3.60 star(s) 15 Votes

wormdogs

Feb 18, 2018
Ty. Tough part is to find appropriate content but luckily had some galleries from another game to help cut time.
Although at some point i'll have to see what i can correct or change for a bit of quality thus "ver1".
Don't mean to be a picky sod, just noticed that your last two packs (Apolonia and Remy) have a typo. The headshot needs to have 'head' as the final bit of the filename rather than 'face'. I think this means the game won't recognise them.

I messed up the filenames in the packs I made and managed to crash the game :rolleyes:

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
Don't mean to be a picky sod, just noticed that your last two packs (Apolonia and Remy) have a typo. The headshot needs to have 'head' as the final bit of the filename rather than 'face'. I think this means the game won't recognise them.

I messed up the filenames in the packs I made and managed to crash the game :rolleyes:
Oh shoot.. Good catch ty. fixed them in mega folder and now editing them in posts .. Weird though no log error when i tested them o_O

Reactions: wormdogs

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
actually i had a question about that. would it be possible to make it so some attributes even thou opposite don't go down. for instance sub/dom. some people are switches so they like both. keeping both high just means your a switch, one low and one high means dom or sub.

while i also have an issue for physical attraction but their is only really an issue when we have racism on. can we make it so liking fair or black skin doesn't lesson the other one. as it makes only liking my races/opposite race redundant. i know that it is meant for forming relationships but people dont really interact when they find the other unattractive ether.
The way the sub/dom likes are used in the game are meant to be a permanent part of their personality. Someone who likes to do both is neither IMO. Those opinions are part of how willing they are to do sex acts. A sub is less likely to refuse, a dom is more likely to suggest new acts.

im not sure I understand your second point. The light/dark skin only affects attraction and indicates whether someone prefers one or the other. Which should not be a huge hurdle for a relationship. The race stuff is way more powerful but it’s independent of the skin color.

Wait u can marry in the game ? Ive only seen NPCs marry but main char can too ?
Not yet. Being married adds some complexities to many scenes which is why is not implementws yet.

Oh shoot.. Good catch ty. fixed them in mega folder and now editing them in posts .. Weird though no log error when i tested them o_O
Thanks for reminding me i need to add more error messages while reading those files.

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
Thanks for reminding me i need to add more error messages while reading those files.
Sorry about that. It's something like an elementary teacher feels when they see the little runts running on the edges of balcony where should n't :3

Btw if you want you can place the mega folder in the thread's OP Like "fan made girl packs" section. i'll try later asking previous creators permission to add their work in the folder for new visitors to find them easier too.

EDIT: Speaking about the log i forgot to mention. the original scw download had the amateur.tfel file into "owner actions" folder and the patch you released last had it into "events" .
The outcome would be if you tried to simply extract and replace the files, to duplicate this one and read only the last (that would be the old one).
What folder should be in ?

Last edited:

Artiour

Sep 24, 2017
the option to check photos doesn't appear unless you have a saved photo, like someone sends you a selfie or you take a picture of someone masturbating

Reactions: NutInShell

Pack00

Dec 29, 2019
The city commissioners have passed the law allowing singers....but I cannot post a job opening for singers. Is there something else that I must do first?

caralho24

Sep 17, 2018
Glad you like them. If there is some star you want to see ask away. I'll give it a shot to find content.
I mean if youre asking lol :cool:
Alexia Anders,Scarlit Scandal,Xxlayna Marie but really any pack u make is amazing and again thank u so much for sharing :love:

3.60 star(s) 15 Votes