3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Büchel

Oct 2, 2017
Would it be possible to make the letter code (which is included in the character info) visible on the map?
so that the regions can be better recognized

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
Could someone post the cheat console command that enables all the jobs from day 1? I've been restarting this game a lot to roll new chars and I don't want to go through the entire Dominion vote rig all over again.

lineguy74

Sep 26, 2020
Okay I'm having a problem I want to hire certain people that are listed as unemployed but every time I ask they say they are currently working a job so can't. On their info sheet it does say unemployed so what is the problem thank you?

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
My elections keep messing up. Says main election like 2 or 3 times on the calendar but no election takes place. Any help is appreciated.
Did you install the patch that was posted in the thread last week? It should have a fix for a common cause for that problem.

Would it be possible to make the letter code (which is included in the character info) visible on the map?
so that the regions can be better recognized
Makes sense. Will add it to the list of things to work on.

Okay I'm having a problem I want to hire certain people that are listed as unemployed but every time I ask they say they are currently working a job so can't. On their info sheet it does say unemployed so what is the problem thank you?
That shouldn't happen. Can you give me the exact message they say when you ask them to interview?

Why can i only propose a relationship to my sister?
I don't understand. You can't do anything with your sister other than propose a relationship to her or you can only propose a relationship to your sister?

Reactions: Büchel

lineguy74

Sep 26, 2020
That shouldn't happen. Can you give me the exact message they say when you ask them to interview?
Yeah during the day when I ask the unemployed to meet up they reply "Sorry, I'm at work. I can't leave". When I do get consider them for a job they reply "You give a list of positions...... However, she says that she can't as she just started working in a new job and feels that she needs to give it some more time to be fair."

Artiour

Sep 24, 2017
the girl that asks you to help her quit her job doesn't really quit her job, instead she quits and be rehired on the spot or something so if she works somewhere she is working there for good because whenever I try hiring her she says that she started working recently, and the club owner also give me the rumor that she quit her job working for them

ssynergy

May 29, 2020
Did you install the patch that was posted in the thread last week? It should have a fix for a common cause for that problem.

Makes sense. Will add it to the list of things to work on.

I don't understand. You can't do anything with your sister other than propose a relationship to her or you can only propose a relationship to your sister?
I can't propose to anyone else.
also, this is unrelated btw, when i try to recognise good work from most employees, it doesn't work. the button doesn't do anything. after clicking it about 5-6 times a time period passes with no other results than that.

Reactions: TotalFluke

HungKongPfui

Mar 25, 2024
Yeah during the day when I ask the unemployed to meet up they reply "Sorry, I'm at work. I can't leave". When I do get consider them for a job they reply "You give a list of positions...... However, she says that she can't as she just started working in a new job and feels that she needs to give it some more time to be fair."
I have noticed this once or twice with club owners just after their club went bust or a city commissioner who just lost his seat. It usually stopped for me after two or three days and I could hire them normally. Maybe some form of timer running for their old job that makes them think they are still working even tho they are unemployed?

MikeCool

Jun 1, 2017
It would be nice to have a skip day or even skip week function, or skip to next vote-day for a new law. Awesome work btw totalfluke, I love this game.

Reactions: TotalFluke

MikeCool

Jun 1, 2017
Thanks for the answer Judge, I meant days, like for instance a number of days you can choose.

BTW, found a bug while having gay sex. Obviously you can shoot your load into a man's vagina?

Other question: How do I stay nude all the time? Is that a setting I've missed?

Artiour

Sep 24, 2017
the girl that asks you to help her quit her job doesn't really quit her job, instead she quits and be rehired on the spot or something so if she works somewhere she is working there for good because whenever I try hiring her she says that she started working recently, and the club owner also give me the rumor that she quit her job working for them
I had to keep saving the game every week and reload whenever she asks me to help her until enough time passed and she finally accepted

tvincent87

Oct 16, 2020
Is there a fix for the threesome bug that ends the threesome in the middle, then doesn't allow you to schedule any more? It doesn't seem to be connected to reaching orgasm for me, and happens regardless of picking the "save my energy" choice. Also, if there isn't a fix out, does anyone know what to change in the save file to enable future threesomes? (it's occurring before and after the 5d update)

