Ren'Py Completed Strip n Play with Valerie [v1.1s] [AceX Game Studio]

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Just so there is no confusion about the next few updates of this game I wanted to share a few things.

versions 0.80, 0.85, and 0.90 will have very little "new" content. They will be a chance for the un-rendered scenes to "catch-up" to the newer scenes. Broken down like this:

v0.80: all the face-fuck scenes re-rendered plus new outfit.
v0.85: all the missionary vaginal sex scenes re-rendered plus new outfit.
v0.90: all the anal scenes re-rendered plus new outfit.

Once these are done I will release v0.95 with a HUGE endings scene that will finish up the story and lead into a sequel.
I am working on this ending scene along side the re-renders for the other updates.

I just don't want anyone to be confused about the next few updates to the game. It takes a lot of time to render scenes so I appreciate your patience!

Thank you all for your support!

-Ace

Here is the progress report as of a few days ago:

progress8-2.PNG

Here are some preview images that will be in v0.95:

final8-Beauty.png final11-Beauty.png final13-Beauty.png final19e1.png final29-Beauty.png

Hassann

Jun 21, 2020
Hope you add more content with those other girls too in the near future, maybe some story stuff too with new loctations

Reactions: Ace_X
Sep 4, 2017
Seen the game, seen the chats and I must say I already really respect, appreciate and love you as a game developer Ace_X Good Job! Keep up the good work buddy!

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Hey Ace_X. I love the game and I'm deffo pledging. Will we see story driven content within this title or are you maybe working on something different already that possibly has such content?

If you're lacking on plot or just need brainstorming, I can help with some pointers. I make a living from writing fiction (no don't ask me about my works, I enjoy being an anon :) )

Your skills are easily among the best I've seen on this site, so please keep growing and improving. Best of wishes to you and yours, stay safe and healthy. o/

Hassann

Jun 21, 2020
Only thing I'm not big on is cumming is a game over and brings you back to the main menu, maybe an option or punishment then letting you start back at the previous game or something

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Hey Ace_X. I love the game and I'm deffo pledging. Will we see story driven content within this title or are you maybe working on something different already that possibly has such content?

If you're lacking on plot or just need brainstorming, I can help with some pointers. I make a living from writing fiction (no don't ask me about my works, I enjoy being an anon :) )

Your skills are easily among the best I've seen on this site, so please keep growing and improving. Best of wishes to you and yours, stay safe and healthy. o/
Thanks for playing my game and your feedback!

I am planning to add a lot of story to the final scene of this game. That will lead into the sequel which will have a lot more story. I have a basic outline for the next game and how it will end and lead into a third game.

I will definitely ask you for advice if you are a writer! I am not a writer and I will use all the help I can get when it comes to that part of my game!

Thanks again,

-Ace

Reactions: Balpheron

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Only thing I'm not big on is cumming is a game over and brings you back to the main menu, maybe an option or punishment then letting you start back at the previous game or something
There are only a few choices that will end the game... I will work on an updated walk-through that should help you out!

Also, there is a button in the video gallery that will enable the cheats during the mini games...

Reactions: Hassann

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
please add footjob
Did you see the preview images above? It will for sure be added in the final scene and my patrons are going to vote for what bonus scenes we will get for the next two outfits... so maybe they will vote for a foot job scene...

Reactions: 6931

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Just wait for the sequel!! You won’t be disappointed.
Would you ever add any femdom elements to your games? Seems like it has some ideas of women in control. Just curious. Really enjoying the game, it's one of the ones I look forward to new updates. Keep up the great work!

Jul 7, 2019
I feel like I'm the only one here that's constantly replaying the blowjob section while dreaming those epic cumshots were animated :love:

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Would you ever add any femdom elements to your games? Seems like it has some ideas of women in control. Just curious. Really enjoying the game, it's one of the ones I look forward to new updates. Keep up the great work!
There will definitely be some light femdom in the next game.

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes