3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
it just stopped working
Can you be more specific? What exactly happens? Can you load other save games, or does it happen with all saves?

The whole "wait 90 in-game days for the 1st room to finish" is huge boner killer. :/
not to mention there are like 15 more rooms to build. And you have to wait for the laws to be passed. And each law must be sequential.

On default settings, playing perfectly, does it take 2 years to unlock everything???
I haven't timed it recently, but yeah playing perfectly will take around that long to unlock everything.

I find it odd that one cannot check social media or simply talk to people while injured.
Yeah, that's weird. That's an oversight which will be fixed on the next version. Thanks.

Everytime i load it gets stuck like this, any fix?
Can you be more specific? Can you click on that button? Do you have other save games that are not being listed? That's a save game from the first day. There may be some issue with saving a game too early.

View attachment 3792451
so i have 2 commments about this...
1. the amount of money is ridiculously high.
2. why am i receiving the money when they are repair costs.
TotalFluke i've got a bug for you
The repair costs are based on your average daily revenue so you must be making way too much money that it overflowed the math calculation. If your club starts making so much money that the calculation stop working, your game is mostly done. You'll just run into a lot of these types of issues.

Before I look any further into this, did you modify your save game or any of the game files to improve your stats, money, club values or anything?

Reactions: dot7z

ssynergy

May 29, 2020
Can you be more specific? What exactly happens? Can you load other save games, or does it happen with all saves?

I haven't timed it recently, but yeah playing perfectly will take around that long to unlock everything.

Yeah, that's weird. That's an oversight which will be fixed on the next version. Thanks.

Can you be more specific? Can you click on that button? Do you have other save games that are not being listed? That's a save game from the first day. There may be some issue with saving a game too early.

The repair costs are based on your average daily revenue so you must be making way too much money that it overflowed the math calculation. If your club starts making so much money that the calculation stop working, your game is mostly done. You'll just run into a lot of these types of issues.

Before I look any further into this, did you modify your save game or any of the game files to improve your stats, money, club values or anything?
yes i did, i also saw a comment on this thread that people in this game are willing to pay up to 83$ for food and drinks or something, so that's also a thing i did...

Quiller

Jul 2, 2018
So a while back I had an issue where I was in the middle of a threesome and it suddenly ended abruptly resulting in me suddenly back in my home/office. Now I'm having girls come up to me and propose a threesome and I am turning them down because I already have one scheduled, even though I don't have one in the calendar and a week has gone by with no change. I checked in with my girlfriend and was able to cancel the partner for the "scheduled" threesome, and was able to schedule a new one (minus the usual difficulties of getting my gf to accept the woman). So I guess when it crashed for whatever reason it didn't show the threesome as finished so it still showed up even though it wasn't in the calendar anymore.

Cyborg0327

Jan 23, 2020
So a while back I had an issue where I was in the middle of a threesome and it suddenly ended abruptly resulting in me suddenly back in my home/office. Now I'm having girls come up to me and propose a threesome and I am turning them down because I already have one scheduled, even though I don't have one in the calendar and a week has gone by with no change. I checked in with my girlfriend and was able to cancel the partner for the "scheduled" threesome, and was able to schedule a new one (minus the usual difficulties of getting my gf to accept the woman). So I guess when it crashed for whatever reason it didn't show the threesome as finished so it still showed up even though it wasn't in the calendar anymore.
I've had this happen a number of times. The fix is to find the girlfriend you had your original threesome agreement with, speak to her, and cancel the threesome agreement. That will free you up to pursue other threesomes.

jsas66

Jan 22, 2018
Large save files no longer loading anyone have a fix?
Try this:

-wait until your runtime/savefile folder has a recent autosave in save 11;
-delete an earlier save file, usually save files 1-3;
-rename your save file 11 to the number o the one you just deleted;
-open the save-info file;
-input the date and time information of your new save file (the old save 11, that you just renamed to an earlier save);
-restart the game.

It is what I have to do. But it works for me.

Now, if you have downloaded a newer version of the game, it sometimes won't load these saves for some reason. I ran into that. I started a new game and it works ine now, provided I do the procedure I laid out above. My game locks up after a while of play, usually on the late night time. But the work around works ok for me.

Aug 9, 2018
What's the most effective method of recovery following an injury?

With the mobster storyline not having progressed, I'm left trying to build the Health stat between encounters all the time.

If your character already has 100 Fitness / Strength / Endurance, is there any need to run or work out each day to build the stat back up?

Jun 14, 2019
it seems like incest is turned on, but there is no conversation about incest with my sister?maybe I did something wrong?
If there is no incest topic in Sexual Acts category when talking, not even under the "no opinions" topics, then yes, something wrong.

What is your line in your config? For all taboo enabled, it should be "taboos string -", exactly. Mind the " -" in the end, just "taboos string" is wrong.

Maybe you could paste here that part of your config file, like this:

# A list of strings representing content you don't want to see:
# to enable this content, remove the desired topics. If want to
# remove all set it to - like the commented line below it
# taboos string noncon,incest,racism
taboos string -
#taboos string noncon,incest,racism # list of all supported taboos

vikont

Feb 16, 2018
If there is no incest topic in Sexual Acts category when talking, not even under the "no opinions" topics, then yes, something wrong.

What is your line in your config? For all taboo enabled, it should be "taboos string -", exactly. Mind the " -" in the end, just "taboos string" is wrong.

Maybe you could paste here that part of your config file, like this:

# A list of strings representing content you don't want to see:
# to enable this content, remove the desired topics. If want to
# remove all set it to - like the commented line below it
# taboos string noncon,incest,racism
taboos string -
#taboos string noncon,incest,racism # list of all supported taboos
I have it like this
#taboos string noncon,incest,racism
#taboos string -

Jun 14, 2019
I have it like this
#taboos string -
Change this 2nd line
#taboos string -

to this
taboos string -

In other words, delete the "#" in the beginning of the line.

(Any line starting with a "#" is just normal text to read for you, any line starting with no "#" is part of the code.)

Now, you should have the topic to talk. Your sister still coud have -100 attraction to you, if she's lesbian or if she dislike/hates incest.

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes