Ren'Py Completed Strip n Play with Valerie [v1.1s] [AceX Game Studio]

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

archonx44

Dec 25, 2018
I am having a lot of difficulties trying to get through the game. The puzzles, especially sudoku are easy enough so it isn't a hassle but I can't seem to get anywhere even fully beating the puzzles.

I have unlocked the throat fucking area and calling her val (the walkthrough really doesn't have much just a few hints) as well as the sex scenes up till there is the option for fucking her ass (which you can't select)

If I start from the fucking part I can get a scene saying I should rest and her powers worked, I rest then it is just a loop of the same thing again. I figured I might need to have 1 less counter so I could last an additional round. So I did 1 scene into the sex scene and then ended. When I came back it immediately was at the last part of the scene so I couldn't build up my counters higher.

I feel I am missing something obvious but I have gotten through the scenes 5 or 6 loops and nothing changes. I have no options during the sex scenes other than 1 option to continue and 1 option to end. I have also tried starting from the throat scene up until counter hits 10 but no dice.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ace_X

Raren

Jan 12, 2018
Thanks for playing my game and your feedback!

I am planning to add a lot of story to the final scene of this game. That will lead into the sequel which will have a lot more story. I have a basic outline for the next game and how it will end and lead into a third game.

I will definitely ask you for advice if you are a writer! I am not a writer and I will use all the help I can get when it comes to that part of my game!

Thanks again,

-Ace
I'll be sure to visit your patreon or whatever to show my respects when you finish the game! Keep up, your work is really good. Hope you don't turnout or become someone like the developer of Milfy City(Hence the reason why I wait for the end product.)

Reactions: Ace_X

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
I am having a lot of difficulties trying to get through the game. The puzzles, especially sudoku are easy enough so it isn't a hassle but I can't seem to get anywhere even fully beating the puzzles.

I have unlocked the throat fucking area and calling her val (the walkthrough really doesn't have much just a few hints) as well as the sex scenes up till there is the option for fucking her ass (which you can't select)

If I start from the fucking part I can get a scene saying I should rest and her powers worked, I rest then it is just a loop of the same thing again. I figured I might need to have 1 less counter so I could last an additional round. So I did 1 scene into the sex scene and then ended. When I came back it immediately was at the last part of the scene so I couldn't build up my counters higher.

I feel I am missing something obvious but I have gotten through the scenes 5 or 6 loops and nothing changes. I have no options during the sex scenes other than 1 option to continue and 1 option to end. I have also tried starting from the throat scene up until counter hits 10 but no dice.
I am not sure the exact reason you are not seeing the other options. There are a few things you might be missing...

1: there is a cheat option in the video gallery. (button in the bottom left corner.) This will help you skip minigames and adjust cum points. (always cum with at least 8 or 9 cum points)

2: there is a scene where val asks you to say her name. Choose "Val" not the other two. If you don't do this, the future scenes will be blocked...

3: make sure you are seeing the sleep scenes with Ivy and Piper... If you don't see all the scenes, it will block progress.

Let me know if this doesn't help!

Thanks for playing and I'm sorry it is a little confusing...

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
James009 can you please update the Discord link when you get a chance?

Thank you!

Hassann

Jun 21, 2020
There are only a few choices that will end the game... I will work on an updated walk-through that should help you out!

Also, there is a button in the video gallery that will enable the cheats during the mini games...
I guess without the walkthrough and even cheating making the cum points low or even negative some options are always greyed out and forced to cum then gotta start over

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
just a suggestion, maybe have option in video gallery that links to corresponding cumshot scene
working on it for the next release! (it was supposed to be included two releases ago... but it is more complex than I initially anticipated...)

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
All scenes unlocked save file pls ?
There is a cheat option in the video gallery to enable cheats during the mini-games. Also, in the bottom right corner of the video gallery, there is an invisible button to unlock all images and videos if you just want to see the gallery...

Reactions: sesrevis32
May 1, 2020
Sorry... I'm getting a bunch of errors when I try to port it... but all my releases have the full files, so maybe someone else can figure it out?
I know right haha .. I hope someone do it .. It's just it's so hard to pass a game like this I know haven't play it yet but it's really looks promising !!

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes