Ren'Py Completed Strip n Play with Valerie [v1.1s] [AceX Game Studio]

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

whf

Nov 9, 2017
Hey, you should have exact 10 points to pass that part. 9 isnt enough. I had the same issue, just restart from the doggy section all the way up to the end of riding, and calculate your points/finish and continue until the end. If you have 10 points at the last riding scene, it will not say u drained me, instead it will come even more than she expects, then you can continue but there’s nothing more actually, just the picture sequences(10 frames max)
Hmm, I have 9 during the last minigame. I think everytime I had 9 during the minigame, MC cum afterwards. Never saw having 10 (that counter at the right up corner). If you actually start the last scene - sex slave scene following riding scene, you will get 9 in the last minigame if I'm not mistaken, I did replay it that way. Ok, I will try it that way, from doggy scene. It's still fun playing so that's fine.

edit. No, after sex slave scene you end up with just two cum points. So that isn't the way I replayed it. Oh well. :p
eidt2: My bad, you really can have 10 cum points. Ok, so that's that, mystery solved. Thanks guys. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ace_X
Sep 16, 2018
I just got to the end of the currest content, but now I can't access the video gallery, it's just a blank screen with the "Cum!", "Reser Gallery" and "Cheat" buttons along the bottom, but there aren't any options to view anything anymore. Is there a fix for this?

• Thinking Face

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
I just got to the end of the currest content, but now I can't access the video gallery, it's just a blank screen with the "Cum!", "Reser Gallery" and "Cheat" buttons along the bottom, but there aren't any options to view anything anymore. Is there a fix for this?
First try closing and restarting the game. If that doesn't work Try the invisible button in the bottom right corner of the video gallery! Hopefully that unlocks it! Befor you do, would you mind sending me your save and persistent files please? This seems like a bug... (just zip up the save folde rin the game folder!)

Let me know if the invisible unlock gallery button doesnt work.

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
umm how do i active cheats on videos, any one ?
im to horny to play
i want to get in action :rolleyes:
In the video gallery, you can enable cheats by pressing the cheat button. This will let you skip the minigames, but you still have to make all the right choices. To unlock all the content, there is an invisible button in the bottom right corner of the video gallery. Click it, and you should instantly see all the content available.

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
James009 Can you please add this to my "Other Games" section?
https://f95zone.to/threads/lana-and-the-milking-table-v0-20-acex-game-studio.63512/

and update the "developer notes" to this:

"This game is almost finished! I hope you enjoy it and if you want to see more content from me, likes, ratings, and of course, support on my Patreon will help keep AceX Game Studio producing great content!
Thank you for playing my game! "

Thank you!!
Done. And good luck for a new game :)(y)

Sep 16, 2018
First try closing and restarting the game. If that doesn't work Try the invisible button in the bottom right corner of the video gallery! Hopefully that unlocks it! Befor you do, would you mind sending me your save and persistent files please? This seems like a bug... (just zip up the save folde rin the game folder!)

Let me know if the invisible unlock gallery button doesnt work.
I tried restarting and using the invisible button, neither worked to bring the video gallery back. Sorry I'm not sure how to send you the save files, I see it in the game folder, what do I do to zip up the folder and how do I send it to you from there?

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
I tried restarting and using the invisible button, neither worked to bring the video gallery back. Sorry I'm not sure how to send you the save files, I see it in the game folder, what do I do to zip up the folder and how do I send it to you from there?
yes, you can zip the save folder and attach it here!
also mac or pc?

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Ok I think I did it, just made a zip folder of my save and attacked it. I'm on PC.
Hey! It seems you just need to play until you beat the first sex scene! Just start a new game with the cheats enabled. Click skip games until you see your firs video. (Handjob) Then the rest will be unlocked!

(I'm not gonna try to fix this so this is the work around... with the skip game cheat, it takes less than a minute to beat the first 5 levels)

Let me know if this fixes it!

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
I keep getting "Okay, cheat mode does not work for brick game" when clicking the cheat option
Yes. There are 4 mini games. And the cheat mode doesn’t work for the brick game... just play the the other 3 if you want to cheat

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes