Ren'Py Completed Strip n Play with Valerie [v1.1s] [AceX Game Studio]

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
I can't send yoiu a svae file, because mine is messed up from development. But there is a button in the videogallery to enable cheats. This lets you control cum points, add time to the timers and even skip the games.. Hope this helps!
Nope............. i tried.

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Nope............. i tried.
There is an invisible button in the video gallery. It is in the bottom right corner to the right of the "reset button" This will unlock the gallery. If this doesn't work. You may need to delete all your saves first.

They are in two locations.
1: save folder in the game folder
2: "C:\Users*yourUsername*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\StripnPlaywithValerie"

Make sure you delete the persistent files.

Let me know if you still have issues. Otherwise... can someone help out with a save file?

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
There is an invisible button in the video gallery. It is in the bottom right corner to the right of the "reset button" This will unlock the gallery. If this doesn't work. You may need to delete all your saves first.

They are in two locations.
1: save folder in the game folder
2: "C:\Users*yourUsername*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\StripnPlaywithValerie"

Make sure you delete the persistent files.

Let me know if you still have issues. Otherwise... can someone help out with a save file?
That i already done , i can't get all images , thank you for the information .

joshua345

Feb 2, 2019
Dude, I never comment on any games this site, but this is an exception and also my first comment in two years. This is for sure a 10/10 game in terms of concept/art. I see that some people found minigames boring and unnecessary but I disagree. Getting through the minigames gives you the feeling of achieving the next scene which makes it different and better than straight up watching the animated art (ngl i would still watch straight up your animations btw).

I see that we're approaching to the end of the game which makes me sad, I would definitely like to see more clothings, costumes or new scenes. If you are planning to continue making these type of games, or even extend this game (with more scenes or new model maybe?), I will for sure follow your projects. Best game out of every other game I've seen in two years in this site, thanks.

Reactions: Ace_X

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Hello all! I just wanted to thank everyone here for playing my game and all your feedback! I really appreciate it!

As this game comes to an end I wanted to say that I know it wouldn't have turned out so well without all the wonderful reviews and bug reports!

I made a little pic to thank you all for all you've done to help me!

ValF95Promo.png

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Dude, I never comment on any games this site, but this is an exception and also my first comment in two years. This is for sure a 10/10 game in terms of concept/art. I see that some people found minigames boring and unnecessary but I disagree. Getting through the minigames gives you the feeling of achieving the next scene which makes it different and better than straight up watching the animated art (ngl i would still watch straight up your animations btw).

I see that we're approaching to the end of the game which makes me sad, I would definitely like to see more clothings, costumes or new scenes. If you are planning to continue making these type of games, or even extend this game (with more scenes or new model maybe?), I will for sure follow your projects. Best game out of every other game I've seen in two years in this site, thanks.
Hey! I really appreciate it! Keep a look out for my next game that will be a direct sequel to this one! I hope you like it too!

Sep 10, 2017
The games dialogue says it best, "When are we gonna fuck?!!!" Its pretty fun as a small game but it drags on and on trying to add a longer storyline to it. Ive been playing for an hour and its harder than it should be which disappoints me because I want to see the gallery, there's quite a few pages to it.

Reactions: Ace_X

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
The games dialogue says it best, "When are we gonna fuck?!!!" Its pretty fun as a small game but it drags on and on trying to add a longer storyline to it. Ive been playing for an hour and its harder than it should be which disappoints me because I want to see the gallery, there's quite a few pages to it.
I did put in a cheat option for those that don't want to play all the games... To enable it, there is a button in the video gallery. This will allow you to add time to games or skip them all together.

Sep 10, 2017
I did put in a cheat option for those that don't want to play all the games... To enable it, there is a button in the video gallery. This will allow you to add time to games or skip them all together.
Oh sweet didnt even see that thanks! This will definitely make it easier to try and see all the content you've added, LOL.

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Hey all, just wanted to give you all a preview of the girls I've made that will be included in future games! Hope you are all as excited as I am!

I have full Character Sheets for the "2020 Girls" (I release new character sheets monthly).

And the "New Girls" Are still in development but some of them I have pin-ups and other renders...

2020Girls.png
NewGirls.png

Example Character Sheets:
IvyCharSheet.png PiperCharSheet.png ValerieCharSheet.png

rommeltje

Feb 13, 2017
Hey all, just wanted to give you all a preview of the girls I've made that will be included in future games! Hope you are all as excited as I am!

I have full Character Sheets for the "2020 Girls" (I release new character sheets monthly).
Bit disappointed by the lack of knee high boots in any of the outfits. :cry:

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes