Ren'Py Completed Strip n Play with Valerie [v1.1s] [AceX Game Studio]

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes
Mar 29, 2017
Another great update!

2 questions though -

I seem to be missing the first 3 pics from the lucid gallery & cant work out how to unlock them. Any tips?

Upon completing he update I went to check the video gallery, and its blank. Just a exit button at the top right and a reset button at the bottom right. Reading through the comments it seems theres a cheat to unlock the gallery, I didnt know anything about it but if I clicked the wrong spot could this have messed me up somehow?

Reactions: Curelt

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Another great update!

2 questions though -

I seem to be missing the first 3 pics from the lucid gallery & cant work out how to unlock them. Any tips?

Upon completing he update I went to check the video gallery, and its blank. Just a exit button at the top right and a reset button at the bottom right. Reading through the comments it seems theres a cheat to unlock the gallery, I didnt know anything about it but if I clicked the wrong spot could this have messed me up somehow?
No... it’s a known bug. I apologize but the latest update had a lot of bug from the big change in gameplay... but you should be able to see all the images in the game folders...

Reactions: recumtammy120

recumtammy120

May 13, 2018
There is an issue, how to process the ending of doggystyl ? It seems like I only got the option to cum for her (inside or outside) then she cant fill up MC s balls. After a sleep go back to the point everything is still the same,the fuck button still blocked, pls help.

Last edited:

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
First, when you get to doggy style cum option. Where are your cum points. They need to be above 8.

Plus there is a scene with her on her back, you need to select her name "Val", not Valerie or Veronica. This will make her cum.

Yuo need to make sure she came, (missionary vaginal sex) and cum points are high to advance.

Let me know if this doesn't work

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
i need help i cant go pass Bend Over, i try alot of time and i'm still stuck there, can someone help me plz
First, when you get to doggy style cum option. Where are your cum points. They need to be above 8.

Plus there is a scene with her on her back, you need to select her name "Val", not Valerie or Veronica. This will make her cum.

Yuo need to make sure she came, (missionary vaginal sex) and cum points are high to advance.

Let me know if this doesn't work

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
any one know how to get the first 3 images in the lucid gallery
it's a bug... if you want to see the images separate, I think they are in the game/images/credits folder.

Jul 7, 2019
question, will the cumshots ever get animated? This is quality stuff here, just the right amount of challenge and anticipation but some of the challenges can be "challenging" and would LOVE to be rewarded with an animated cumshot instead of static screen. This looks to be ren'py so I know there are some challenges with animating cumshots but I also see some other 3d animation in some of the scenes. Just curious if we'll ever be rewarded with animated cumshots

Reactions: Ace_X

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
question, will the cumshots ever get animated? This is quality stuff here, just the right amount of challenge and anticipation but some of the challenges can be "challenging" and would LOVE to be rewarded with an animated cumshot instead of static screen. This looks to be ren'py so I know there are some challenges with animating cumshots but I also see some other 3d animation in some of the scenes. Just curious if we'll ever be rewarded with animated cumshots
I am working on it!! Every test animation I have made so far does not look good, but I am getting better at it! We won’t see any in this game, but hopefully my next game will have them. But I do not want to put out sub par content, so if I can’t get them to work, it won’t show up in a game...

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Hey i revisited this game and was pleasantly surprised! lots of great stuff! my only complaint is the brick breaker is slow and cumbersome on an otherwise fast paced game. (easy enough to avoid it, but i know there are something things you have to play all of them).

After reading the game update post above i think its awesome to create a finished game, so many fizzle without reaching their climax ;)

put a great conclusion on this great game and im excited to see whats next :)

Reactions: Ace_X and light03

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Unlocked
Strip n Play with Valerie v0.67x

It's done! 4 re-rendered scenes and a few bug fixes!!

pc:

key: MmsI29_-lPOurnUSvoFgzxhAdVsVi9K_XPCsHWdV-XM

mac:

key: ED7cljFBumk67ud_vZ7DL-FS129qlRlVb7gfbiWx6s4

Change-Log:

v0.67x:

Bug Fixes

Re-Rendered 4 Scenes (432 fully rendered frames)

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes