Ren'Py Completed Strip n Play with Valerie [v1.1s] [AceX Game Studio]

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes
Jul 7, 2019
so, the NEXT update will be v0.90 in which the only new contnet will be another outfit and two animations to go along with it. This update will also fully render the 4 anal scenes.

But then, v0.95 will be the next update and it will have a HUGE ending scene with at least 20 animations. I am really excited for the final scene. It will wrap up the story and tease the sequel!

to recap:
NEXT update: minimal excitement...
Following update. MAXIMUM EXCITEMENT!!!

lol

thanks for playing my game!!!
unfortunately (or WAY fortunate in my case) I'll probably never get to the end because every time my character wakes up from the previous try I click this box:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Ace_X

ronehjr

Aug 22, 2018
We can't just have a game where we try to get a hot chick naked and finger blast her? We are instead getting the gaming equivalent of a Tarkovsky film?

Reactions: Ace_X

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
We can't just have a game where we try to get a hot chick naked and finger blast her? We are instead getting the gaming equivalent of a Tarkovsky film?
Well, I don’t think I am making an equivalent game to Tarkovsky. Also, not exactly sure what you mean, other than the “dream” like sequences... but I will take it as a compliment!

So... thanks!!!

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Loving it everyday more! Hope you include that ass ahegao pic you made ;)
My next game I will have some hidden images like they do in other games. I know it’s not original but I do like that as a reward, and a place to showcase one-off renders of my girls. That photo will for sure make it in!

Reactions: tribute_you

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
how can we skip the games to just see the ANIMATIONS ??
Yes!, 2 ways

both options are in the video gallery. There is a button to enable the cheats this will let you skip the mini games but you still have to select the right choices.
The other is an invisible button in the bottom right of the screen and will unlock all the animations...

TONYNICHOLAS

A N I M A T I O N S
Jul 17, 2019
Yes!, 2 ways

both options are in the video gallery. There is a button to enable the cheats this will let you skip the mini games but you still have to select the right choices.
The other is an invisible button in the bottom right of the screen and will unlock all the animations...
ok thank you

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hi! I'm nex here and I have a quick question :
How do we know if we arrived at the end of the content?
I already saw the riding scene (that took me AGES to unlock... fortunatly I can speedrun with the Sudoku mini-game), but is this the end of the current content? It seems like I can't advance anymore.

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Hi! I'm nex here and I have a quick question :
How do we know if we arrived at the end of the content?
I already saw the riding scene (that took me AGES to unlock... fortunatly I can speedrun with the Sudoku mini-game), but is this the end of the current content? It seems like I can't advance anymore.
Yes, this is the last scene for now!

Reactions: zh

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
Seriously..............need help here..........can't get all scene by my self , need save share , any one willing help ?

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Seriously..............need help here..........can't get all scene by my self , need save share , any one willing help ?
I can't send yoiu a svae file, because mine is messed up from development. But there is a button in the videogallery to enable cheats. This lets you control cum points, add time to the timers and even skip the games.. Hope this helps!

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes