Ren'Py Completed Strip n Play with Valerie [v1.1s] [AceX Game Studio]

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

tomas123

Feb 6, 2019
One of the best animations out there. It gets very grindy eventually and actually hard because the minigames have scaling difficulty. It's alright till a point, but eventually you just get tired of doing the puzzles or memory game. There is VERY simple story, which is good. Hopefully this gets continued and there are some cheats or stuff so we can actually see the animations without spending long hours trying to beat those damn minigames.

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
James009 Hello! I was hoping you could add these images to the preview gallery and delete about half the files with the pink background. (just every other...)

Also, can you please put all these images first?

Thanks!
ip30.png Lucid1.png Lucid12.png ip1.png ValerieStrip0b.png ValerieStrip1d.png ValerieStrip3b.png ValerieStrip4c.png

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
Reactions: Ace_X
May 8, 2018
I changed the gameplay and made it a lot easier and more streamlined. The new walkthtough with just the "hints" should help you get through the whole game. If you find a spot where you get stuck pleas let me know and I will help you out!
right, thank u! i noticed it and i hope u don't necessarily play pong, cos pong sucks! sound is annoying and the mini game is too long.

great game btw

Reactions: Ace_X

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
More games like this?
recommend?
I don't know of any other games like this... that's why I wanted to make it! But this game will be coming to an end soon and then I will be starting on the sequel!

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
How do you access the cheat menu? cuz I can't seem to get past a particular section, not enough cum pts.
There is a button in the video galleries on the bottom left of the screen for the cheats

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes