3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

wordwaster

Mar 30, 2018
How do we completely eliminate men from the game?

I started a new game and EVERY worker at every location was male.

I edited the config to set female probability to 1.0 but I still had at least 2 males at start.

There are limited character spots in this game, especially early on. I do not want them taken up by men.

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020

I edited the config to set female probability to 1.0 but I still had at least 2 males at start.

There are limited character spots in this game, especially early on. I do not want them taken up by men.
What's a Config, I need dudes not to introduce themselves to me unless they own a club.

How does one delete saves? I removed the saves from runtime and deleted files from Localow and everytime I start the game.. they all come back

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2018
https
Is there a way to "convince" your girlfriend to be Poly?
I need a Harem, and a way to "customize a character that will appear in the world (name and basic look) would be awesome, you carry on the Lab Rats spirit well, I watch your career with great interest!:alien:
/ change opinion > sexual acts > there you can probably get them to like monogamy less, and like cheating on your partner. Not sure there is a poly category as I know those are two separate things, but it gets you where you want to go.

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
How does one delete saves? I removed the saves from runtime and deleted files from Localow and everytime I start the game.. they all come back
https

/ change opinion > sexual acts > there you can probably get them to like monogamy less, and like cheating on your partner. Not sure there is a poly category as I know those are two separate things, but it gets you where you want to go.
Thanks, That should do nicely! I'm slowly figuring out this game lets you tinker with the world quite a bit!

Reactions: josephinewaters
Aug 30, 2018

Thanks, That should do nicely! I'm slowly figuring out this game lets you tinker with the world quite a bit!
I just delete everything in the runtime directory.

Reactions: Yukemoto

qwertzasdfyx

Mar 1, 2019
Can you use more than 12 images for a girl? Can you for example use multiple swimsuits that have a different "revealing values" or does that not work?

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
Loving this game.

Player's/girl's skills increase through repetition?

Also, though I think the answer is probably no, but is there any chance for some mp4 clips to spice up sex scenes, dancing, etc.?

Please keep the updates coming.
Sex skills do increase thru sex activity, specially if the partner has a higher skill. The larger the difference the larger the chance it improves. But even if the difference is negative there's a chance for those skills to increase. Other skills, like cooking, serving, etc. can only increase by receiving training and reading skill books.

Is there a way to "convince" your girlfriend to be Poly?
I need a Harem, and a way to "customize a character that will appear in the world (name and basic look) would be awesome, you carry on the Lab Rats spirit well, I watch your career with great interest!:alien:
There's no "poly" specific opinion, for now it's modeled using the Cheating and Casual Sex opinions. Increase those and they will be more willing to do other things.

At some point I'm going to come up with a way to allow assigning a specific image to a given character. Now sure how exactly and I don't want it to be abused but for some special situations.

Me reading tags be like...
A game with lesbian tag? You got my interest!
And it's also a dating sim? No way!
... Male protag only?! Well... i wish you good luck!
You can play as a female, bur the reason I haven't put a tag for it is that the content for that situation is lacking, particularly when it comes to same-sex relationships. And attempts at playing like that are surely to be disappointing. The main goal for the next version however will be to fix this and make the game more compelling when played with a female MC.

Men are part of this game. There needs to be someone to compete for you to get the girls. But 75% of all new characters added to the game will be women. At game start however there will be more men than women because the majority of the initial characters club owners, commissioners, etc. are more likely to be men. But that will fix itself fairly quickly.

Are there now enough images in the packs that we can get rid of the 'Defaults'?
No, you can't. That reduces the chance of running into them, but you play long enough you will run out of images. But more importantly they also are used as placeholders for some situations, like when you know about someone but you haven't met them yet. We won't show you an image in that case.

Naturalrice

May 27, 2017
Does Energy or the energy decay for work decrease for your employees with endurance?

If it does, can you allow "training" of endurance or any other secondary stats through employee training? Not just the primary work stat?

Naturalrice

May 27, 2017
Also

Playing this a few hours, the employee UI is one of my most annoying gripes. I wish there was more information on what was causing employee unhappiness and by how much? I can't tell how valuable changing employee opinion about work is or regarding their hours?

Also a spreadsheet based ui allowing me to hire additional workers to swap workers in and out to keep employee happiness/energy up would be a godsend, better for visibility as well.

Any additional information about the business (ideally better organized) would be appreciated. Any way to find out how high the pricing can be without the vague drop in sales. If you want to keep it vague, maybe allowing owner to ask employee about customer opinion? They would be complaining that it's too expensive or something right? Or they'd be able to see trends working for so long?

Maybe I'm missing something because I can't get past the initial bar phase of the game lol

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
The new thing where characters ask you to confirm or deny a rumor happens way too often, and there's also a problem with it where it can trigger in the middle of another event which then cancels the previous event.

It would be nice, when an employee quits, if there were options to try to convince them to stay.

Another thing that I'd like to see is if you could convince your employee to have sex with you during the lap/private dance or massage.

Also, I wish you could call one of your employees to your office because when you get to the point where your club is pretty much always open it can be tricky to do anything in private with one of your employees. There could even be some special interactions added there eventually.

Last edited:

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
This game is just too friggin involved.
TLDR doesn't even scratch the surface on this one
only games that are close is probably something like venus club or brothal sim but this is put together better. besides the start once you get going you really do build up some good control.

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
Sex skills do increase thru sex activity, specially if the partner has a higher skill. The larger the difference the larger the chance it improves. But even if the difference is negative there's a chance for those skills to increase. Other skills, like cooking, serving, etc. can only increase by receiving training and reading skill books.

There's no "poly" specific opinion, for now it's modeled using the Cheating and Casual Sex opinions. Increase those and they will be more willing to do other things.

At some point I'm going to come up with a way to allow assigning a specific image to a given character. Now sure how exactly and I don't want it to be abused but for some special situations.

You can play as a female, bur the reason I haven't put a tag for it is that the content for that situation is lacking, particularly when it comes to same-sex relationships. And attempts at playing like that are surely to be disappointing. The main goal for the next version however will be to fix this and make the game more compelling when played with a female MC.

Men are part of this game. There needs to be someone to compete for you to get the girls. But 75% of all new characters added to the game will be women. At game start however there will be more men than women because the majority of the initial characters club owners, commissioners, etc. are more likely to be men. But that will fix itself fairly quickly.

No, you can't. That reduces the chance of running into them, but you play long enough you will run out of images. But more importantly they also are used as placeholders for some situations, like when you know about someone but you haven't met them yet. We won't show you an image in that case.
Thanks for replying, is there an easier way to enable taboos? I thought I did when I deleted the words in the config, but they're still in my game

wordwaster

Mar 30, 2018
There needs to be someone to compete for you to get the girls.
Why does it have to be men? There is no game play reason for it. Females can run the clubs and compete for employees. Females can vote on bills. Females can date each other. There is absolutely no need to have other men in the game.

I get some people will play this game for the men. And it is great that the option is there for them. Enjoy your meat sticks, boys and/or girls. I'm way too much of a pervert to judge you for your viewing pleasures

But I am here for the women.

I 100% ignore every man in this game. I don't talk to them or interact with them in any way because I am not interested in them. Every spot a male takes is a spot a female can't. Less females is less fun (for me).

tl/dr: I'm not saying the default you have set is 'wrong'. I'm asking how I can override it because it is wrong for me.

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes