3.60 star(s) 15 Votes

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
Sorry because seams i was n't very clear what i meant. Inside the data folder there is the likes.txt. If you read each like there you will see that they impact some stats positively or negatively and you can find the likes that can help for those stats you need.
Example the conservative clothes like has impact lewd:-3 intel:1 fat:2 stre:-3. It lowers the lewdness like you want but at the same time they will get hit in strength stat as well. So if they work for you as a janitor or bouncer that need that stat it will affect their work.

Wish there was tootip to break down what likes affect from within the game but right now you can read them only in the file.

It’s the other way around. Those values show how much a person would have that Opinion based on their traits and abilities. Having an opinion does not change your traits and abilities. So in your example a persons lewd value would be multiplied by -3 + intel times 1 etc get their default conservative clothing opinion.

Reactions: NutInShell

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
It’s the other way around. Those values show how much a person would have that Opinion based on their traits and abilities. Having an opinion does not change your traits and abilities. So in your example a persons lewd value would be multiplied by -3 + intel times 1 etc get their default conservative clothing opinion.
Welcome back TotalFluke.

So i misjudged what impact means (shrinks and sighs).
(geek time) But theoritically this also means that we can calculate their default opinions even without it appearing if we know their stats and the corresponding impact or unformed opinions don't follow that rule?

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
Welcome back TotalFluke.

So i misjudged what impact means (shrinks and sighs).
(geek time) But theoritically this also means that we can calculate their default opinions even without it appearing if we know their stats and the corresponding impact or unformed opinions don't follow that rule?
correct. If you know all their stats and opinions you can tell exactly what their default opinion would be. There’s two caveats though. First of all opposite and coop opinions override those impacts. So if someone loves say hot weather they will hate cold weather regardless of anything else (because hot/cold weather are opposites). second the default opinion is the most likely one but not necessarily their opinion. Randomness plays a part (a bigger part the lower their rationality is) so there’s no guarantee they will hold the default opinion. But what it does mean is that the difficulty of changing or setting and opinion is relative to how far the opinion you are trying to set from their default opinion.

Reactions: NutInShell

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
correct. If you know all their stats and opinions you can tell exactly what their default opinion would be. There’s two caveats though. First of all opposite and coop opinions override those impacts. So if someone loves say hot weather they will hate cold weather regardless of anything else (because hot/cold weather are opposites). second the default opinion is the most likely one but not necessarily their opinion. Randomness plays a part (a bigger part the lower their rationality is) so there’s no guarantee they will hold the default opinion. But what it does mean is that the difficulty of changing or setting and opinion is relative to how far the opinion you are trying to set from their default opinion.
actually i had a question about that. would it be possible to make it so some attributes even thou opposite don't go down. for instance sub/dom. some people are switches so they like both. keeping both high just means your a switch, one low and one high means dom or sub.

while i also have an issue for physical attraction but their is only really an issue when we have racism on. can we make it so liking fair or black skin doesn't lesson the other one. as it makes only liking my races/opposite race redundant. i know that it is meant for forming relationships but people dont really interact when they find the other unattractive ether.

Artiour

Sep 24, 2017
Hey TotalFluke!

Any chance you could share how you were able to create models with the same pose and body shape but with different clothing? I have my own set of checkpoints and extensions for Stable Diffusion I gathered, but I wasn't able to recreate the same effect. Though I was able to maintain the same pose, the bodies still change most of the time and it ends up being like a different person with the same face

Also, having more fun creating characters and looking for them in the game rather than actually playing it lol. Would be happy to share my "pack" someday if that's something you are looking for

*apologies if it was already answered, haven't found it straight away
I have a way of doing it, it might help:
- the denoising strength usually around 5.5, not too high that it changes the body shape/color/size and not too low that it fails to even change what you want
- you start with the naked body and walk your way up to fully conservative outfit, the other way around could give you a lot of headache.
naked>topless>underwear>swimsuit or bikini> and then your preferences on clothing, mini skirt before long skirt, shorts before pants, croptop before tshirt ..etc
- recreate the clothes only not the body type or pose nor the surroundings or the other settings (lighting, type of picture ... etc), the exception would be if the model has a tendency to create some type of body in which case you would need to add the body part size or shape
- sometimes when I like a certain pose in some online picture and want to use it I first change the clothing color to beige or some brownish color (any color that is close to the person color) so that it would be easier for me to make them naked, other colors could cause it to fail making them naked
this should be good enough to work with

ai...

May 30, 2019
I removed the noncon, incest, and racism from taboos yet I don't have the option to change the sisters opinion of incest. Did I do something wrong, or is it not working for other people as well?

sgenter

Dec 8, 2021
I removed the noncon, incest, and racism from taboos yet I don't have the option to change the sisters opinion of incest. Did I do something wrong, or is it not working for other people as well?
No you aren't. Keep trying to change your sister's opinion of Incest by using 'Talk to' -> Change opinion. I have 4 different play through's and in only 1 do I get my sister into an actual casual relationship. You can become GF/BF but she will not be Engaged or Marry you. At least as far a I can tell.

caralho24

Sep 17, 2018
No you aren't. Keep trying to change your sister's opinion of Incest by using 'Talk to' -> Change opinion. I have 4 different play through's and in only 1 do I get my sister into an actual casual relationship. You can become GF/BF but she will not be Engaged or Marry you. At least as far a I can tell.
Wait u can marry in the game ? Ive only seen NPCs marry but main char can too ?

ai...

May 30, 2019
I've started 6 new games and I don't have the option to try to change the opinions on incest at all.

caralho24

Sep 17, 2018
I've started 6 new games and I don't have the option to try to change the opinions on incest at all.
What do the lines in ur config look like ?
I thought I did it right the first time but messed it up somehow :D

Mine looks like this now:

#taboos string noncon,incest,racism
taboos string -
#taboos string noncon,incest,racism # list of all supported taboos

TheHalfWit

Oct 8, 2022
Inside the /StripClubWars folder is a file called config.dat, and another called user_config.dat.

I'd recommend opening both files in notepad or notepad++ and copying over the lines you want to edit to user_config.dat, and making the changes there since the dev has said the config.dat is subject to change with each update.

Note that is probably best to make the change on the user_config.dat file. Otherwise changes made to the config.dat file will be lost when the game is updated. (Just copy/paste the line from one file to the other).
For instance this is what I've put in the user_config file

taboos string racism

that's the only line, it enabled incest and noncon for me, but keeps racism disabled.

Edit: this is a really stupid question, but are you looking in the right place when trying to change their opinion? The incest opinion is under sexual acts, a topic I don't have an opinion on, and then the fifth page. You'll probably know if you did it right because your sisters/brothers opinion will no longer be locked to -100, and might suddenly change to a different value upon loading the game.

Reactions: TotalFluke

ai...

May 30, 2019
Inside the /StripClubWars folder is a file called config.dat, and another called user_config.dat.

I'd recommend opening both files in notepad or notepad++ and copying over the lines you want to edit to user_config.dat, and making the changes there since the dev has said the config.dat is subject to change with each update.

For instance this is what I've put in the user_config file

taboos string racism

that's the only line, it enabled incest and noncon for me, but keeps racism disabled.

Edit: this is a really stupid question, but are you looking in the right place when trying to change their opinion? The incest opinion is under sexual acts, a topic I don't have an opinion on, and then the fifth page. You'll probably know if you did it right because your sisters/brothers opinion will no longer be locked to -100, and might suddenly change to a different value upon loading the game.
For instance this is what my config.dat file looks like
# A list of strings representing content you don't want to see:
# to enable this content, remove the desired topics. If want to
# remove all set it to - like the commented line below it
taboos string noncon,incest,racism
#taboos string - # list of all supported taboos

I never added anything to the user_config file because I never saw any post stating I needed to before that. What am I expected to add to that?

Also yes I've been looking in change their opinion It's supposed to be about sexual acts for some reason it's not in there or in any of those topics. I've looked through them all. Plus I can tell it's not been working because the sisters attraction has always been -100

Jul 18, 2023

I never added anything to the user_config file because I never saw any post stating I needed to before that. What am I expected to add to that?

Also yes I've been looking in change their opinion It's supposed to be about sexual acts for some reason it's not in there or in any of those topics. I've looked through them all. Plus I can tell it's not been working because the sisters attraction has always been -100
It's the line without the #(hashtag) that you have to remove them from, all three are still there in your example,

TheHalfWit

Oct 8, 2022

In case you were unaware, you can ignore any line that starts with #. A # symbol means that line is just a comment, and doesn’t affect the running of the game. The reason I was suggesting adding “taboos string” to the user_config is that it’s persistent, it won’t be undone the first time you update the game.

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
Man you're churning these packs out Nut. Good work!
Ty. Tough part is to find appropriate content but luckily had some galleries from another game to help cut time.
Although at some point i'll have to see what i can correct or change for a bit of quality thus "ver1".

Reactions: caralho24
3.60 star(s) 15 Votes