3.60 star(s) 15 Votes

wormdogs

Feb 18, 2018
I'm not suggesting complexing the game by adding a fighting mini-game, but if your character has more fighting prowess at their disposal and they don't become lethal you should be able to act on a girl you like telling you she now has a boyfriend after you spent time trying to get to date her or something, and you know this guy hasn't he just saw an opening to shut you out, there's another term, but probably not wise to use here, something about blocking, you should be able to reverse him having done so!

It shouldn't be like (I'll tuck my frontwards tail between my legs) bow my head submissively and go okey, (have a nice life)

I think utilizing what's in the game already should be a way to break them up.

Everyone moving around in this game has an opinion about something, why shouldn't the MC's character be allowed to exercise theirs too?
But you can change her opinions - convince her to dislike the physical traits of the other guy and like how you look. Soon enough she'll realise her mistake, kick the other dude to the kerb and coming running to you.

I enjoyed your rant btw :)

Mordryd

Jun 3, 2017
But you can change her opinions - convince her to dislike the physical traits of the other guy and like how you look. Soon enough she'll realise her mistake, kick the other dude to the kerb and coming running to you.

I enjoyed your rant btw :)
it would be much easier to make use of all the fighting knowledge to change things with a simple another alternative, instead of rolling over, you have been working these skills for what? I say put them to use, there has to be some way they can lend weight to intimidate the other guy or something!

Mordryd

Jun 3, 2017
Besides a low will what are the other factors that go into play for a character to say yes to joining the cult?

Last edited:

caralho24

Sep 17, 2018
Has anyone gotten far in the cult story ? In the "playthroughs" ive done it always ends up with me like this:
1716244056580.png

Anyone notice if its any certain console commands that messes it up ?

Neofolis

Aug 15, 2022
It looks like it wasn't my save file edits that caused my events to break. I've started another playthrough without amending anything and the cult stuff is still not working. I have my first election at the end of the week, so I'll update shortly on whether or not that is working now.

No, apparently the elections are still not working either. I haven't got as far as the amateur contests yet, but given the other two aren't working, it doesn't look promising. The only things that are changed from the base game in this playthrough are the user_config file, which doesn't have that many lines and I don't think has been changed since everything was last working other than maybe the addition of the line "init_worker_gender M". The only other things is deletion of many of the character images and duplication of others.

Last edited:
Reactions: caralho24

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
Has anyone gotten far in the cult story ? In the "playthroughs" ive done it always ends up with me like this:
Anyone notice if its any certain console commands that messes it up ?
Not sure where you are but try on new month reaching out on cult members and ask questions, then... like magic ceo pops up and speaks about next meeting..
Even the game needs some push some times.

It looks like it wasn't my save file edits that caused my events to break. I've started another playthrough without amending anything and the cult stuff is still not working. I have my first election at the end of the week, so I'll update shortly on whether or not that is working now.

No, apparently the elections are still not working either. I haven't got as far as the amateur contests yet, but given the other two aren't working, it doesn't look promising. The only things that are changed from the base game in this playthrough are the user_config file, which doesn't have that many lines and I don't think has been changed since everything was last working other than maybe the addition of the line "init_worker_gender M". The only other things is deletion of many of the character images and duplication of others.
I experience similiar things. Especially with the threesomes that pop up and run even though i don't see them in the calendar.
With laws some times they reactivate when you go and look a social worker for city info active laws and last voting.

Again it's like the game forgets some times.

Reactions: caralho24

snodgm

Dec 26, 2023
Since we now have social media, can the MC be allowed to post selfies of various states of dress/undress.

caralho24

Sep 17, 2018
I think its the console fucking with the events because this time I only used the stamina and a couple of stats then kind of simulated through, Ive made it to september now with consistent meetings and for the first time I can actually attend the amateur contests :)

Also seeking out cult members like u said NutInShell (thank you)

Reactions: NutInShell

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021

Can you send me a log file when these things don't work?

Moz69

Nov 20, 2017
having problem with the main election too.
seems to happen when the pre election was sunday (also when you train one one those that are in pre-election)
it didnt choose a person. You can look into it if you want to

played on 0.5d

Neofolis

Aug 15, 2022
How do I do that and at what point should I do it? With the Amateur Contests, nothing happens, so I'm not sure when I should get the log file. I guess at the time it is supposed to happen.

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
How do I do that and at what point should I do it? With the Amateur Contests, nothing happens, so I'm not sure when I should get the log file. I guess at the time it is supposed to happen.
Local disk c -> users -> user name -> appdata -> LocalLow -> Total Fluke Studios -> StripClubWars
That's the location that you'll find 2 logs (Player.log and Player-prev.log). Every time you launch the game it wrights the entire session in game logic on one and when you relaunch goes to the other so when you have problems it would be advisable to copy them and pack them up before you start the launcher again or that log may get swept after 2 lanches.

Edit: make sure you are not running the game when you try to get the log.

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
having problem with the main election too.
seems to happen when the pre election was sunday (also when you train one one those that are in pre-election)
it didnt choose a person. You can look into it if you want to

played on 0.5d
Moz that's a save file not the log. Read my post above this one to see the path to the log.

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
but there were a lot restarts since that. so not sure if it helps you but there it is
Don't worry the error is there and many instances of it. The rest is up to TotalFluke.

I also saw a problem with images set on a character scw-92527. Images are faulty and since i have used all functioning sets from this thread (726 images) i know there are no such number, or that many images for 1 character.
The scw-9000+ on id i recall reading in the pdf from dev that should be special characters like the cop.
You should rename them or remove them. Read the pdf inside the game folder to see what is needed for the names if still you want to use them.

Reactions: TotalFluke

Moz69

Nov 20, 2017
new asia char
Sample:
View attachment 3590119
View attachment 3590125 View attachment 3590165 View attachment 3590167 View attachment 3590248

AND

According to my understanding of the unity engine, it seems that the font referenced in the UI does not contain double-byte characters, and as far as I know about the game, Japanese and kanji can be displayed normally in the msg part, and it can also be displayed normally in the name input box at the beginning of the game, and everything else will be replaced with boxes that cannot display the correct characters.
And it's clear that even if the text display problem is taken care of, the game is still currently having problems with the automatic line breaking of double-byte text.

Sample text: 示例文本
pic:

View attachment 3590176 View attachment 3590177 View attachment 3590179
that is where i got that one from with the number. i didnt create it

caralho24

Sep 17, 2018
I’ve found that sometimes the cult event might bug out if an event happens at the same time. In my most recent play through job applications or someone sending a message seemed to bug it out where I would be sitting alone in the classroom alone.

i have however gotten past new year’s without much issues and saved a day prior to all meetings:)

Neofolis

Aug 15, 2022
I've noticed a small error. My MC is not Arab, but if I choose to get Arab women to like people of different ethnicity more the attraction towards me goes down. My current MC is black, although I assume this would happen with any race other than Arab who shouldn't be affected either way.

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
that is where i got that one from with the number. i didnt create it
Yea in head image the "--x" part needs 1 less "-".
-The "cos" images can not work at all since cos is not a valid pose to read . They need to leave from the game.
-The images with biz,fun,s2,s3,t1,uw are duplicating since it can read only one even if you change the z0-z1-z2 and so on. choose only one of them each and send the rest away.
-Finally you should change "scw" in all names to something else (like "ncs" for example) and add it on the config.dat just in case it conflicts with future updates from dev.

Last edited:
Reactions: TotalFluke
3.60 star(s) 15 Votes