Ren'Py Completed Strip n Play with Valerie [v1.1s] [AceX Game Studio]

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
What kinda supernatural we talking about here? Im trying to dick down a ghost.
More just subtle powers that each girl has... Ivy will be the most "supernatural" as her power is transformation, so her sex scenes will take advantage of that.

MarkosNZ

Jun 14, 2017
The girl is hot as fuck and the animation is really good. But I can't do any more puzzles. You have the talent to make a real game maybe someone could give you a hand if you are not a good writer?

Reactions: Ace_X

ZenArcas

Jul 10, 2017
Great game for a wank. Literally no reason NOT to use cheat codes since the mini games aren't engaging at all. Great to slow down progress but tbh it just bloats the game unnecessarily.

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Hey dev i got one more question what GPU u have in your system?
Nvidia GeForce GTS 250

And a Core i7 920

With all the support I have on Patreon. I am really close to building a new pc. It will have a Ryzen 3900x and a new RTX 3080.

It will be a SLIGHT upgrade from my current build from 2010... lol

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Great game for a wank. Literally no reason NOT to use cheat codes since the mini games aren't engaging at all. Great to slow down progress but tbh it just bloats the game unnecessarily.
I agree. This is my first game ever and I think I miss calculated the minigame section. MY next game is going to drop the minigame feel.

(also why I added the cheats)

Thanks for playing my game!

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
The girl is hot as fuck and the animation is really good. But I can't do any more puzzles. You have the talent to make a real game maybe someone could give you a hand if you are not a good writer?
I am working on it! I am trying out a little short story example on my discord if you want to check it out. It's short right now because I am trying to finish this game. But you can see more of an example of my writing here:

Channel: Lana and the Milking Table (gonna turn this into a renpy short story eventually)

preview pic of the story:

LanaTable0.png

Also the next game will be more of a VN and drop the minigames.

Last edited:

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Nothing happens :((
When you cum, your cum points need to be 7 or higher. (Yuo can enable the cheat menue in the video gallery.) Then during the minigame. Yuo can make sure the cum points are high enough before you cum!

KissKissStudio

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Nvidia GeForce GTS 250

And a Core i7 920

With all the support I have on Patreon. I am really close to building a new pc. It will have a Ryzen 3900x and a new RTX 3080.

okay :D i have 1080 and i though itss to weak to render animations with proper lighting. You gave me hope dude i will be buying rtx 3070 preaty soon too :D

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
okay :D i have 1080 and i though itss to weak to render animations with proper lighting. You gave me hope dude i will be buying rtx 3070 preaty soon too :D
Sorry...For more context... I actually pay for a monthly membership to render my stuff through a render farm....

It takes WAY too long to render things on my pc... But the 1080 should be WAY better than mine.

KissKissStudio

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Sorry...For more context... I actually pay for a monthly membership to render my stuff through a render farm....

It takes WAY too long to render things on my pc... But the 1080 should be WAY better than mine.
Whats the cost of the renders cuz i was thinking about that shit too but i dont know which company to use and how much time it takes them to render?

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Whats the cost of the renders cuz i was thinking about that shit too but i dont know which company to use and how much time it takes them to render?
I pay $50 a month, it's hit or miss on the server wheter it is busy or not. For me now it is worth it... but after 10 months, there's $500 you could have spent on a new pc. So for me this is a short term solution. I've only been doing it 5 months... so I am about at the point where I just need to buy a ne pc. I didn't want to spend the money if I wasn't going to get any followers or this game didn't turn out okay.
But the response is great so far and I have almost 50 Patrons already! Way more than I expected so it's time to invest!

KissKissStudio

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
I pay $50 a month, it's hit or miss on the server wheter it is busy or not. For me now it is worth it... but after 10 months, there's $500 you could have spent on a new pc. So for me this is a short term solution. I've only been doing it 5 months... so I am about at the point where I just need to buy a ne pc. I didn't want to spend the money if I wasn't going to get any followers or this game didn't turn out okay.
But the response is great so far and I have almost 50 Patrons already! Way more than I expected so it's time to invest!
looking forward for it dude keeep it up :D

HyperNovax

Nov 20, 2018
Nvidia GeForce GTS 250

And a Core i7 920

Wow, you will see the difference, it's like night and day.

CheekyChuck

Apr 28, 2017
The animations are one of the best and serves perfectly to the purpose (if you know what I mean). Valerie is an absolute beauty. Would love to see more anal scenes!

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes