Ren'Py Completed Strip n Play with Valerie [v1.1s] [AceX Game Studio]

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Hey all! v0.90x is available for $5 Patrons! Get it here!

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
James009 Can you please update the Patreon link for me? I would like to add the source for analytic purposes...

here is the new link:

Thanks!

Reactions: fortuna95

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
What kind of stuff can we expect (as he already have cum inflation) for the final version ?
Really, if you want some kinks, I don't want you to get too excited about the final sex scenes. It's pretty vanilla. But Just a lot of it... The sequel I am going to spice things up a little with some supernatural things. But I won't ever get what I consider too extreme. Not sure if that answers your question or not...

HyperNovax

Nov 20, 2018
Really, if you want some kinks, I don't want you to get too excited about the final sex scenes. It's pretty vanilla. But Just a lot of it... The sequel I am going to spice things up a little with some supernatural things. But I won't ever get what I consider too extreme. Not sure if that answers your question or not...
It's looks fine to me. I asked the question because there are several possibilities to stage the "more and more cum".

Reactions: Ace_X

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
It's looks fine to me. I asked the question because there are several possibilities to stage the "more and more cum".
Right... two issues with that for me... I don't know if I have the skills or assets to make more cum look appealing... also. I think I hit my personal limit on how much cum I can see on a woman and still be turned on! lol

Reactions: KiraJames

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Yeah, I know, I follow you on patreon since few month ! ;)
Nice. Hmmm.... I'm gonna try and guess your handle.... Also. Are you on discord? Everyone has different usernames so it's hard to keep track....

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Whenever, I get to the fuck scene I cum and I am forced to start over, is this intended or a bug?
Intended. You need to have 8 cumpoints when you cum, then when you start over you will see the cutscene with Ivy and Piper. Then when you return to the fuck scene, you should be able to continue. If this doesn't work out let me know and I will help you out.

Sep 18, 2017
Intended. You need to have 8 cumpoints when you cum, then when you start over you will see the cutscene with Ivy and Piper. Then when you return to the fuck scene, you should be able to continue. If this doesn't work out let me know and I will help you out.
I had 8 points and she says "your not fun any more, so... im gonna drain you!" "This is it! the last time..." then I "die" then I have to start over

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
I had 8 points and she says "your not fun any more, so... im gonna drain you!" "This is it! the last time..." then I "die" then I have to start over
select: "I can't handle your pussy yet! Gonna cum!!"

then you should get another outfit, play through, choose "continue where I left off"

then select: "No! I'm not done fucking your throat yet!!"

akikospam74

Dec 19, 2019
Hey Ace_X, just out of curiosity, in the future do you intend to create a more "traditional" game?

Your animations are so awesome and smooth, I'd love to see a game with a story, more characters and stuff...

Reactions: Ace_X

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Hey Ace_X, just out of curiosity, in the future do you intend to create a more "traditional" game?

Your animations are so awesome and smooth, I'd love to see a game with a story, more characters and stuff...
Yes, the next game. (Starting development soon) Will be a direct sequel to this game. But it won't have the minigames. It will be more of a visual novel.

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes