Ren'Py Completed Strip n Play with Valerie [v1.1s] [AceX Game Studio]

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

sarad13

Jan 28, 2018
I have to say your game is best of best, i rate it 8/10, because this game has: good animated, good art, "has voice". Very good fap material lol. i dont rate 10/10, reasons are: lack of storyline/story process/simple, repeat unwear clothes scenes too much - well tired of it for sure. I really love your game, thank you!

Reactions: spacetrip and Ace_X

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
I love this thanks dude!! Is this for the next update?
Not, this won't be in the game until the final update.... I have two more updates to go (to finish rendering the missionary sex scenes) Then this will be the the finale HUGE update. I want to have the final scene be one update because the ending needs to be released all at once. I am hoping to have everything done in this game by the end of September, but it really just depends on how fast I can render the animations...

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
I have to say your game is best of best, i rate it 8/10, because this game has: good animated, good art, "has voice". Very good fap material lol. i dont rate 10/10, reasons are: lack of storyline/story process/simple, repeat unwear clothes scenes too much - well tired of it for sure. I really love your game, thank you!
Thank you so much for playing my game and your feedback!

super3

Mar 19, 2020
So i have the version 0.68 of the game and i downloaded the 0.8 . I dont seem to find a way to continue my progress. Is my only option to start over?

super3

Mar 19, 2020
I forgot to say also , your game is pretty legit . It is interesting and with great art. Also i have yet to encounter any bugs whatsoever so , good job on the coding part aswell! Easy 8-9/10 for Strip game category

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
I have seen Ivy and Piper 2 or 3 times. Now I am stuck trying to get past Val another time. I can get to a screen where I have 7 choices but none of them advance the story. Am I doing something wrong or is that the end of content for this update?

Edit: Decided to use the walk through. Helpful hints but even choosing "continue where we ended" doesn't advance the story. So that makes me think I've reached end of content for this version.

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2020
I have seen Ivy and Piper 2 or 3 times. Now I am stuck trying to get past Val another time. I can get to a screen where I have 7 choices but none of them advance the story. Am I doing something wrong or is that the end of content for this update?

Edit: Decided to use the walk through. Helpful hints but even choosing "continue where we ended" doesn't advance the story. So that makes me think I've reached end of content for this version.
Nah, when you reach the end, it tells you like "thanks for playing" and stuff. you just gotta keep going with the 'continue where we left off' option til she tells you to sleep, then sleep, wake up, do it again. Sometimes when you continue where you left off, the first scene that plays is the last scene you saw so it seems like its repeating but it's not.

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
These will get you where you need. You were missing a key scene back in the missionary stage where you need to make Val cum... this is a big issue that I am trying to figure out a fix for...

save 2-5 will show you the cum scene, then you need to select "I am sleepy", to see an additional Ivy and Piper scene. Then you can strip her naked again in any outfit and select "continue where we left off" to get back to the selection with all three options available.
Or go strait to save 2-6 to skip the Ivy and Piper scene and the extra games to get her naked...

Thanks!

Reactions: itaka

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
These will get you where you need. You were missing a key scene back in the missionary stage where you need to make Val cum... this is a big issue that I am trying to figure out a fix for...

save 2-5 will show you the cum scene, then you need to select "I am sleepy", to see an additional Ivy and Piper scene. Then you can strip her naked again in any outfit and select "continue where we left off" to get back to the selection with all three options available.
Or go strait to save 2-6 to skip the Ivy and Piper scene and the extra games to get her naked...

Thanks!
So I need to rename 2-5 to 62-5 since my save was 62-4. Should work.

Worked. thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: Ace_X

DunnS

Nov 10, 2018
I reached the end of the game and unlocked all the animations (i think so) but i still miss some images, what can i do to unlock them?

Reactions: Ace_X

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
I reached the end of the game and unlocked all the animations (i think so) but i still miss some images, what can i do to unlock them?
There is an invisible button at the bottom right corner of the Video section, (next to the the resest button.) This will unlock all images and videos. Also, the games files are not hidden, so you can open the game folder and see all the images and movies there!

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Hey All! Here is a little preview of the fully rendered missionary scenes! I am hoping to get the next release out soon! Just taking a long time to render all the frames...

Also, I know not everyone can support me financially on Patreon, but likes and reviews really help out as well! ;)

Enjoy!

Val28.gif Val31.gif

Last edited:

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
You have a changelog ?
v0.85:
1 new outfit!
7 re-rendered stages (448 rendered frames of animation)
2 new animations! (72 frames of animation)
3 new ending images
8 re-rendered ending images
12 new sound effects for animations!
Added feature to cum from the video gallery!

• Red Heart
Reactions: HyperNovax
4.30 star(s) 53 Votes