3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I can't reproduce the accepted threesome issue. But there's a bunch of ways that can happen, so maybe I haven't checked them all. Are you sure it's a new modifier and it wasn't there from a prior instance?
I thought I wasn't sure, only seeing the "X likes you a bit more" in the status box, however, in the following example as you can see, I haven't had much interaction with the lady except for sending her a message "thinking of you" once when she got suggested as a partner for a threesome by one of my girlfriends

Threesome.PNG

So it can't have been a prior instance of a threesome.

By the way, since I have multiple girlfriends and understand that this is not considered "cheating", nor is a threesome cheating for the involved girl - however is a threesome encounter with girlfriend X and "stranger" Y considered cheating by other girlfriend Z - after all you had sex with Y which you shouldn't?

And also: why does she have an attraction towards me of 100? She's not even "Love at first sight"?

Edit: while we're on the subject of threesomes, I accidentally took the virginity of one of the girls during a different threesome. First: props that the game notices that. However, it was not mentioned in text thus easily missable (the opinion boost gave it away), also - but that's probably a headache to imüplement - I think that maybe virgins shouldn't start with threesomes with (relative) strangers.

2nd Edit: as for the amateur contest: I just noticed that the "open at night" law hasn't been implemented in my city yet. So they can hold a contest, but since it is at night, they needed to close for that reason. Maybe you can make the laws dependant so this cannot happen? At least that should be easier than have the AI check for it when deciding on holding a contest.

Last edited:

Breimond

Formerly 'Blackangel345'
Jan 10, 2018
Hi! I have a problem with last version of the game. After some time spent I can't save my game. There is infinite sand glass.

There is an error:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kingclone1

Jun 17, 2018
The command: "cheat add_room club_id room_type"
You can find the club_id by doing "list c" (it's the number after CLUB). For room type, there should be a file called cheatsheet.txt in the runtime folder of the game when you run it in debug mode.
For example: "cheat add_room 32 private" adds a private dance room to club 32 (your club)
thank you

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes