Ren'Py Completed Strip n Play with Valerie [v1.1s] [AceX Game Studio]

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

romeo_must

Jul 21, 2018
What a great game. I thought this was just going to be a showcase of your skills as a designer with the simple game mechanic and beautiful models. But then it evolved into an actual story. Very impressed.

Reactions: Ace_X

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
I'm currently at the anal moment. (when she tells you to go to sleep but it doens't work)
but i had that moment 3 times already and nothing new is happening.
How many times do i have to do this?

EDIT: also.. my gallery is suddenly gone. Not the images, but the main one where you can see the animations

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
I have it planned as an option for the 3rd game! If you read the announcement for the sequel. That game takes place over 30 days... not enough time for pregnancy. But the third game will have a lot more potential endings!!!
the MC cum so much she gonna give birth to octuplets lol

• Haha

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
the MC cum so much she gonna give birth to octuplets lol
Honestly that would be the best possible outcome. Finished the game today, and there's nothing more that I want to do other than impregnate Val. (And kiss her. Because I mean, we shoved our dick in her ass, but haven't kissed her yet, and now we're in love.)

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Honestly that would be the best possible outcome. Finished the game today, and there's nothing more that I want to do other than impregnate Val. (And kiss her. Because I mean, we shoved our dick in her ass, but haven't kissed her yet, and now we're in love.)
That's what I was thinking at the end too! Love without even a kiss? ;)

Asside from this little detail, this game is AWESOME! It has some of the BEST renders and animations possible for this kind of game! I love it and I can't wait for the sequel!

Congratulation Ace_X for finishing this wonderful game (y)

Reactions: Ace_X and Brovalon

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
That's what I was thinking at the end too! Love without even a kiss? ;)

Asside from this little detail, this game is AWESOME! It has some of the BEST renders and animations possible for this kind of game! I love it and I can't wait for the sequel!

Congratulation Ace_X for finishing this wonderful game (y)
Yeah the animations are probably the best I've ever seen. Like, it's crazy.

Reactions: Ace_X and zh

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
Am not gonna lie. I didn't expect Val to be succubus : ) And am not gonna lie, that i like that. like allot! Congratz on your first game, you did an amazing job and you are even going for a sequel! Good luck with sequel my sweet, sweet, gentle friend. And i have just one question to ask. Since val and rest are kinda succubus do you have some plans in sequel to give her option of wings, horns, tail ect?

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
I'm currently at the anal moment. (when she tells you to go to sleep but it doens't work)
but i had that moment 3 times already and nothing new is happening.
How many times do i have to do this?

EDIT: also.. my gallery is suddenly gone. Not the images, but the main one where you can see the animations
Have you downloaded the walk through? Or enabled the cheat? You might need to raise your cum points to. 8

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
I know... but she didn’t love you at first... and you will have the choice in the sequel to be with her or not... so kissing her is a sign of the mutual love, yet to be seen as there was no time to establish it! ..... yet

Reactions: Brovalon

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Pumped for the sequel? how soon can we expect a demo?
Not really sure tbh... I don’t have much experience programming games... hopefully a working demo with no sexual content by January? Then adding the sex and events should be easier?? But I REALLY DONT KNOW!! Lol

Reactions: Jacksonbbc

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Am not gonna lie. I didn't expect Val to be succubus : ) And am not gonna lie, that i like that. like allot! Congratz on your first game, you did an amazing job and you are even going for a sequel! Good luck with sequel my sweet, sweet, gentle friend. And i have just one question to ask. Since val and rest are kinda succubus do you have some plans in sequel to give her option of wings, horns, tail ect?
You’ll have to wait and discover the lore of my succubi!

... I don’t know yet.... maybe? I’m still figuring out all the details as I go along!! Haha

Reactions: allinon

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
I hope the sequel we can bang them with their outfit / cosplay on instead of they strip naked every time

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
I know... but she didn’t love you at first... and you will have the choice in the sequel to be with her or not... so kissing her is a sign of the mutual love, yet to be seen as there was no time to establish it! ..... yet
Yeah that definitely makes sense. But honestly, I'm just generally interested to see how the entire thing will turn out. Your game has ended up intriguing me more than I originally thought it would, and for that you have my kudos.

Edit: And just adding this as an afterthought - the game has also made me realize I kind of like sudoku. Like, remove the limited amount of time, and it's kind of enjoyable.

Last edited:

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
I'm following the walkthrough, but i don't get that final scene.

I'm tried using cheats to get the right amount of cum-points, but she keeps asking me if i want to continue.
I cum 3 times and then say that she drained me.. after which she is disappointed.
What am i missing here?

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
4.30 star(s) 53 Votes