Ren'Py Completed Strip n Play with Valerie [v1.1s] [AceX Game Studio]

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
I have thought about it! What language are you thinking? Are you fluent in both? If so, I can give you a key script and then you just give me the translations and I think I can make it work!
Brazilian Portuguese, I am not fluent :confused:. I was using renpy for the translation.

Reactions: Ace_X

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
So I get to the caged maiden outfit and can't seem to progress - I win everything and still end up dying

Quarthinos

Aug 24, 2017
Am I missing something? If I pick the strip tease outfit, I get to just before her riding with 2 points. If I switch her to her starting clothes, I only have five. I even put her in starting clothes and then went forward from the previous checkpoint. Get to one scene before she will ride and pop my nut. This has stopped being fun and started being a choose your own adventure book, except I can't mark my previous page because I have to start over with her clothed EVER SINGLE TIME, which sucks balls, frankly. How many times do I have to prove I can make her strip?

spacetrip

Apr 1, 2018
I can't unlock the footjob scenes, any tips?

Nevermind, i found the ending scene.

Last edited:

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Am I missing something? If I pick the strip tease outfit, I get to just before her riding with 2 points. If I switch her to her starting clothes, I only have five. I even put her in starting clothes and then went forward from the previous checkpoint. Get to one scene before she will ride and pop my nut. This has stopped being fun and started being a choose your own adventure book, except I can't mark my previous page because I have to start over with her clothed EVER SINGLE TIME, which sucks balls, frankly. How many times do I have to prove I can make her strip?
I am working on a full walk-through now. I should have it out later today. (I'm sorry it's not more straight forward. This is my first game ever and I am still learning!)

Reactions: fr34ky

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Android version please for us apk losers
I've tried... I cannot get it to work... hopefully someone out there can port it for me! If anyone is willing to try, I can provide anything need to make it work!

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Congratulations to completed of this easy looking, but somehow special game!

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
James009 Can you please add this to the end of the dev notes:

"If you find the games grindy or annoying, you can completely skip them. There is a cheat option in the video gallery. When enable, you can skip every game and just enjoy the animations and see the story that builds at the end"

Reactions: raisuns and Xtmr61
4.30 star(s) 53 Votes