3.60 star(s) 15 Votes

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
Save file is modified for money and MC skills only. I haven't tweaked anything else in the save file itself. I may have altered the energy use values in the sex data file >.>

(Incidentally, I think there's a missing column/value in the sex_vag line that is the cause of arousal not going up for vaginal sex. It doesn't seem to have as much in it as the other types.)

The NPC in question is R.J Parker (Renee). She's currently at 70/-4 in the attached file as I've been playing with changing her opinions (in game) to see what changes what.
As you point out later it has something to do with the penis size and lesbians. That physical element is only supposed to matter if they are attracted to men and they have seen you naked. But with the recent fix to add a % bi-sexual it kept ignoring it until she became bi, and thus the huge change from 70 to 0 or whatever it was. Anyway, will put in a fix for that. Thanks for the additional info to help me track this down.

Reactions: Baneusprime

Arxidamos

May 23, 2019
Any usefull console commands (money, etc?) cause apparently i suck at this xD sry for the spam about this, great game so far!

Reddog69er

Nov 15, 2021
The game is built with plans to be easily modable so will pregnancy be one of the upcoming mods here soon if at all??

harryweaselhead

Sep 2, 2018
i have 4 girls in my employ that never show up for work. I cant fire them unless they are at work . any ideas on how to fire them

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
To those who doesnt know and maybe want more of the women you prefer, and not so many others: When you come to a screen and there is a new female character you havent spoken to earlier, do a save right there before you do anything else.

Then just click on her name and if you dont like here look, just reload the save you made. This will make you skip the one you just saw and the next woman in line will be there instead. Just continue like that until you find someone you like, talk to her to see what she works with or if she is unemployed, if you like what you see/read, make a 2nd save in another slot.

You can then if you wish, just continue to see if you find someone you like even more then one you just saved (if you do find one, just save over 2nd save or do a 3rd save to decide later). You can continue to do this until there comes a woman wearing a face mask, she marks the end of those choices.

Lastly just close the game entirely and start it up from fresh and load the 2nd save (or 3rd, or 4th...), this so next time all the women you skipped will be available again and you can then just choose another of those you liked, some times there are new women added that you've never seen before. If you didnt like anyone, just load the 1st save to not loose ing time.
forwarning when doing this.

this can cause a visual bug when done. Girls come up as a white box after a while and get stuck that way so use multiple saves or the quite game strate. Once they go white thats it.

This can also happen if you save scum for recruitment or for the first time your family shows up.

Jul 18, 2023
i have 4 girls in my employ that never show up for work. I cant fire them unless they are at work . any ideas on how to fire them
Is your club actually open? Manage club/open club, Have you set up your opening hours? Gotta look at the simple solutions first, if it is open, try asking one of them to meet up, make sure you're in the club and it's open when you do it, if they ask to meet anywhere else just decline until they sat they'll be with you shortly, then try it, never had the problem myself so I can't say for sure if this will work or not. My Guess is your clubs not open.

• Haha
Reactions: josephinewaters

harryweaselhead

Sep 2, 2018
Is your club actually open? Manage club/open club, Have you set up your opening hours? Gotta look at the simple solutions first, if it is open, try asking one of them to meet up, make sure you're in the club and it's open when you do it, if they ask to meet anywhere else just decline until they sat they'll be with you shortly, then try it, never had the problem myself so I can't say for sure if this will work or not. My Guess is your clubs not open.
yes clubs open had girls meet up with me in seating area where they are supposed to be working they acted like regular customers no star next to name so not working i have 30 girls working for me just these 4 never show up

Reactions: JudgeMeNotGames
Jul 18, 2023
yes clubs open had girls meet up with me in seating area where they are supposed to be working they acted like regular customers no star next to name so not working i have 30 girls working for me just these 4 never show up
Have you tried re-assigning one of the other girls and then see if one of the 4 comes into work to replace them, save before you do obviously, it kinda sounds like you got to many people for the same job, which I have had in the past, it allowed me to hire four waiting staff when I only had three slots available, I can't think of anything else unless they are off sick or something. Devs really good at replying though so you should hear from them soon.

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
This is the first AI project I think works. That being said, some of the faces look positively disturbing (especially on some of the black ladies as they do not remain consistent) as do some wicked body morphs.

What tool is used to generate them?

Jul 18, 2023
This is the first AI project I think works. That being said, some of the faces look positively disturbing (especially on some of the black ladies as they do not remain consistent) as do some wicked body morphs.

What tool is used to generate them?
Stable diffusion I believe, probably with Automatic 1111.

Hardor

May 29, 2020
Few things:
- Maybe a bit more control over your own character, like giving in the attributes (height, breast size, fittness, hair color, hair length, eye color, etc) and only then creating the picture based on the traits.
- Way to rename rooms and rearrange the order for easier access or atleast arrange them by type.
- Quick-load and save for easier save-scumming.
- Some more control over the clothing. Perhaps a reroll for the ones you don't like or a shopping option to replace the ugly ones.

harryweaselhead

Sep 2, 2018
Have you tried re-assigning one of the other girls and then see if one of the 4 comes into work to replace them, save before you do obviously, it kinda sounds like you got to many people for the same job, which I have had in the past, it allowed me to hire four waiting staff when I only had three slots available, I can't think of anything else unless they are off sick or something. Devs really good at replying though so you should hear from them soon.
thanks for the help but nothing worked 2 girls not working were dancers so reassigned all other dancers the 2 never came back to work. as for now tired of playing maybe later updates will play again as for off sick ones been gone 13 months game time

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
thanks for the help but nothing worked 2 girls not working were dancers so reassigned all other dancers the 2 never came back to work. as for now tired of playing maybe later updates will play again as for off sick ones been gone 13 months game time
The two that are sick is probably a bug. When they are hurt/rehab they should disappear for a few weeks and then come back. But i'm guessing something happened and they got stuck in that state. If your club is full and they can't work in any room then they will not show up if everyone else does. I would turn on the days off policy so that they take turns with their days off and then it should allow the extra ones to show up.

MM sex is little bit buggy :ROFLMAO:
Thanks I will take a look at that. Not an area that has received a lot of testing.

Few things:
- Maybe a bit more control over your own character, like giving in the attributes (height, breast size, fittness, hair color, hair length, eye color, etc) and only then creating the picture based on the traits.
- Way to rename rooms and rearrange the order for easier access or atleast arrange them by type.
- Quick-load and save for easier save-scumming.
- Some more control over the clothing. Perhaps a reroll for the ones you don't like or a shopping option to replace the ugly ones.
Thanks for the feedback. The first and third ones are popular requests and are on the list to add. The second one, there's some logic to how the rooms are arranged. But I get that when the club grows it can get a bit messy. Will see what can be done in that respect. For the 4th one unfortunately the clothes are tied to the character for now. Would require a major change on how the images are created so it's not something that's likely to happen.

Stable diffusion I believe, probably with Automatic 1111.
Correct.

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Game was definitely fun for a few hours there, got real potential. Would really appreciate eventual scenes for the different activities in the game, though I don't know how the AI stuff works if things like that are fully possible. Just think it would add a lot!

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
Game was definitely fun for a few hours there, got real potential. Would really appreciate eventual scenes for the different activities in the game, though I don't know how the AI stuff works if things like that are fully possible. Just think it would add a lot!
with ai it is completely possible. the problem is the consistency and finer edges.

now the prompt for what we currently got is relatively easy. multiple sources, different clothing, maybe some parameters here and their to not make it look like the original person (if this is a famouse person you can get in trouble for doing that, so dont) but when you start adding in dynamic positions/actions that when you start getting the bad edges and multiple extra fingers

Neofolis

Aug 15, 2022
Having been playing this solidly for about a month, getting to the end starting again, then repeat, etc. I have a few questions.

Can I delete or replace images in the character folders, so that I can easily get the characters I want and avoid those I do not?
Can I make lesbiens turn bi?
Can I get girls to dump their boyfriends?
Why are some characters with seemingly poor stats amazing at certain jobs?
Can we have an option to distribute stat points for MC rather than constantly re-rolling until we get something acceptable?
Why do employees skills at their job decrease when I increase their intelligence?
Can we have more stats on the employee screen?
Can we have more sort options, like job, on the contacts screen?

There's probably a lot more that I want to ask, but that's a few things for now off the top of my head.

amok1301

Feb 10, 2018
I can answer your first 2 questions ... with the latest update yes you can change lesbian girls to become BI , also yes you can get the girl dump her boyfriend for you , I tested that in my last playthrough .
I agree with you , we need more of sorting options , like to be able to know which staff is good at which job so you can swab jobs easily . currently i would change job then go to train the staff to see the stats and determine if he/she is good or not

Reactions: Büchel
3.60 star(s) 15 Votes