Ren'Py Completed Strip n Play with Valerie [v1.1s] [AceX Game Studio]

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
Well, when I render, all the images render in png then I convert them to webp to shrink the size. For me the quality is a noticeable difference. But I din't want everyone downloading HUGE files every update. So They were webp until the final release. Then I sent the goods. (Maybe for some it's not worth it, but for me it is... maybe because I edit all the photos I just appreciate png more...)

So, just personal preference I guess... Maybe next game I will release an OPTIONAL png final release... Or I need to test out the lossless webp more... see if I can notice a difference.
I am really glad you liked all the $25 content!! I know it's not worth it per say, as you are just supporting the game development more. But I do want to give you a nicer "thank you" for the higher support.

I'm glad you liked the game! I'm sure you'll like what I have planned for the sequel!!

Thanks for your support!

-Ace
Honestly you aren't alone in enjoying the PNGs. I personally prefer to download bigger files in favor of higher quality because I'm just going to delete it when I'm done anyways.

Hammy128

Dec 3, 2017
Iäm not getting the option to continue where I left off when she's laying on the table. A bug or am I missing osmething? It makes me start over at the moment and I'm missing out on all other scenes after

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Iäm not getting the option to continue where I left off when she's laying on the table. A bug or am I missing osmething? It makes me start over at the moment and I'm missing out on all other scenes after
Hmmm... hit me up on the discord walk-through channel and I will try to help you out! Also, there is a walkthough on the OP.

Thanks!

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Is there more than one woman in this game? I see there are two in the top right of the banner.
Yes, but only images of the other 2. They will feature heavily in the sequel!

exter

May 29, 2017
I think my gallery is broken. Since some updates i can't see any videos (see attached image), despite having played through the game. Reset gallery does nothing as well. Image gallery seems to work though, but there is no button to go back to the video gallery. Is it supposed to be like that?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
I think my gallery is broken. Since some updates i can't see any videos (see attached image), despite having played through the game. Reset gallery does nothing as well. Image gallery seems to work though, but there is no button to go back to the video gallery. Is it supposed to be like that?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmmm... You can try to unlock the entire gallery with the invisible button in the bottom right corner of the video gallery screen, hopefully that works. If not let me know!

exter

May 29, 2017
Hmmm... You can try to unlock the entire gallery with the invisible button in the bottom right corner of the video gallery screen, hopefully that works. If not let me know!
Nope, it says unlocked, but the screen looks still exactly like in the screenshot. What confuses me is that there is the "cum" button on the bottom left, which plays the "you came into your pants" scene and then bring me back to the screen which i posted before.

Are there any other files saved for RenPy games like the ones that get stored in AppData/Local/RenPy? I deleted the saves there but that didn't help either. I basicly would want to try a "clean install" of this games, since this problem started a couple of version ago and it just stayed like this ever since. So i guess there must be some corrupted game file stored somewhere on my pc. Do you maybe know if there could be something in the registry and if so, where to find the files?

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Nope, it says unlocked, but the screen looks still exactly like in the screenshot. What confuses me is that there is the "cum" button on the bottom left, which plays the "you came into your pants" scene and then bring me back to the screen which i posted before.

Are there any other files saved for RenPy games like the ones that get stored in AppData/Local/RenPy? I deleted the saves there but that didn't help either. I basicly would want to try a "clean install" of this games, since this problem started a couple of version ago and it just stayed like this ever since. So i guess there must be some corrupted game file stored somewhere on my pc. Do you maybe know if there could be something in the registry and if so, where to find the files?
The only other thing, is that you need to beat the first 5 levels for the gallery to unlock... If you deleted saves, that might have done that. Play through a new game til you see the first animation. Make sure you enable cheats so you can skip the mini games!!!

Let me know!

Reactions: exter

exter

May 29, 2017
The only other thing, is that you need to beat the first 5 levels for the gallery to unlock... If you deleted saves, that might have done that. Play through a new game til you see the first animation. Make sure you enable cheats so you can skip the mini games!!!

Let me know!
Alright, starting a new game again fixed it. I guess i was just really confused why it didn't work with old saves. Thank you!

Reactions: Ace_X

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Alright, starting a new game again fixed it. I guess i was just really confused why it didn't work with old saves. Thank you!
Yeah, it's difficult to have updates work with old saves... I'm working hard to have the framework on my next game set up better so I will have this issue less often... Always learning!

Apr 13, 2019
I've just discovered your work first with milking table and now this and they both look fucking amazing but I gotta ask does nyone please have android version of this game

Zavijava_

Oct 19, 2020
Just played through and loved it!

Minigames: A bit annoying and sometimes laggy, but not distractingly bad. Decent concept and execution.

Story: Nothing too fancy, but what's there is good, and it was enough to keep me wondering. Val is adorable! I'm a huge fan of succubi, especially succubi you can end up in a proper relationship with. When she was crying over not being able to drain me to death I wanted to give her a hug lol ;) Very much looking forward to the sequel!

Animations: 11/10. Among the best rendered animations I've seen in a game, and there are LOTS of them.

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes