaining tagged as "unemployed". If it's not the case you must restore your special save and redo the process...

Verify too if she have a grade if you plan to move her as a manager later, it's easier now as the grade appears.

Reactions: Plisters

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
Hi,
In eve_image_pack, shouldn't be scw_males5 and not scw_males4 ?
Yeah... I debated what to do about that. I don't think there's a good answer. Had I split them then I wouldn't have 50 images per directories which then makes it harder to find them files when I'm looking for them. It doesn't matter much. But's not optimal.

I like the headshot added to 'People Here' but it needs minor layout fix. View attachment 3564919
Crap. Sorry about that. I thought I made the text to scale to the box size and not wrap, but obviously I didn't.

Goddamn.

The most important hint is not too hire too many people until you have the revenue to pay for them. Only hire a bartender, then a cook and pay them as little as possible. Don't hire anyone else until you can hire a singer/dancer. Then hire the singer/dancer (just one) and then hire a waitress. That should bring your fame up quite a bit and start bringing in more customers. You then should get to cash flow positive soon afterwards. Then you can hire whoever else you need.

Hi loving the new update man, can you tell beforehand if a girl is a virgin? Like without randomly asking questions and hoping on the random odds. I know it's unrealistic, but it would be good to know if it showed up in the girls' profile when you first met them, or if there was a cheat enabling that (virgin goggle toggle)
So virginity is a gossip that the virgin has. That gossip will spread quickly once someone else finds about it. But she must first tell someone, either a good friend or told someone early on during a make out session. So yes, you should hear about them at some point. It helps is she is social and likes to gossip. The younger they are the higher the chances, so a 18 year old is your best bet.

Is there any way , the sister or brother works in the club
Yeah, you can hire them. They are both easy to hire as they should have a fairly high opinion of you.

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
I'm not sure why you insist on making the Owner of the Gym a dude in a game like this, I've probably reloaded my save 60 times by now and it refuses to change to a woman, I feel like deciding the makeup up major locations with no story impact should be a player choice, I've gone through the game once already in a previous build but was hoping to at least see the changes on a second playthrough.. can I use an old save and get the full benefit of the update?

Edit:
Can't seem to get old saves to work, and I can't give this any more time than I have, good game but was really hoping that little annoying element of a dude running the gym as a default would be fixed, see you all next update.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lerd0

Not YrBroom

Feb 9, 2023
The most important hint is not too hire too many people until you have the revenue to pay for them. Only hire a bartender, then a cook and pay them as little as possible.
This is what burned me. Just because you can hire 2 cooks and 2 bartenders doesn't mean you should. Also, I kept expanding my opening hours to the maximum allowed, without paying attention to whether there was demand at those times.

islandlinez

Oct 2, 2019
Can we activate a single taboo? like racism only or incest only
When i edited the config, it always activated all of them

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes