Ren'Py Completed Strip n Play with Valerie [v1.1s] [AceX Game Studio]

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Curelt

Jul 8, 2017
So bro im probably dumber then the rest of folk here but time has come to replay it for all the new content and i cant trigger third ivy piper scene. I still need to have 3 of each game done to progress? I tried to do 3 games each, 4 games each, cum after each scene, try to go as far as i can or just finishing with 10 cum points here and there. What am i doing wrong? Can i still cum and roll back or now we should use this "wanna keep playing" new feature?
Cheat option doest open anything also. First time im having such problems with just progressing in game

Last edited:

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
So bro im probably dumber then the rest of folk here but time has come to replay it for all the new content and i cant trigger third ivy piper scene. I still need to have 3 of each game done to progress? I tried to do 3 games each, 4 games each, cum after each scene, try to go as far as i can or just finishing with 10 cum points here and there. What am i doing wrong? Can i still cum and roll back or now we should use this "wanna keep playing" new feature?
No need to do 3 of each... cum points should always be 8 or 9. But there is one scene that trips up everyone, (which I need to fix...) You need to make Val cum in one specific scene. (The choice is to call her Valerie, Veronica, or Val) you need to choose "Val". Let me know if you have issues still and I will help you out more. (there is a button in the video gallery to enable cheats. This will help skip the minigames to make sure you see the right scenes...)

Reactions: Curelt

Curelt

Jul 8, 2017
Mkay im deleting all the prev versions, all roaming data, everything and trying all over from beginning. Now i will do my best

Reactions: Ace_X

light03

Feb 26, 2018
Hey all, just wanted to give you all a preview of the girls I've made that will be included in future games! Hope you are all as excited as I am!
Girls look ammazing. I'm sure that in the future you will become one of the most popular developers here if you keep this up. You have all the skills for this.
I'm looking forward to seeing some of the new girls in action!

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
BTW i have 3 favorites in there, the last 3 ones, one maid outfit, a white one, and black dress.

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Uploading v0.90 now for $10 and up Patrons! (Another minor update, but all scenes are now full rendered!) This is a major milestone!
1600976907950.png

Change-Log v0.90:
1 new outfit!
4 re-rendered stages (252 rendered frames of animation)
2 new animations! (68 frames of animation)
3 new ending images
6 new sound effects for animations!
Adjusted the in-play gallery size for a bigger video!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Regardie
4.30 star(s) 53 Votes