Ren'Py Completed Strip n Play with Valerie [v1.1s] [AceX Game Studio]

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
was fun for a short bit, but now having like 64 bits puzzle to solve in 3 min is kinda annoying ;:p
was hoping for an option to pause timer somehow, but it does not work :p

gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
Just picked up this game for the first time.
Is it a bug, or are some of the blowjob scenes supposed to be significantly lower fidelity than the ones that came before?

Screen Shot 2020-06-20 at 2.18.19 PM.png

Last edited:
Reactions: stevodarts82

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Just picked up this game for the first time.
Is it a bug, or are some of the blowjob scenes supposed to be significantly lower fidelity than the ones that came before?

View attachment 699751
No! the game is still a work in progress! I released the game with the first 20 scenes, but they were all the test renders. I am currently going back to re-render all the scenes! It takes about 60 to render it in the test quality, and since I wanted all the scenes at 24fps, 1080p, it takes a long time to render even a 2 second scene.
With the help of my Patron supporters I can pay for a rendering service which helps a lot, but I am bout 25% saved up for a new pc for rendering. I hope you see the potential in the game, and me as a developer. I have a bunch of public posts on my patreon explaining the goal of this game and what is next to come from me!

Thanks for playing my game and the feedback!

-Ace

gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
No! the game is still a work in progress! I released the game with the first 20 scenes, but they were all the test renders. I am currently going back to re-render all the scenes! It takes about 60 to render it in the test quality, and since I wanted all the scenes at 24fps, 1080p, it takes a long time to render even a 2 second scene.
With the help of my Patron supporters I can pay for a rendering service which helps a lot, but I am bout 25% saved up for a new pc for rendering. I hope you see the potential in the game, and me as a developer. I have a bunch of public posts on my patreon explaining the goal of this game and what is next to come from me!

Thanks for playing my game and the feedback!

-Ace
Sounds good, thanks for the quick reply! :)

hasan234

Apr 25, 2020
Do you plan to add more story between the games or possibly sandbox style going to different rooms to play games with different girls or something to tie in the story and make it more than just beating games to have sex?

Mar 29, 2017
Unlocked
Strip n Play with Valerie v0.67x

It's done! 4 re-rendered scenes and a few bug fixes!!

pc: Mega

key: MmsI29_-lPOurnUSvoFgzxhAdVsVi9K_XPCsHWdV-XM

mac: Mega

key: ED7cljFBumk67ud_vZ7DL-FS129qlRlVb7gfbiWx6s4

Change-Log:

v0.67x:

Bug Fixes

Re-Rendered 4 Scenes (432 fully rendered frames)
Which scenes were rerendered?

exter

May 29, 2017
I'm getting this error message, when im choosing any game after the cowgirl - lean back - scene

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, i really like the huge improvement in the animations, compared to the first version (y)

Reactions: Ace_X

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
I'm getting this error message, when im choosing any game after the cowgirl - lean back - scene

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, i really like the huge improvement in the animations, compared to the first version (y)
I thought I fixed that bug!!! Sorry, I’ll look into it and get it next time!!

HyperNovax

Nov 20, 2018
A great discovery ! I through it was just visual like Affect3D but it's better.
A story behind that, not bad.

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
A great discovery ! I through it was just visual like Affect3D but it's better.
A story behind that, not bad.
Thanks! I'm glad you like it. The sequel will have a lot more story and a lot less minigames, but what I have planned should be a lot more fun to play!!!

Reactions: HyperNovax

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
Nice surprise. Interesting game with great animations and it's not just a "strip and play", there's a hint of story here.

Reactions: DF and Ace_X

AxetheGreedyNoob

May 1, 2020
Hey Ace_X. Great game! A lot of hard work has been put into this for sure! I have the most recent .67x version, but I'm stuck. After the "on back" scenes, where valerie gets turned on and tells you to c*m inside her, I can't seem to get the story to advance any further. The same three options "yes", "Yes, but I think I need to rest a bit", and "No" appears no matter which minigame I complete. Is this the end of the story so far, or am I missing something? I tried resting, restarting the game, completing different minigames, but nothing works. Please let me know!

Thank you!

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Unlocked

Here is the preview I promised that will lead into the ending of the game!

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018

Unlocked

Here is the preview I promised that will lead into the ending of the game!
Link to the Full Size Image! :

Reactions: Regardie
4.30 star(s) 53 Votes