Reactions: duane71

caralho24

Sep 17, 2018
Is there a fix for the threesome bug that ends the threesome in the middle, then doesn't allow you to schedule any more? It doesn't seem to be connected to reaching orgasm for me, and happens regardless of picking the "save my energy" choice. Also, if there isn't a fix out, does anyone know what to change in the save file to enable future threesomes? (it's occurring before and after the 5d update)
If its your GF what Ive done is talk to her again, its "discuss threesome" I believe there you can cancel the standing arrangement or look for someone else ... If you do just cancel it out then u might have to talk to her again to make the agreement to have a threesome :)
It happens to me at times where it just times out, im not sure why but the above trick always works for me, hope that helps :)

tvincent87

Oct 16, 2020
If its your GF what Ive done is talk to her again, its "discuss threesome" I believe there you can cancel the standing arrangement or look for someone else ... If you do just cancel it out then u might have to talk to her again to make the agreement to have a threesome :)
It happens to me at times where it just times out, im not sure why but the above trick always works for me, hope that helps :)
Are you able to have a threesome that doesn't involve your gf? If so, how?

The bug that I'm talking about interrupts you mid-threesome at a seemingly random time (not connected to a member reaching orgasm, not connected to selecting a particular action, and not at a particular point in the threesome). After it kicks you out of the threesome, you don't seem to be able to discuss threesomes with your gf anymore, and you can't invite someone else to have one either. I haven't tested if it resets after a month like it does if you discuss threesomes with your gf then dont follow up for a month, I haven't tested if you can discuss threesomes with a different gf, and if I recall correctly, if someone else requests a threesome with you afterwards, it gives you the message that you cant because you already have one scheduled.

I'm sure it's not something we can fix on our end, but Im guessing there's a counter somewhere in the save file that can be reset to at least allow you to be able to attempt another threesome, I just dont know where it is, if someone else does? Because they do work as designed on some occasions (which frustrates me not being able to figure out what's triggering them lol) Thanks for the reply. Sry for the long post lol

caralho24

Sep 17, 2018
Are you able to have a threesome that doesn't involve your gf? If so, how?

The bug that I'm talking about interrupts you mid-threesome at a seemingly random time (not connected to a member reaching orgasm, not connected to selecting a particular action, and not at a particular point in the threesome). After it kicks you out of the threesome, you don't seem to be able to discuss threesomes with your gf anymore, and you can't invite someone else to have one either. I haven't tested if it resets after a month like it does if you discuss threesomes with your gf then dont follow up for a month, I haven't tested if you can discuss threesomes with a different gf, and if I recall correctly, if someone else requests a threesome with you afterwards, it gives you the message that you cant because you already have one scheduled.

I'm sure it's not something we can fix on our end, but Im guessing there's a counter somewhere in the save file that can be reset to at least allow you to be able to attempt another threesome, I just dont know where it is, if someone else does? Because they do work as designed on some occasions (which frustrates me not being able to figure out what's triggering them lol) Thanks for the reply. Sry for the long post lol
You find someone thats already in a relationship and you ask them to join or you can also randomly get asked. Theres also sometimes rumors going around with people looking for a threesome.

I had the exact same bug with threesomes last version but after the fix that was released I have no issues whatsoever... well I can go back to discuss threesomes then do as I mentioned above. i think there was a patch with some files that addressed some of the threesome bugs and also the amateur contest, did you apply that one ?

https://f95zone.to/threads/strip-club-wars-v0-5d-total-fluke-studios.187856/post-13805258

Reactions: tvincent87

tvincent87

Oct 16, 2020
You find someone thats already in a relationship and you ask them to join or you can also randomly get asked. Theres also sometimes rumors going around with people looking for a threesome.

I had the exact same bug with threesomes last version but after the fix that was released I have no issues whatsoever... well I can go back to discuss threesomes then do as I mentioned above. i think there was a patch with some files that addressed some of the threesome bugs and also the amateur contest, did you apply that one ?

https://f95zone.to/threads/strip-club-wars-v0-5d-total-fluke-studios.187856/post-13805258
I forgot about the threesomes with people already in a relationship. Those are not affected by this bug. I did apply the patch and I'm still having the same issue :(

• Sad
Reactions: caralho24
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes