3.50 star(s) 19 Votes

sektou

Oct 8, 2022
Can't play the game. Does not do anything when clicking a new game and I dont know how to change regional settings. Everything is correctly unpacked and works, but just cant start new game.

eggspampron

Aug 8, 2021
> By second step do you mean when you having the candidate do the tests?

Yes, when I click on "move to the next phase".

> When you did it the second time, was it the same person and the same job or was it different?

I tried both. The pannel just close without any explanation.

eggspampron

Aug 8, 2021
I've gotten way more than 12 employees so I don't think that's the issue here. But I will try to reproduce that anyway.

By second step do you mean when you having the candidate do the tests? If so, did it happen before you selected the test or after? When you did it the second time, was it the same person and the same job or was it different? The more details you can provide the better my chances at finding the issue.
Actually here's a save, if you skip a bit of time you should have a date followed by an interview. (NB: I did edit the character money but nothing else, and a long time before the bug)

Reactions: TotalFluke

eggspampron

Aug 8, 2021
Ah I think I found the cause in the player.log

Code:
Key 'swim_work' of type like not found
RUN ERR in file './tfel\ai_funcs\ai_likes.tfl:18': Invalid like key 'swim_work'
./tfel\ai_funcs\ai_likes.tfl:18 [&ai_likes::likes_outdoors:31]([char]45765)
   char:A=[char]45765, $like_val=[i]0
   R0=[b]false, R2=[char]45765, R3=[s]outdoors, R1=[i]0
Exception caught: Value does not fall within the expected range.
TFEL Stack dump:
  ./tfel\ai_funcs\ai_likes.tfl:18 [&ai_likes::likes_outdoors:31]([char]45765)
     char:A=[char]45765, $like_val=[i]0
     R0=[b]false, R2=[char]45765, R3=[s]outdoors, R1=[i]0
  ./tfel\loc_actions\move_char.tfl:60 [&move_char::sel_loc:162]([char]45765)
  ./tfel\loc_actions\move_char.tfl:30 [&move_char::go_to_random_loc:79]([char]45765)
I suspect the bug happens when you build the pool.

stubbruh54

Aug 16, 2019
Deep deep game. Personally i really want a club manager type game that i can get immersed in for hours and this has the potential to be one. The depth of characters, relationships, management aspects, political influence on your club, etc. appeals to nerds like me. Genuninely excited for this games development and overall feedback is - just keep doing a lot of what you're doing but better. Which is a good place to start. Solid work

some feedback:
- In general the game is hard to understand. So many stats and to be honest i still don't really understand most of them and their relevance. The game should probably revolve around skills (stripping, dancing, cooking, serving, etc.) more than stats like honor, courage. Figure out a way to simplify the stats. There are so many that it's hard to tell what matters. Or, if all the stats really are needed (imo no) then really need to invest in good tutorials at the start. I also don't really see straightforward development of these stats either (i thought if i worked out it would improve my stamina but doesn't seem like it, et.c)

- slow grind is fine, but this is very slow. Should lower build times and get things ramping up a little bit faster. This game is mostly "bar wars" instead of "strip club wars" until like a year + ish of in game time. Honestly if you're gonna call it strip club wars then the game should have a seating area at the start and the start should be focused more on interviewing dancers. There's both the problem of waiting way too long for - city laws + gaining enough money to build + waiting for things to build and then not being able to even hire a dancer for a while once all these things are in tact because no one has the skills to be a dancer.

- Sex is restrictive, just spamming the same actions and hoping to progress to the next level but it takes like 3-4 times of convincing the girl each time. And someone else pointed out having sex in public like it's nothing lol.

- interviewing could be more interesting. could add an aspect of "so...you're willing to do anything?" to it that could either work in your favor or negatively affect your rep.

- more immersive management - some random events during club operation could be fun. I like when the city commissioner comes in and that noti comes up that i'ts an opportunity to sway them a bit, like things like that would make management fun instead of just simming (simming is fun in a way too but adding extra layers can really take this game to another level)

- take out the masked girls from the AI generation script lol and i swear after a year those were the only new people showing up in the city

- "attractiveness" stat would be good, which would affect your club popularity based on your workers and your ability to attract women/generally sway people. ugly strippers would bring in less revenue/fame than attractive ones. Just as long as these align with the pictures too lol

Last edited:

Camad

Sep 15, 2018
Pleas can somebody explain how can chane settings to US ???

Cant play game and dont understand how can i do fix it....

Feb 1, 2018
I have no idea what I am doing. I am trying to flirt with girls but since I am a straight woman, I can't flirt with them. I have tried reading and nothing really happens...I could really use a guide...

freduk

Feb 9, 2018
I am also having the once the pool is built bug no-one wants to even be interviewed everyone is happy, also I could not convince anyone of my other staff to be the lifeguard. You may want to look at the pool for next update or remove it while it is fixed.

ehesse

Jan 6, 2018
Same pool bug and after playing ~2 hours i have 18Gb pagefile.sys. Do something to optimize the memory usage.
The game is chalanging but nice.

reapseh

Mar 20, 2023
This looks like it's going to be a banger, but I'll hold off for it for now, cause it needs some more time in the oven.
I really like deep management games.

Reactions: josephinewaters

JKDDio

May 10, 2023
Many persons have problem when start the game for first time ,and no solution or something from the developer .Just delete the game and move forward...

ranq

Jan 6, 2024
Pleas can somebody explain how can chane settings to US ???

Cant play game and dont understand how can i do fix it....
Googling is a very useful skill, I recommend it. It took me 10 seconds to google this information.

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
I confirm that editing the save to replace the pool by another room fixes the problem.
Good catch. The pool is not ready to be built yet. I should remove it and couple of other late game rooms from the list of rooms that can be built. Thanks for finding this!

Reactions: Oregon

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
some feedback:
- In general the game is hard to understand. So many stats and to be honest i still don't really understand most of them and their relevance. The game should probably revolve around skills (stripping, dancing, cooking, serving, etc.) more than stats like honor, courage. Figure out a way to simplify the stats. There are so many that it's hard to tell what matters. Or, if all the stats really are needed (imo no) then really need to invest in good tutorials at the start. I also don't really see straightforward development of these stats either (i thought if i worked out it would improve my stamina but doesn't seem like it, et.c)
Thanks for the feedback. Good stuff there. There's a relationship between the three tiers of attributes (traits -> abilities -> skills) and it's probably more complicated that it needs to be, but I wanted internally consistent characters. That said, I do need to figure out how to better convey what they mean and how they affect different things. Still working on that. Stamina or Endurance improves mostly by working out. It should go up a bit each time you do so, but slowly.

- slow grind is fine, but this is very slow. Should lower build times and get things ramping up a little bit faster. This game is mostly "bar wars" instead of "strip club wars" until like a year + ish of in game time. Honestly if you're gonna call it strip club wars then the game should have a seating area at the start and the start should be focused more on interviewing dancers. There's both the problem of waiting way too long for - city laws + gaining enough money to build + waiting for things to build and then not being able to even hire a dancer for a while once all these things are in tact because no one has the skills to be a dancer.
The game speed will be modifiable at some point soon.

- interviewing could be more interesting. could add an aspect of "so...you're willing to do anything?" to it that could either work in your favor or negatively affect your rep.
Yes, that's a great idea. A big issue right now is that you can hire a girl as stripper but she may hate it and be complaining non-stop until she finally quits. There needs to be more feedback no just if she's willing to do it but if she's going to be happy doing it.

- more immersive management - some random events during club operation could be fun. I like when the city commissioner comes in and that noti comes up that i'ts an opportunity to sway them a bit, like things like that would make management fun instead of just simming (simming is fun in a way too but adding extra layers can really take this game to another level)
That's the goal!

- take out the masked girls from the AI generation script lol and i swear after a year those were the only new people showing up in the city
The masked characters is just that the system ran out of images. Images are not generated on the fly (AI is not good enough to trust to do that). The current game came with 150 images so once all of them are assigned you get the same default one. I will have around 300 more coming up shortly.

- "attractiveness" stat would be good, which would affect your club popularity based on your workers and your ability to attract women/generally sway people. ugly strippers would bring in less revenue/fame than attractive ones. Just as long as these align with the pictures too lol
It does that. Fame (which leads to popularity) is driven by Satisfaction which depends partly on the "skill" of the workers at their various jobs, and the "skill" of strippers includes their attractiveness.

Feb 1, 2018
Is there anyway to cheat this game? Cause I have tried using cheat engine and nothing seems to be working. I have no idea how to use it aside from increasing game speed.

Cause really, all I want to do is see what is in the game rather than just grind my way to see said content. Like, seriously, how do I even flirt with other girls if I am a girl myself?

Frilan

Apr 26, 2020
It was a good game. Just wanna ask few thing:
1. Walkthrough how to open the option for strip club, how to bent the law or policy?
2. How to get >2 girlfriends, is there any trick on Change Opinion to let the AI girl think it’s no problem to have more girlfriend?
Thank you

3.50 star(s) 19 Votes