Ren'Py Completed Strip n Play with Valerie [v1.1s] [AceX Game Studio]

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Nplm2

Mar 31, 2017
you also need to pay attention to the cum counter. Needs to be 8 or higher to unlock most scenes... It's more complicated than it needs to be. I am working on simplifying it
Ok i'll wait, because if i choose "I want you to bend over", when I get to that scene the cum counter is 8 or 9... Thanks! :D

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
It showed scenes earlier, then suddenly became empty. Played an old save for a bit and now it's suddenly showing videos again.
Yeah... the gallery cheat unlock is a bit finicky... Hasn't been a priority for me.... I will fix it eventually

light03

Feb 26, 2018
I liked this game. The blowjob part seemed too long for me. It's fun, but it seems to me worth making it a little shorter. Nevertheless, I really liked what happened next. When you like a scene, it’s not even annoying to assemble a puzzle.
About the memoria - I think it's worth making fewer very similar pictures. This adds unnecessary complexity when you have three kinds of very similar pictures. I think it’s worth working on it and making sure that very similar images are not displayed in one game.
P.S. It’s only a pity that we can’t eat this pussy and didn't get that ass in doggystyle. :D
Sorry for the English, I hope this is understandable.

Reactions: Ace_X

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
I liked this game. The blowjob part seemed too long for me. It's fun, but it seems to me worth making it a little shorter. Nevertheless, I really liked what happened next. When you like a scene, it’s not even annoying to assemble a puzzle.
About the memoria - I think it's worth making fewer very similar pictures. This adds unnecessary complexity when you have three kinds of very similar pictures. I think it’s worth working on it and making sure that very similar images are not displayed in one game.
P.S. It’s only a pity that we can’t eat this pussy and didn't get that ass in doggystyle. :D
Sorry for the English, I hope this is understandable.
I'm glad you enjoyed the game and I appreciate your feedback!! I am still trying to improve as a developer. I have learned a lot from making this game and have been getting a lot of good feedback and ideas. This game will be finished soon and will be a great first game for me. My next game is sure to knock your socks off!

Andreasgaso

Aug 1, 2017
If you really want to skip the games.... uncomment the lines 961 and 962 in the script.rpy file... reload the game and poof no more mini games.
which lines are these? give me a word I can search for in the script file please :p

light03

Feb 26, 2018
I think I am going to move more VN/Sanbox... what do you all think?
Well, creating a story and giving player a choice is always cool. This game, with all its advantages, is very linear. You can get a bad ending or continue the story. It would be cool to do something more non-linear and give to player opportunity to choose the things.
As for the puzzles... I think this is normal when you need to make some efforts to get the rewards in the game. Most people, I think, don't like it, though. They begin to complain about the grind and demand to lower it.

Reactions: Ace_X

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Well, creating a story and giving player a choice is always cool. This game, with all its advantages, is very linear. You can get a bad ending or continue the story. It would be cool to do something more non-linear and give to player opportunity to choose the things.
As for the puzzles... I think this is normal when you need to make some efforts to get the rewards in the game. Most people, I think, don't like it, though. They begin to complain about the grind and demand to lower it.
Yeah... that is what I have been hearing. A vn is a lot easier to code, but a lot more work in respect to renders, organization and time commitment. I wanted my first game to be an example of my coding/rendering/animation abilities with a hint of story. My next game is going to be a lot more vn/choice based. Now that I know a lot of people like what I am doing, I can invest more time into a deeper story!

Reactions: killbane

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
James009 Can you add my
twitter and subscribestar please?

light03

Feb 26, 2018
I wanted my first game to be an example of my coding/rendering/animation abilities with a hint of story.
Well, your abilities are excellent! I will definitely check your game. And if I understood correctly, the story of new game will be somehow connected with "Strip n Play with Valerie"?

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes