Ren'Py Completed Strip n Play with Valerie [v1.1s] [AceX Game Studio]

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

pippippero

May 9, 2020
Ace_X I just wanted to let you know that I am finding a strange loop on version 1.0, that wasn't there on .90. Even following the tutorial, I can' trigger event 31. Even with 10 points it still sends me to "do you want to keep playing" and never goes out of that.
Is it because I continued a save from a previous version?

Reactions: The_Boi and rektro

DrakteisckyG

Dec 8, 2018
I'm also in a loop after Val rides you, can't go past that, I've tried also with the cheat but nothing, didn't have this problem the last time.
Btw. Great game, really good job!

Reactions: The_Boi

Malkavian666

Sep 24, 2019
Ace_X I just wanted to let you know that I am finding a strange loop on version 1.0, that wasn't there on .90. Even following the tutorial, I can' trigger event 31. Even with 10 points it still sends me to "do you want to keep playing" and never goes out of that.

I have the same issue starting a new game didn't help, I also still stuck

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
I'm also in a loop after Val rides you, can't go past that, I've tried also with the cheat but nothing, didn't have this problem the last time.
Btw. Great game, really good job!
getting loop at the final scene with 10 points anyone got fix fot that?
I have the same issue starting a new game didn't help, I also still stuck

I am so sorry for this bug!!! It will take a while for me to re-upload an updated version.

for a quick fix, go to the game folder and open the file script.rpy

go to line 601

change the ending number to 29

I had edited that last minute for the new gallery and accidentally changed it to "Ending28", it should be "Ending29"

talosparoxi

Jul 2, 2020
that description was super boring then suddenly grabbed my attention without really changing... well played dev.

Reactions: Ace_X

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
that description was super boring then suddenly grabbed my attention without really changing... well played dev.
I think that describes most peoples reaction to the game too... (I need to work on my marketing...)

But I still think it's better then leaving people disappointed...

talosparoxi

Jul 2, 2020
I think that describes most peoples reaction to the game too... (I need to work on my marketing...)

But I still think it's better then leaving people disappointed...
Honestly if you add a description of the kind of gameplay or a screenshot of it then it couldn't hurt. Just leaving it at "Puzzles" doesn't say much, unless it's literal jigsaw puzzles.
edit: I now realise it just says games in the description, I only got puzzles from the tags

RedWolf08

Aug 4, 2020
I am so sorry for this bug!!! It will take a while for me to re-upload an updated version.

for a quick fix, go to the game folder and open the file script.rpy

go to line 601

change the ending number to 29

I had edited that last minute for the new gallery and accidentally changed it to "Ending28", it should be "Ending29"
Thanks for the fix sir! I really appreciate

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
James009 Can you please update the links: this is the fixed version!

pc:
mac:

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes