Ren'Py Completed Strip n Play with Valerie [v1.1s] [AceX Game Studio]

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Awesome ending, congratulations on finishing the game. By the way I love the other two girls may be more than Valerie.

Do you have an aproximate idea of when part 2 of the game is coming ?
Not yet... I have started it but it is a much bigger game and I do t know exactly how long the first release will take... I am building a whole new game from scratch so it will be a bit....

Reactions: StokkaFilippo

Curelt

Jul 8, 2017
Bro, that is some fantastic work youve done there. Even from first frimes i see that youve completed the masterpiece!

Reactions: Ace_X

AdmiralHipperBG

Apr 12, 2018
Not yet... I have started it but it is a much bigger game and I do t know exactly how long the first release will take... I am building a whole new game from scratch so it will be a bit....
Do you plan to add some busty MILF or it'll be only teens ?

Edit: What are the new endings ? In the gallery they are the same ? Do I miss something >

Last edited:

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Do you plan to add some busty MILF or it'll be only teens ?

Edit: What are the new endings ? In the gallery they are the same ? Do I miss something >
the new endings aren't in the gallery. You have to play to the end to see them!

Also, on my discord, int he channel "my-models" you can see all the future girls I will have!

AdmiralHipperBG

Apr 12, 2018
the new endings aren't in the gallery. You have to play to the end to see them!

Also, on my discord, int he channel "my-models" you can see all the future girls I will have!
I lost my old saves and I have to start over... I don't have that much time to play it again. Is there a way go get to the end faster ?

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
James009 can you please update my Dev notes to this:

WE DID IT!
Thank you so much!!! Let me know if there are any major bugs! (I reserved v1.0 for final bug fixes) But this is basically the final update!
Message me on the discord walk-through channel if you get stuck! The final image reveals the title of the next game! Hope you are all as excited as I am!

Thanks!

Reactions: srg91

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Hey, Ace_x, is it possible to translate your game? I am trying, however, to no avail.
I have thought about it! What language are you thinking? Are you fluent in both? If so, I can give you a key script and then you just give me the translations and I think I can make it work!

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
James009 can you please update my Dev notes to this:

WE DID IT!
Thank you so much!!! Let me know if there are any major bugs! (I reserved v1.0 for final bug fixes) But this is basically the final update!
Message me on the discord walk-through channel if you get stuck! The final image reveals the title of the next game! Hope you are all as excited as I am!

Thanks!
done

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
May I file a petition that in the sequel a somewhat normal-sized penis for the MC is at least an option? I know,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, but those horse-like dongs really break immersion :HideThePain:
Don’t worry, the size will go back to the size at the beginning of this game. (For most of the scenes)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Haren
4.30 star(s) 53 Votes