Ren'Py Completed Strip n Play with Valerie [v1.1s] [AceX Game Studio]

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Just finished it.
A very sexy and beautifully rendered game. Amazing animations and one hot girl.
10/10

One note though, the Final Gallery consists of single loops. As in, you only see the first loop and then the animation stops entirely, and you have to switch scenes/speeds.
Maybe the Dev missed this, but it is a thing i had. Maybe this is just me though....

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Just finished it.
A very sexy and beautifully rendered game. Amazing animations and one hot girl.
10/10

One note though, the Final Gallery consists of single loops. As in, you only see the first loop and then the animation stops entirely, and you have to switch scenes/speeds.
Maybe the Dev missed this, but it is a thing i had. Maybe this is just me though....
Try reloading it just before that scene.... I think rebuy has issues with memory. I might need to add a few lines of code to fix this ...

Marino11

Oct 16, 2017
Most games start good and fall off... This game started okay and got waaaay better. The final scene is top notch. Will be watching for your work in the future. Salute.

Reactions: Ace_X

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
one question for ace, you said that the sequal would have 30 in-game days to determine the outcome, which makes me wonder will the sequal be just like the first, simple and short, take half a year to make, or become much larger in scale?

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
one question for ace, you said that the sequal would have 30 in-game days to determine the outcome, which makes me wonder will the sequal be just like the first, simple and short, take half a year to make, or become much larger in scale?
My estimate is that it will be about 5 times bigger, but it won’t take 5 times as long. I am loosely shooting for 12 months. Each day should have a lot of things to do and choices to make that will affect the story.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
My estimate is that it will be about 5 times bigger, but it won’t take 5 times as long. I am loosely shooting for 12 months. Each day should have a lot of things to do and choices to make that will affect the story.
Having some more player-choice definitely makes me more excited for it. I think this one was handled well, but I think where now we have multiple possibilities since there's actually a plot choices can become an actual part of the game's mechanics.

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Ace_X OTP all the $25 stuff, awesome quality! You've done everything right with Strip & Play, it's high quality, sound effects (very important!) and an enjoyable & rewarding grind (it's weird how I feel bad for Skipping Levels, it's like I have an internal counter that'll allow me 2-3 skips before I want to solve puzzles again).

Now a quick question, why'd you decide to go with PNG instead of WEBP?
Well, when I render, all the images render in png then I convert them to webp to shrink the size. For me the quality is a noticeable difference. But I din't want everyone downloading HUGE files every update. So They were webp until the final release. Then I sent the goods. (Maybe for some it's not worth it, but for me it is... maybe because I edit all the photos I just appreciate png more...)

So, just personal preference I guess... Maybe next game I will release an OPTIONAL png final release... Or I need to test out the lossless webp more... see if I can notice a difference.
I am really glad you liked all the $25 content!! I know it's not worth it per say, as you are just supporting the game development more. But I do want to give you a nicer "thank you" for the higher support.

I'm glad you liked the game! I'm sure you'll like what I have planned for the sequel!!

Thanks for your support!

-Ace

Reactions: LucasLeels

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
Very nice renders. I like the early ones the best, look the highest quality. Didn't quite understand why sometimes the game just ends though without warning, considering the story.

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Very nice renders. I like the early ones the best, look the highest quality. Didn't quite understand why sometimes the game just ends though without warning, considering the story.
That’s totally fair! I had more than a few of those endings put in place before I had the entire story flushed out... so I know they don’t really makes sense as alternate endings... but this is my first game ever and I know not every thing is perfect.

Tromilka

Sep 11, 2020
Congratulations on finishing your game, Ace X. Great job!

The sex scenes are insanely hot. You've done an amazing job on the animations. And the minigames are solid; classics for a reason. I also enjoyed the writing and the story, basic as it is. You do a good job adding some intrigue and mystery, even though the succubus twist is pretty obvious early on.

So yeah, I'm a fan!

If you don't mind, a few things I think could still use some improvement. (I'm leaving these comments here rather than as a review since I figure they're tweakable in any future updates):

The audio adds a lot to the animations. Having more different clips would always be nice, but I think the biggest thing would be to not use the same voice for Ivy and Piper as for Val.

The main game mechanic is rather confusing. I'm sure there's some logic to it, but it's never properly explained in-game, and feels pretty arbitrary. Cumming sometimes means you die or lose the game, sometimes that you have to replay the stage, sometimes it appears to have no effect and you just continue or retry the step, and sometimes it's how you progress to the next level. I've completed the game and read the walkthrough, and I'm still not sure I always understand what's going on. I think if you had a bit more exposition or straightforward explanation around this, that might help, and maybe some clearer feedback about what has happened and why.

I think part of the problem is that the "cum points" are hard to keep track of. As far as I can tell, they're only displayed while you're playing the minigames and trying to beat the timer, so you rarely have a good chance to look at them. It would help a lot if the display was also there during the dialog around the scenes. And maybe displayed graphically somehow (like a bar filling up).

I also tend to think the minigames are a little bit unbalanced. The sudoku is pretty quick and easy (at least in the 4x4 size), Breakout/Brick is easy but takes way too long, and the puzzle is usually doable as well (though can be challenging on the higher levels). However, while Memory is OK when it's only the two-card match, in the 3- and particularly 4-card versions the timer is much too quick. Just finding all the 4 cards in a set often means flipping most of the cards before you can begin trying to match them, and unless you have perfect memory for everything you've seen there simply isn't enough time. It doesn't help that many of the images are very similar. I think you should extend the timer for these by maybe 50%, or even double it to make it playable.

With the heavy penalty for failure, save-scumming becomes pretty much a necessity, unless you want to replay the same stages over and over each time you slip up. It would be nice if the game would just give the option to retry in these cases.

Finally, there are quite a few typos (things like "yuo" for "you"; also it should be "sudoku") and mistakes in the text (mixing up "your" and "you're", for example). Some proofreading would really improve the professionalism of the production.

Last edited:

Snowie

May 27, 2019
Daaaaaaaaaayum, epic win Ace_X .. congratulations on finishing the game, and what a game it was!

Sure the minigames were kinda repetitive for sure, but the rewards .. as in Valerie herself .. was a top notch quality reward! :D

Liked the story overall, amazing animations, dunno if there are more endings yet or if I missed something (only just finished the game for the first time) but I really did enjoy the game overall .. kinda wish there was a happy ending thou .. win her heart, going balls deep and unloading the biggest load in her and just knock her up or something, making her yours .. but as it is .. I see this game as an absolute success.

Thanks for making the game and sharing it with us! (y)

Update: ok, walkthrough helped me get the real ending, and that standing finale .. legendary! .. also part 2? hell yeah

Last edited:
Reactions: Ace_X and Brovalon

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
Best game ever!!! I would have liked to have a doggy styled anal at final stage as well, but man...... daaaaaaaayyym!!! Your game is AWESOME!!! Give me the same positions with Val being 8 month pregnant (yes I am THAT much of a pervert) and I can forget the rest of the games in this site, and die a happy adult gamer...

P.S.: Solved enough sudokus to last me for a lifetime....

Reactions: Nulldev and Ace_X

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Strip n Play with Valerie [v1.0 Fixed] AceX Game Studio

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.57 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.56 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 145 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 128 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 53 Votes