Ren'Py Completed Strip n Play with Valerie [v1.1s] [AceX Game Studio]

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

light03

Feb 26, 2018
If you guys tired of minigames here is solution. You had to edit script.rpy and change
#"dev" "cum points [cumPoints]"
#jump win
to
"dev" "cum points [cumPoints]"
jump win
This will completely skip mini-games.

If you don't want to edit the file yourself, you can replace it with this one.

Ravs

Sep 2, 2018
If you guys tired of minigames here is solution. You had to edit script.rpy and change
#jump win
to
jump win

You're a saint

Reactions: Ace_X

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
#jump win
to
jump win

Nice find! I am including a cheat option in the next release but I hope this helps you all out in the meantime!!

light03

Feb 26, 2018
Nice find! I am including a cheat option in the next release but I hope this helps you all out in the meantime!!
Yeah, I belive its fine when you need to make an effort to get a reward, but it does get too repetitive over time. Maybe you should make skippable mini-games for scenes that the player has already reached once? If, for example, the player has already reached the anal scene once but wants to watch it again, then he does not need to go through all the minigames again. Just an idea, I still love your game as it is.

Grompot

Dec 22, 2018
Yes this game is really good. I am pleasantly surprised. Would love to see more of Ivy & Piper. Does anyone have a save file and persistent file to share that has all the images and scenes unlocked? I thank you kindly

Mar 19, 2020
Yeah, I belive its fine when you need to make an effort to get a reward, but it does get too repetitive over time. Maybe you should make skippable mini-games for scenes that the player has already reached once? If, for example, the player has already reached the anal scene once but wants to watch it again, then he does not need to go through all the minigames again. Just an idea, I still love your game as it is.
There's a gallery for that though, my guy.

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Any possibility of a Android port?
Not in this game because the minigames wont work right for android. But I left my game files open so someone could port it if they wanted too! I have no objections to a fan made android port...

But for the sequel I am planning on releasing an official android version. (depending on if I can figure out how...)

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Not sure if I am having a bug or not. I keep calling her Val whenever I can but when she is about to come I always get the choice to come inside (game over) or outside in which case I get the "I need a lot more, go to sleep..." and it continues from scratch. Not getting to the next stage in the storyline. Is there a certain point I need to get at in order for it to progress? Think I've repeated this 3 times now.

Mar 19, 2020
Not sure if I am having a bug or not. I keep calling her Val whenever I can but when she is about to come I always get the choice to come inside (game over) or outside in which case I get the "I need a lot more, go to sleep..." and it continues from scratch. Not getting to the next stage in the storyline. Is there a certain point I need to get at in order for it to progress? Think I've repeated this 3 times now.
You just go to sleep and replay the beginning, bro-dude. Then you'll get the option to continue from where you left off. Confused me initially as well.

Reactions: Buffalo Fred

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
In case this bug hasn't been reported, when you click on the "Videos" button on the main menu the "Start" button disappears, forcing you to quit and launch the game again.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
In case this bug hasn't been reported, when you click on the "Videos" button on the main menu the "Start" button disappears, forcing you to quit and launch the game again.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks! This is known... and I am working on a fix! For now, you can click the "Main Menu" button and get back to the main choices.

Reactions: Aristos

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
I always feel so weird saying this, but your BJ stuff is really well made :D ><
Thanks! You shouldn't feel weird. I try to make high quality content, and I am glad you think it's well made!

StonedLime

Feb 4, 2018
This game has some of the best animations ive seen for a game like this. Very well done, excited for the upcoming releases

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes