3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

KaltesHerz

Jun 11, 2021
not necessarily
some of the people with bad grammar I seen on youtube teach programming better than some other fluent people
wow thats some hella mad conclusion jumping your doing there

maybe if you stfu and stopped trying to read between lines that arent there to read between you wouldnt come off totally and completely fucking stupid

the fact that english isnt his first language (i think its korean but i never bohtered to translate the posts he made speaking his native language) never had anything to fucking do with me advising him to not use console commands

every fucking post the dude makes is about console commands and using them can fuck up your game

and like most people who use console commands once he screws up his game he'll be on here asking for help on how to fix it or reporting bugs that aren't bugs but improperly used console commands

next time you should try thinking a smidge first

Artiour

Sep 24, 2017
and like most people who use console commands once he screws up his game he'll be on here asking for help on how to fix it or reporting bugs that aren't bugs but improperly used console commands
the developer made the console a part of the game which means experimenting with it and feed back are also a help with the development of the game

lineguy74

Sep 26, 2020
Has anyone tried adding a law that allows to the club to be open in the morning's. Sort of want to do a 24 hour model lol

Moz69

Nov 20, 2017
my pre election sometimes gets messed up wich leads to election not taking place any more.

i have prostitution here free and mostly all buildings you need. also sex workers

lallygagged

Aug 2, 2020
* Completed the Moral Police story line, now you can inflirtrate it and take over it and then use it to more easily corrupt others. This will let you change some character's lewdness.
In the previous version I know you could meet the woman in the library to start that story. That was as far as I got. Can I get a hint on the next step? Or was that as far as the story went in the previous version?

I appreciate all of the steady progress on this game's development.

Not YrBroom

Feb 9, 2023
In the previous version I know you could meet the woman in the library to start that story. That was as far as I got. Can I get a hint on the next step? Or was that as far as the story went in the previous version?
In 0.5a I was able to join her organization, but that was all. Now there are meetings as well as an option to recruit others to the "cult".

Reactions: lallygagged

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
This will be the second version of the game that I've played. I downloaded all of the image packs the last time, do I need to reinstall all of them again, or should they be accessible in the new one?

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021

I appreciate all of the steady progress on this game's development.
You can ignore her, but she will keep pestering you until you join it. When you do, you'll get invited to meetings during which you and other members are brainwashed and their lewdness and good opinions go down. You will also be able to recruit others as well as donate money. Which helps you raise your standing with the club. Once it's high enough you can then challenge her to take over it and then you can work to undo the brainwashing of those members. This is the only way you as the character can raise the lewdness of other characters. Note that most characters will be reluctant to join. They will have to have low will. The higher it is, the harder it will be to get them to join. (Liking you and liking following orders also helps)

Reactions: lallygagged

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
This will be the second version of the game that I've played. I downloaded all of the image packs the last time, do I need to reinstall all of them again, or should they be accessible in the new one?
Only the game update is necessary. The image packs don't need to be redownloaded with every update. However, this time the Bethany pack was just updated so you may to download that one too, but the rest haven't changed.

Reactions: Logan1377

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
I just started a new game and now cannot flirt with anyone nor ask anyone out on a date!!
So is the "Ask Out" and "Make a Move On" options not appearing? Or they appear and don't work? Can you do other interactions with characters, like Talk To or Become Friends?

Is your energy and health above 0? That's the only reason those options won't appear.

Jul 18, 2023
So is the "Ask Out" and "Make a Move On" options not appearing? Or they appear and don't work? Can you do other interactions with characters, like Talk To or Become Friends?

Is your energy and health above 0? That's the only reason those options won't appear.
They just don't appear, so I tried it again without the user config included and it's fine, very odd indeed. Now Ive started, I will add it back in and see what that does.

Edit:- Just put it back in and everything still works.

Reactions: TotalFluke

EquineHung

Mar 1, 2018
screen flashes when making choices at night

al you still can't start a new game without closing it still
you can input all the data but a game doesn't launch

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes