Ren'Py Completed Strip n Play with Valerie [v1.1s] [AceX Game Studio]

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
This game is dope, i'll wait some more updates to dive into this once again ! To be honest, first time when i saw this game i thought oh it's just another 3d boring asset flip. So rating got me curious, and how wrong i was on first impression.. Oh my...

Reactions: Ace_X

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
I like the game. But i gotta say it straight! It's a bit too komplex in how to progress, Gets very repetive, so much u just close the game and open up the renders and clips instead. And i would think u would like people to experiance the game aswell? Some other lay out maybe?

And two more things. Dude, drop the Suduko. Replace it with something else. I think the more part of the testers would agree, we don't want to use our brains too much while doing this, am i wrong? If i were to activate my brain on that level i would not be sitting here doing this. I just stick to the other choices there is and just leave sudujo the fuck alone haha. And do something about the weird physics in "Bricks"

Oh and one more thing. At one point it gets a bit to hectic time wise. Again, it's not very relaxing.

more than that, nice one.
Thank you for playing my game and your feedback! I wanted a variety of games because everyone likes different things.

This is the first game I’ve ever even tried to make so there is a big learning curve. I really appreciate everyone’s feedback as it makes me see what works and what doesn’t. There are a lot of free posts on my Patreon that explain my future plans. (How this game will end and the next game)
I hope you like what I have made so far and follow my future games!

Reactions: Dirkmcstride

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
This game is dope, i'll wait some more updates to dive into this once again ! To be honest, first time when i saw this game i thought oh it's just another 3d boring asset flip. So rating got me curious, and how wrong i was on first impression.. Oh my...
Yes! I’ve found a lot of people sharing your thoughts... I’m not very good at marketing or sales.... but I’d rather the game be better than you expect than the other way around.

I’m glad you like my game! I’m working on the final scen now and man I’m excited for it!!

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
Yes! I’ve found a lot of people sharing your thoughts... I’m not very good at marketing or sales.... but I’d rather the game be better than you expect than the other way around.

I’m glad you like my game! I’m working on the final scen now and man I’m excited for it!!
I am excited as well ;)

DeeCarion

Oct 30, 2017
Hey Ace_X! First of all, thank you for this game, it's really funny and im so in love with valerie.

Maybe you can help me. When i got throught the first rounds and i come to the "Let's continue where we left off" option, I permanently cum at the deepthroat action and loose cumpoints. What am i doing wrong?

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Hey Ace_X! First of all, thank you for this game, it's really funny and im so in love with valerie.

Maybe you can help me. When i got throught the first rounds and i come to the "Let's continue where we left off" option, I permanently cum at the deepthroat action and loose cumpoints. What am i doing wrong?
Make sure you cum a stage before so the cum points don't get higher than 9. Then when you have to cum. Make sure you fall asleep and play throught o the next scene. (You should see a new outfit for Val to strip out of)

I'm sorry if this advice is incorrect. I am trying to recall the steps from memory.... If this doesn't work let me know and I will post a more thourough explaination.

Also, there should be a walkthrough on the first page of this thread.

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
How to unlock scene ending 54?
There is a scene a ways back, Where she asks you to say her name. You have to call her "Val" not Valerie or Veronica... That will make her cum. Ending 54 isn't available unless you make her cum previously...

Mar 19, 2020

Thanks for the update, I'm also pretty excited for the next scene. I hope the anal scene is fully rendered in the next update as well

May 8, 2017
I like the game. But i gotta say it straight! It's a bit too komplex in how to progress, Gets very repetive, so much u just close the game and open up the renders and clips instead. And i would think u would like people to experiance the game aswell? Some other lay out maybe?

And two more things. Dude, drop the Suduko. Replace it with something else. I think the more part of the testers would agree, we don't want to use our brains too much while doing this, am i wrong? If i were to activate my brain on that level i would not be sitting here doing this. I just stick to the other choices there is and just leave sudujo the fuck alone haha. And do something about the weird physics in "Bricks"

Oh and one more thing. At one point it gets a bit to hectic time wise. Again, it's not very relaxing.

more than that, nice one.
As others have mentioned, Sudoku is the easiest one by far.

Quarthinos

Aug 24, 2017
So I get to where we left off is "Ride it" with her on top. And I can't go any further. She just drains me and tells me I'd better have more. If I try and just go on, I get a RenPy error. (Cant find stage 51). It looks like thats the end? But I didn't get any lucid unlocks that I can see. :(

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
So I get to where we left off is "Ride it" with her on top. And I can't go any further. She just drains me and tells me I'd better have more. If I try and just go on, I get a RenPy error. (Cant find stage 51). It looks like thats the end? But I didn't get any lucid unlocks that I can see. :(
That is the end, and you've found a bug. (I though I fixed this one...)

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Feedback on difficulty

Puzzles:
Early 3x3 are are easy, and later ones are a bit tougher (4x4, 5x5), but of similar difficulty all around.
This is the game I play the most, since it is the "easiest" at the later stages, without taking too much time.
What you want to do is to start Memory game to see in background general layout of image, and then go back to puzzle. It is much easier to do if you have mental image of finished puzzle.

You can also rollback and that way get back in time, making it easiest game to "cheat".

But the last puzzle (before the bug) is very unfair, since the top row consist of 5 variants of black which are very similar. It is almost impossible to solve correctly.

Memory:
Difficulty varies a lot. While smaller areas with 2-3 same tiles are not too difficult, 4 tile ones are infuriating.
What does not help is that there are too many similar tiles. This actually increases the difficulty a lot. If all tiles were very unique, it would make this game much more accessible.

I do play sometimes variants with 2-3 tiles, if I think I can finish them before Puzzle game.

Sudoku:
I do not play this at all. Takes too much time IMHO. And am generally not fan of the game.

Bricks:
It takes a lot of time, and if you flinch you can lose it, but it is still great game as fallback, if for some reason Puzzle or Memory becomes almost impossible to solve.
I only play it if I can't resolve current Puzzle or Memory.

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
As you can see I posted this back in June, and have already planned to change the next game I will work on when this game is done. Just wanted you all to know that the mini-games style will be gone in the next game and there will be a LOT more story! I wanted a game to demonstrate my render and animation skills, and renpy is not the framework to focus game play on mini-games, but I tried...

If anyone has any more questions about the future games I would love to answer them!

Thank you all for playing my game, your feedback, and your support!

-Ace

1594912423241.png

HyperNovax

Nov 20, 2018
The render and the animations are very good. You have a good concept and a very good start to the story.
Maybe you can build a Strip n Play Universe with sex "heroes". :D

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
The render and the animations are very good. You have a good concept and a very good start to the story.
Maybe you can build a Strip n Play Universe with sex "heroes". :D
I really like that idea! I am planning a set of games all with the same characters. (I guess you could call it a universe...) I already have a story planned for the sequel! They won't be "heroes" though...

Thanks for the feedback!!

Ravs

Sep 2, 2018
This game is amazing. I'm not one to subscribe to devs on patreon, but take my money! Keep up the solid work mate!

Side note, does anyone have a full save for this game?

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes