3.50 star(s) 19 Votes

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
Also if I schedule one person for the interview and the 2nd person texts me asking for one, somehow they both get scheduled in the same slot and I can't hire anyone from that point (moving to stage 2 abruptly ends the interview).
I'll look into it. Although this sounds like the issue with the pool others have reported (once you build a pool you can't hire anyone).

juergen79

Oct 29, 2017
Ideally yes, but the software I use to generate the images is horrible at changing a persons stance while keeping the same face and same body shape. Once AI image generation has improved to allow for that, it will be a game changer and a lot more will be possible.
I like the game and also the models a lot. Well done. Which AI Software do you use for Image Creation?

Reactions: josephinewaters

Irish4tune

Jun 27, 2018
Yep, I was able to reproduce it. So it's a bug. It's not letting you hire singers or dancers until the Topless law is in place which allows strippers. Will need to wait till the next release unfortunately since it's code change, not just a data file fix. Sorry about that.

Gotcha. I shall patiently wait for the next release before I go further so. Loving the game by the way even with this bug. A suggestion as well. We can watch performances in other clubs but not in our own. Seems a bit weird.

Last edited:
Reactions: TotalFluke

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
I like the game and also the models a lot. Well done. Which AI Software do you use for Image Creation?
Thanks. I use Stable Diffusion ( ) to generate the images with a bunch of plug ins and some post processing with Gimp to remove some background leftovers.

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
Is there a guide for this game? I can't understand how to earn money.
Not yet. The next version will have a simple tutorial on it. But to start, just hire a bartender ASAP, and don't hire anyone else for a while. Set the hours carefully so you are not open during times when not many people come in at first (like weekday afternoons). Let the bartender take time off and you can work as bartender when she's not there. That saves you money. Build a kitchen ASAP, and then a seating area and dressing room (these two can be done at the same time). Don't worry about going into debt. When the seating area is built, you should be able to hire a singer or even a dancer. So hire the best one of those that you can find. That's what starts to drive customers in and then you can have positive cash flow. Then hire a cook and start selling food. And then build an entrance and a hire a hostess and start charging a cover charge.

Jul 18, 2023
Talking of working Dev, when you work, either bar or kitchen the club makes no money from this, dunno if you wanna rectify that, just thought I' mention it.

Büchel

Oct 2, 2017
I love the game, thanks for the good work.
When interacting with my strippers I miss the “Watch Performance” option. Maybe as part of “Evaluate Employee”?
Will saves work after an update if I continue playing the game after reaching the end?

wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
1. First of all, the game has incest turned off by default so you won't get pass kissing with her. I understand that including incest in games is problematic, which is why is like that by default. However, you can turn it on via changing a setting on the config.dat file in the game home directory. Look for the line that says "taboos string -" and comment it out by putting a # in the first column then uncomment the line right below it that says "#taboos string noncon,incest,racism" by removing the # sign in the beginning. This enables all content including non-consentual, incest and racism. Or you can just include whichever you want to see. There's not much of that type of content but there's some. And after you do that, your sister will likely still not want to go far with you unless she likes incest. So you'll need to change her opinion of that. She won't want to do it most likely have to work at, like changing some other opinions like to increase her lewdness, like skimpy clothing or casual sex etc. The game picks a random sibling for you at the start so if you got a brother, sucks for you. You'll know after a day or two of so if feel free to restart in that case if you want to go down this route. It's 70% chance girl (also can be changed via that config file). There's a later storyline not in the current release that introduces a younger more naive sister that will be more suitable for seduction.
i tried it and it seems to not work on my current save or anything else, how is the configuration suppose to look like to enable taboo stuff?

EDIT : heres what my current config from following what you said -
# A list of strings representing content you don't want to see:
# to enable this content, remove the desired topics. If want to
# remove all set it to - like the commented line below it
taboos string noncon,incest,racism
#taboos string -
taboos string noncon,incest,racism # list of all supported taboos
msg_log_msgs_to_keep int 150

Last edited:

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
Talking of working Dev, when you work, either bar or kitchen the club makes no money from this, dunno if you wanna rectify that, just thought I' mention it.
Thanks, I'll take a look. You are supposed to make money when you work as a bartender or cook or waiter or host.

I love the game, thanks for the good work.
When interacting with my strippers I miss the “Watch Performance” option. Maybe as part of “Evaluate Employee”?
Will saves work after an update if I continue playing the game after reaching the end?
Yeah, someone else suggested this also. Will be in the next version. I hope to make the saves work between versions, although I can't promise that will always be the case. There may be some situations that will break them.

i tried it and it seems to not work on my current save or anything else, how is the configuration suppose to look like to enable taboo stuff?

EDIT : heres what my current config from following what you said -
# A list of strings representing content you don't want to see:
# to enable this content, remove the desired topics. If want to
# remove all set it to - like the commented line below it
taboos string noncon,incest,racism
#taboos string -
taboos string noncon,incest,racism # list of all supported taboos
msg_log_msgs_to_keep int 150
I think I got the instructions backwards on a previous post. Do what the file says. Comment out the two "taboos string noncon,... " lines and uncomment the "taboos string -". Should look like this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jul 18, 2023
I have this really weird bug where the text window in the bottom left corner will not stay at the top of the dialog, I have restarted the machine, uninstalled the game, deleted all folders, including app data, deleted all registry files, reinstalled the game, made no changes what so ever and it still does it! I cant see what's happening until three days later, please tell me I can fix this otherwise this great game is unplayable, It's been fine up until now. Thank you in advance. Edit:- Forget all that, it just corrected itself.

Last edited:
Reactions: TotalFluke

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Is there a way to change the window size? It's launching in windowed mode (which I would like to keep) at the same resolution for my display. That ends up pushing the bottom of the window out of the display because of the header bar along the top. Ideally I'd like to be able to change it to 1600X900, but anything that allowed the whole game window to be available would help.

Nov 1, 2019
Is there a way to change the window size? It's launching in windowed mode (which I would like to keep) at the same resolution for my display. That ends up pushing the bottom of the window out of the display because of the header bar along the top. Ideally I'd like to be able to change it to 1600X900, but anything that allowed the whole game window to be available would help.
I'm on Win11 and I don't see a problem resizing the window through the corners or the maximize button.

luxxx

Jun 15, 2017
I do not know if I caused this with some manager job feature, but, whenever I change food price over 3.7$, it resets to 0. Any idea why is this happening?

Jul 18, 2023
Thanks. I use Stable Diffusion ( ) to generate the images with a bunch of plug ins and some post processing with Gimp to remove some background leftovers.
Very cool, I use Sb as well with realisticVision model.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Slutty Boobs

Jan 10, 2018
I'm liking what I played so far even if it is rough. Also appreciate all the different appearances your character can have and the fact that age is factored into that. I was pleasantly surprised there was a female protagonist option too since it's not listed in the tags. I'll be watching this game especially since it's inspired by Lab Rats 2.

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
tutorial needed
how do i hire girls?
i clicked around and yeah......how do i get my fucking club running?!

Aug 30, 2018
Some rough thoughts: A lot of work has gone into this game, which has deep layers of complexity and interactions running "under the hood" as they say. So far, it has become far too addicting, because, despite some rough spots, the game, and the characters are endearing. As for those complaining about the models, I wouldn't take that too harshly.

I like the fact that not everyone looks like they belong on the cover of a fashion magazine, but, there are some stunning examples that you have primarily in the female category (the green-eyed blonde girl with khaki coloured jeans and a brown sweater, and specifically the brunette that wears a lot of pink & white, and red panties if you've gotten so far in the game, but there are a few others). Not sure if these models are one-offs, as you are using a prompting AI program where the models are not preserved in any way. It would be a shame to not be able to keep those when you do update. So for the females, great variety, some not so attractive, some mildly attractive, some plain looking, and a small handful that are drop-dead gorgeous imho. Almost like a real-world distribution of beauty.

I think you need a bit more variety for the male models. You seem to have either young and skinny twinks, or old and pudgy (bears?), you could throw some more attractive and masculine looking men in there for female players, a few Brad Pitt/Denzel Washington types; males that are handsome and masculine, as serious romantic competition for male players. I understand that most other players are going to be males, so it's understandable that the focus is on female models.

One interesting option is to make download packs of models available and give players instructions on how to remove models they don't like or ones that break emersion (that cartoon-ish looking thin blonde girl that has "elven proportions". She seems too tall & thin to look properly human; maybe one of your earlier prompt "studies". Personally I don't mind a few unattractive people running around, as it makes the game more realistic, but that thin blonde has to go, lol.

>>Also, is it possible to remove the "Defaults" directory in the characters folder? I don't really enjoy the masked characters<<

One other thing that you might want to do is expand the depth of the romantic relationships for the player. Make it optional, but you could could have some expansion beyond take clothes off and have sex, or fixing your spouse's computer. Marriage & family, cheating, divorces.

Keep going with this, it's a fun game, and a great way to soak up days of entertainment time. I am looking forward to the next update, and please ignore the haters. Would be nice if you could work out some of the bugs as well, not being able to hire singers and dancers as soon as they are available seems to kill progress while other clubs are already doing this, and therefore it kills the "fairness" of the game. Thank you for this game, and please don't mind my brain dump here.

Last edited:
Reactions: dot7z and Büchel
3.50 star(s) 19 Votes